PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser Spooks Crossdresser

Michelle-Leigh
10-28-2009, 10:31 PM
While out in Raleigh tonight in my little black dress, I went in the Kroger to find some makeup sponges and cotton swabs.... As I entered the makeup aisle there was this young guy looking at the eyebrow pencils. As I 'clopped' up behind him in my wedge-heeled shoes, he whirled around with a frightened look on his face like a deer being run down by a truck. I just gave him a reassuring smile and walked on, looking for my items - hope I put him somewhat at ease. I should have said to him in a low voice "I'm no girl either - and trust me, there is nothing whatsoever to be afraid of...." But the situation was so funny to me that I was having a hard time keeping a straight face as it was !

docrobbysherry
10-28-2009, 10:45 PM
On the OTHER hand; u DO know what Sat. is, rite?:brolleyes:

nvlady
10-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Maybe he's a member of this forum.
Maybe he will read your story and feel more comfortable the next time he is out shopping.
Maybe I will win fifty million dollars in the lottery.

SuzanneBender
10-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Oh girl to have had a Fairy God Mother like you sail into the makeup isle the first time I was trying to pick out foundation....I hope this young lady realizes how lucky she was to be blessed by your inspiration. Seriously, I am sure that you did do a lot to reassure her. Wonderful story hun. :daydreaming:

Miranda09
10-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Ahhh...another Kodak moment missed!!!! :D

Michelle-Leigh
10-29-2009, 05:27 AM
On the OTHER hand; u DO know what Sat. is, rite?:brolleyes:

Yes sweetie, that thought did occur to me - but it is so much more fun to theorize that he is a xdresser ! I now wish I had spoken to him as I said, then I would know....

Karen__Starr
10-29-2009, 05:51 AM
That's funny :)

jane_williams
10-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Ever been to Legends Michelle?

Michelle-Leigh
10-29-2009, 08:34 AM
Ever been to Legends Michelle?

Uh, what is legends, Jane ?

CherylFlint
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM
I'd have say hello to him, winked, and went on my way.

Jean Ann S
10-29-2009, 11:14 AM
I ws in wal-mart a coujple of years ago looking at lipsticks trying to decide
on a color
A very pretty young woman came up behind me and was looking also
I moved over to give her room to get up to the counter she looked at several and picked out one
She then looked a little longer picked up another one and held it up sorta beside my face . She smiled and said this would be perfect for you handed it to me and walked away
I was totally blown away

Jean Ann

:heehee:

Christina Horton
10-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Well I would have said "you need help deciding what you need Hun. I know there are lots to pick from...tell me what colors are you looking for." then let him either run from me or tell me what he needed. YNK he might have been buying for him self (or) for his gf. I might make him feel better and maybe he would say it's for himself. Ya I know some of you girl think you should not spook a anther t girl but I say helping people is more important. Next time offer some help , if he takes it all the better eh.

Nicole Erin
10-29-2009, 02:44 PM
I imagine anything you had said would have probably scared her.
Plus, how do you really know she or anyone "read" you? She might have just thought you were Jane Average.

Hmm, well, it is hard to say, what would one say in such a situation? The guy might have been some goth or whatever.

I think those of us not so closeted do remember our first shopping trips and the nervousness. I know my first few shopping trips, I was a wreck.

amanda w
10-29-2009, 03:46 PM
I was so scared when I stared shopping and would have loved to have a CD or a GG stop and help me

Lorileah
10-29-2009, 03:49 PM
If you scared him that bad his next stop was the feminine hygiene aisle. :)

I was thinking how many times I was at the store looking for make-up, make-up supplies or similar for the women in my life, I wonder how many people thought...I bet he's a tranny (of course they would have been right but that isn't the point)

Teri Jean
10-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Lori you are right and with two daughters and a late wife it was not uncommon to shop for them. Take the list and do it. Now I still need the list and shop for myself. LOL One way or another he/she has a couple more gray hairs.

Teri