PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Olympics

windycissy
10-29-2009, 05:06 PM
This challenge is insprired by a comment on my recent thread about how long it takes me to get dressed. I hereby proclaim the opening of the Crossdressing Olympics, and summon the crossdressers of the world to assemble and compete in the noblest traditions of feminity...we as members of this forum have the sacred responsibility of designating the events at the First Crossdressing Olympaid. The following are proposed:

1. Total elapsed time from shower to shoes (current record 20 minutes held by me)
2. Endurance walk in high heels, minimum 3", extra points for stilettos
3. 50 meters in a woman's swimsuit

You get the idea...please post your recommendations for events! Of course, separate competitions will be included for FTM, for example total elapsed time to grow a mustache...

Cissy

AllieSF
10-29-2009, 05:29 PM
We could do:

1. Panic Mode Her to He competition with full makeup, artificial nails and all your clothes scattered all over your bed, with all your makeup filling up the bathroom countertop. This is to simulate the real life necessities of when "someone" comes home a little too early! A similar one with different criteria could be held for out FtM friends here.

2. Bet Artificial Figure competition for those of us with unnaturally uncurved and shaped bodies. Only artificial improvements are allowed. Winners would be based on overall effect for a balanced and very attractive figure, ingenuity of undergarments useage and design (an advantage for Karren Hutton and her inventions), ability to wear said undergarments for a full day and evening, and ease of use of the restroom facilities.

Kathi Lake
10-29-2009, 06:06 PM
I like Allie's number one, but suggest a change based on an event I had a month ago:

Switch from Her to Him: The person will get a phone call from their SO while they are no closer than 30 minutes from the house - a house that has girl clothes, makeup and extra forms scattered throughout. The person will have to change back into boy mode in the car. On the freeway. During rush hour. While realizing you have forgotten your boy shoes and socks. Oh, by the way, your SO has a 10 minute head start. Go!!

Bonus points for the amount of laughs you get for pulling your boobs out of your blouse in front of other cars. The person with the fewest accidents wins. :)

Kathi

Rebecca Jayne
10-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Size 21 5 1/2 lbs of Enhancement
46 G
After 7 hours I still feel fresh and fancy free.

PretzelGirl
10-29-2009, 10:44 PM
I guess pushups are out as some of us don't have far down to go! :heehee:

Kathi Lake
10-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Pushups? Cool! I do great with pushups - mostly because there isn't much to push up (and you can take that any way you want :)).

Kathi

Karren H
10-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Sign me up for the 100 meter mossie.. lol.

veronicagirl
10-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Fastest time: With half-inch acrylic or gel nails...... get the pantyhose out of the package and on. Big penalties for runs or ladders.

RobertaM
10-30-2009, 12:23 AM
Feel free to come to Vancouver! I will organize some new events.
I can see it now.

CD luge
Skiijumping with the best outfit
Trans Hockey team US vs Canada in the finals

xo Roberta

http://www5.hellobc.com/2010olympicwintergames/?gclid=CPDw-OKD5J0CFSFRagodRB1rLQ

JulieC
10-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Fastest time to put on a pair of pantyhose (no runs allowed!)

Teri Jean
10-30-2009, 11:52 AM
50 yard dash from building to car in 3"heels, pencil skirt,on a freezing rain soaked sidewalk. Fastest time and disqualification if you slip and fall

kimmy p
10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Corset pull contest. Largest reduction wins. DQ if you faint before a 10 minute time limit.

Jilmac
10-30-2009, 03:47 PM
The 500 Meter Doorbuster Dash, See who can hit all the mall sales and buy the most during the three hour doorbuster sale

SuzanneBender
10-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Feel free to come to Vancouver! I will organize some new events.
I can see it now.

CD luge
Skiijumping with the best outfit
Trans Hockey team US vs Canada in the finals

xo Roberta

http://www5.hellobc.com/2010olympicwintergames/?gclid=CPDw-OKD5J0CFSFRagodRB1rLQ

Sign me up. How about lounging on the deck looking the cutest competition or the spint to the hottud in your bikini contest.

I think an early day competition should be the smoothest shave with the least amount of knicks.

Sandygal
10-30-2009, 04:09 PM
If Karen enters this contest, I give up already. She used to go from guy to girl and back in the work restroom during a break and have time to take pictures.

windycissy
10-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Excellent suggestions girls, keep 'em coming! A few more:

1. Driving in high heels
2. Walking like a girl - on a runway, in heels
3. Most outfits crammed into one suitcase, points deducted if ironing required

JoanAz
10-30-2009, 11:33 PM
The longest hair, waviest hair, best color, natural hair no wigs allowed,,,
:love:

windycissy
10-30-2009, 11:54 PM
A couple more:

1. Juggling a purse, umbrella and shopping bag in a driving rain and gale force wind while opening a car door

2. Applying lipstick after a meal without a mirror

MissyW
10-31-2009, 12:58 AM
I vote fastest time to put pantyhose on without runs!

Paula Siemen
10-31-2009, 09:16 AM
I suggest the Women's Restroom Relay:
How fast can you enter a Ladies Room, find an empty stall, take care of your business, wash hands, reapply make-up, and brush hair then exit the restroom to tag your CD Girlfriend (three particiapnts).

Add one second if you encounter a GG in the restroom, DQ if you forget to wash (and dry) your hands, OR leave the seat up.

Also this event must be performed after all team participants consume a 6 pack of beer and three chili dogs.

charlytuna
10-31-2009, 08:02 PM
I like Allie's number one, but suggest a change based on an event I had a month ago:

Switch from Her to Him: The person will get a phone call from their SO while they are no closer than 30 minutes from the house - a house that has girl clothes, makeup and extra forms scattered throughout. The person will have to change back into boy mode in the car. On the freeway. During rush hour. While realizing you have forgotten your boy shoes and socks. Oh, by the way, your SO has a 10 minute head start. Go!!

Bonus points for the amount of laughs you get for pulling your boobs out of your blouse in front of other cars. The person with the fewest accidents wins. :)

Kathi

this sounds like lots of fun in pittsburgh