PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing at work first time

Katie Louise
10-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Doctor says to use support hose. Oh joy! A reason. So I thought what the heck. Those tights are currently being held up by a black satin shaper bodysuit, and I think its even improved my attitude toward my customers. It feels wonderful.

sherri52
10-28-2009, 07:26 PM
I never needed to a reason underdress. Still nice to have one when needed.

Kari Lynn Franks
10-28-2009, 07:27 PM
I remember the first time I under dressed that day went so well no customer could even get on my nerves

MissyW
10-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Under dressing is so good!

DeeInGeorgia
10-29-2009, 11:37 AM
It was 20 years ago whe I first underdressed at work. It was last month I fully dressed at work, but I cheated, I needed to do a little work late at night after spending the day at SCC, so at 9:30 in the evening, I went to work. Stated for about an hour and left. Only saw one person, and that person did not know me.

Deanna

Katie Louise
11-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Another thing I've noticed is how nicely the hoseiery makes your pants fall. And how easy it is to go shoe shopping at lunvh. No more struggling with socks. Just slip off you drap shoes and into a set of glam heels. Wonder what the boss would say if I wore them back to the office?:daydreaming:

Karren H
11-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Depends on the slacks.... I've had some that were so clingy to the nylons that everyone and their brother must have known that I was wearing something underneath! Lol. Dry winter weather makes it worse.. I picked up a long line girdle a while back and its a joy to wear at work... Just makes my suit fit so much better.. And always get compliments on days I wear it..

jenna_woods
11-02-2009, 08:13 PM
I have underdressed for years before I was able to dress fully most of the time. andd even now wen have to be in male mode I underdress,

Rebecca Jayne
11-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Always listen to your Drs. advice.

Underdressing helps relieve stress, make you feel better and improves your outlook towards others.

Where's the downside in that.

Katie Louise
11-02-2009, 08:53 PM
I'd still like Siobhan to come to work though. I guess it takes balls to be a crossdresser

Tora
11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Panties, Pantyhose and a short full slip. Under slacks & dark dress shirt.

Stockings, garter belt or cincher with garters-Rago, petti pants, bra and short full slip, Slacks & shirt.

Katie Louise
11-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Always listen to your Drs. advice.

Underdressing helps relieve stress, make you feel better and improves your outlook towards others.

It wasn't for stress, but its good at that. It was for reduced blood pressure in the legs. Trying some lighter compression today. The Ambra Qantas feel great in this 31 degree C heat. Not too heavy (20den) and wick the moisture away for a great.

The wife (don't tell, don't ask marriage) actually suggested I shave my legs so they don't itch. Oh for joy! Baby steps, but still getting closer to Siobhan coming out.

KristinL
11-03-2009, 06:43 AM
I'd still like Siobhan to come to work though. I guess it takes balls to be a crossdresser

I love that Sibby! Underdressing is amazing. (I didn't even know it had a name until recently.) I told my wife I was wearing a thong at work last week and her response was "Oh my god - what if you get into a car accident?" I told her if that happened - a thong would probably be the least of my worries!

nancyish
11-03-2009, 08:24 AM
I wore panties and my wife's T's jeans and shorts to work.I got a few looks but i'm effeminate anyways,can't hide that(and don't want to),Nancy

boardpuppy
11-03-2009, 09:25 AM
If you have tried various undergarments and know what you want and then manipulate your Dr. into agreeing, even if it isn't macho but I discussed it with the Dr. is always an excellant excuse.

Hugs,
Alice

Katie Louise
11-03-2009, 05:57 PM
I don't know about manipulating her, but she suggested that for mild leg pain this was a good idea. And it is, as we all know. I never used to wear around my wife or family, but this adds some legitimacy.

Jodi M
11-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Don't do it very often but I wore a high waisted panty girdle to work today. It was nice feeling it pressing on my tummy and hugging my buns all day. I do a lot of bending and leaning from the waist and it seemed to make my back feel better too.

lee in a skirt
11-04-2009, 06:03 AM
I used to underdress but tend not to know for 2 reasons.

1 my job is very active and my underwear tends to be visable at certain times.

2 I once got injured and dont think a night in A and E and being unable to undress myself while wearing bra panties and tights is a good idea.

leia
11-04-2009, 08:06 AM
twice it has bit me though. I was at work with hose on and stepped on a nail(hard) with out thinking I pulled my foot off the nail and took off my shoe ,and there was nude pantie hose and bright red toe nails. no one said any thing since I was the boss(or not to my face any how). The other time was 3 weeks a go I had to go to the V A Hospital for what I thought was a chest c- scan , to get there and find out it was for a kidney c- scan the nurse told to please just un do my pants and slide them down to my knees but i didnt have to remove my undies well as I slid them down there was my V/S pink style pink panties lol! she didnt say any thing and neither did i . But Ill bet she did to the others when I left.

curious5752
11-07-2009, 12:58 AM
I love to under dress it gives me a little lift to think about the panties I have on, but several years ago I was in pink fog and opened up a new package of cotton panties and went to work not thinking they were packaged with a baby powder smell. One of my coworkers caught the smell and asked me what I was wearing. I came up with the excuse that it was a hot Texas summer and I put on some baby powder to stop the chafeing I was having, now I make shure I wear only washed panties under my male clothes
Cathy