PDA

View Full Version : Jeans Question

Lisa Marie
07-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Ive been wanting to buy a pair of ladies jeans but theres so many out there to choose from. What would you girls suggest to me what is the best brand of girl jeans to buy? Angie :confused:

Rayna
07-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Ive been wanting to buy a pair of ladies jeans but theres so many out there to choose from. What would you girls suggest to me what is the best brand of girl jeans to buy? Angie :confused:

I LOVE Old Navy's jeans... They're super comfy, and really cute.

Cutie
07-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Hello Angie i have always found "River Island" to be a great pair of jeans.
They are what i am wearing in one of my pics.

Hope this is some help for you

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxx

Deidra Cowen
07-25-2005, 06:20 PM
I like the jeans from Lane Bryant. My own experience and what I have read from others here (thats why I went there) is that the sales people are very freindly and tolerant of CDs. The bigger sizes there too work for a lot of CDs since we tend to be bigger and taller than most GGs.

Here is a pic of my most recent purchase with me in them. Flair legged jeans from Lane Bryant. (I'm the goof ball in the pic... :D )

http://www.michellemariecd.com/sd40.JPG

Ashley in Virginia
07-25-2005, 06:54 PM
I like LEI and MUDD personally. I have a pair from Hot Kiss and they are nice but pricey.

Sigrid
07-25-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm with Rayna... Old Navy, especially the low rise boot cut. Priced around $20 AND, on several occasions, have gone into the fitting room with womens clothing... they don't seem to mind at all.

Katrina
07-25-2005, 07:10 PM
I've got a pair of Levis that I love. They are not too girly so I wear them out alot, but they are girly enough that I still like them.

cdintx
07-25-2005, 07:12 PM
Old Navy Ultra Low Rise with out a dought. They are the best and not a lot of money. I wear all the time and if you bend over your pantys will show :D with out trying. Get a pair you won't be sorry ;) .

katheverson
07-25-2005, 08:13 PM
St. Johns Bay stretch for me.... :thumbsup:

Rachel Morley
07-25-2005, 10:31 PM
I've got a fantastic pair of Tommy Hilfiger junior's low rise jeans. They seem to fit really well on a narrow hipped figure.

Crystal Harmony
07-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Bootcut jeans i think look the best :)

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 01:21 AM
Why not Chic?

Brianne
07-26-2005, 06:53 AM
I'm with Rayna... Old Navy, especially the low rise boot cut. Priced around $20 AND, on several occasions, have gone into the fitting room with womens clothing... they don't seem to mind at all.

I also found trying on womens jeans in Old Navy very easy and they fit and feel great. Plus they are reasonably priced. :thumbsup:

Brianne

alise
07-26-2005, 07:02 AM
Personnaly, Levis "Eve", love it. And really important to me, the size available : w27l36

I've posted picts of me wearing that pair of jeans on the picture thread from #2598 to #2603

AnnaMaria
07-26-2005, 07:10 AM
I got my first pari of girls jeans from walmart and they are very comfy. They are a stretch, regular fit style from faded glory. Though I must say that you should watch the sizing very close. I did notice that they seem to be a little big on me and when I recently baught two pair of shorts from the same company I had to by a size smaller and they are still a little big on me. What I found out later is that when it comes to womens sizes the higher the quality the smaller the size is going to be. What I mean is that if you wear a size 14 at walmart you may wear a 16 or 18 at a place like pennies.

I am planning to try St. John's bay next because of the fact that they have lengths that will fit me the same as the mens jeans that I have been buying.
Also pay attention to pockets and stiching if you plan to wear them on a regular basis because if you are out in drab and wearing them it can make a difference.

huggs
anna

Wendy me
07-26-2005, 07:32 AM
well haveing lost a ton of them pounds i have started to wear juans ..i got some faded glory jeans boot cut , but the jordache jeans in the boot cut are my favs.... oh just one thing buy your jeans so you have to wiggle your way in if you slide right in thay are way to big .....

ebony
07-27-2005, 03:26 PM
I love my applr bottom jeans they are made by this rap artist Nelly thy feel perfect they gab my legs apart push my booty up and in heel you can't help but to walk femme ( Try macy's, Robinsons May or apple bottom jeans.com)

MarieTS
07-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Angie: Get to the news stand or your supermarket check-out line. A couple of Women's magazines are running an article this month on which type of Jean is best for you. Read the articles get the pair that is right for you.
Happy shopping! :D

DonnaT
07-27-2005, 05:17 PM
See http://www.glamour.com

tifftg
07-27-2005, 07:00 PM
I get my jeans from the women's side of Eddie Bauer. I have them shipped to my office, everyone assumes boy's clothes but of course I know better.

:eyez:

emmicd
07-27-2005, 09:52 PM
I like Lizwear, GV, Angel and Mossimo jeans among other brands. Can't remember them all!

Emmi

gender_blender
07-27-2005, 11:56 PM
Zana*Di makes some really cute and decorative jeans.

Charlie