PDA

View Full Version : Hello I need some advice

*Kristy*
10-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Hello ladies

First off how are we all?

Secondly as I am new to this I was wondering if any one could help me. for you see when I dress up i look like a bloke in a dress I.e there is a bulge between my legs (if you get my drift). I need some help in correcting the problem as at the moment I don't feel like a woman. also is there any where wear I can get a wig that looks and feels realist on the cheap as i have to live off £10 a week at the moment.

any way an help will be great full.

(I am working on a name at the moment let you girls Know when I got one)

and sorry if this is in the wrong place I didn't know where else to post

lots of love

Kristy

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 08:51 PM
check out the thread "Art of Tucking 2.0"

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59176

*Kristy*
10-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Thank you TonyaV

lots of love

Kristy

docrobbysherry
10-28-2009, 10:49 PM
I use very tite ladies thong/undies for tucking. I wear two pairs at once. To look as smooth as possible! And I reverse the undies!:eek:

They work MUCH better that way!:D

*Kristy*
10-29-2009, 05:59 AM
thank you docrobbysherry

lots of love

Kristy

noeleena
10-29-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi. Lost
do you have any friends near you . who may be able to help you .
What colour hair would you like . as an idear what colour are your eye brows . how long or short for your hair . & style give us some idears about your self & then we can help . if thats okay with you . & if you would like to . just email me . noeleena@clear.net.nz
...noeleena...

*Kristy*
10-29-2009, 06:44 AM
Well my nearest friend that could help me is about 45 miles away so not really and i have short hair (in Guy mode) so i would like to have long hair.my eye brows are brown so Brunette it is for me. and the thing is i still live with my mum and dad and they don't know about me yet. i also have a skin condition called soriasis (bad scabs all over my body) so i HAVE to cover up my skin which i don't like doing.

lots of love

Kristy

*Kristy*
10-30-2009, 05:27 PM
well I think I am happy with the name Kristy :).

But what do you girls think?

lots of love

Kristy

(ps I will post a pic as soon as I can)

az_azeel
10-30-2009, 05:43 PM
Kristy sounds nice... would you like me to change it for you ?
once you get to ten posts the forum will open up a little bit giving you more options.. ie private messaging and you will be able to view profiles... ;)

*Kristy*
10-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Oh Yes please az_azeel :battingeyelashes:. that would be great

lots of love

Kristy

sherri52
10-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Looks like your in good hands now Kristy. I like the name.

sharynPA
10-30-2009, 07:23 PM
I like Kristy too!:)

Kaz
10-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi Kristy, the name is great - go with it girl! On tucking, it is all trial and error, but the thread suggested has a lot in there. It all works better for me with tights and knickers (seems to keep the crown jewels in better than just knickers - tho' docrobbysherry's suggestion sounds like a variation on the theme - which I will try! Thanks!).

Good wigs make a big difference if you want to pass (ie look more like the real thing) - but they cost. Googling will find you some options and I suggest you use the net and explore a lot before you part with any cash.

:hugs:Kaz

*Kristy*
10-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi Kaz

Well I am starting to experiment but no luck yet and I will take up your advice.

Hi sherri and sharynPA

thank you for the comments it means a lot to me :o. that goes to every one else as well it really dose mean a lot.

Lots of Love

Kristy

*Kristy*
11-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi again

Have an other question about Arm hair Should I Shave it or not? as I have rather long arm hair.

Lots of Love

Kristy

docrobbysherry
11-02-2009, 08:39 PM
But, I USUALLY wear long gloves to cover my arms anyway, when I'm wearing short, or no sleeves. They may NOT be appropriate in your case tho!:sad:

So, I suggest long sleeve blouses/dresses, or sweaters/jackets! Fortunately, this is the season for those!:heehee:

Caroline C
11-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Whenever I am dressing for the no bulge look I wear moderate control briefs. They also work with the 50's pin-up style I like.

And Kristy is a nice name. I've often thought about changing mine but I've also got use to it.

*Kristy*
11-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the Help as I said be for I will post a pic as soon as I can (Need some more items First :heehee:)

Lots of Love

Kristy