PDA

View Full Version : First time out

Kinky with Ink
10-30-2009, 05:38 AM
So I'm going out to a local CD/gay bar tonight. It's my first time going to a bar like this. I'm going drab this time at least but I'm nervous as hell. I've only just recently come out about my CD'ing and being Bi to my GF but this is my first time going taking it out into public. It's something I feel I need to do to get over my fears of humiliation and shame. Wish me luck and hopefully I can relax enough to have a good time.

Oh btw it is their costume night so alot of the patrons at the bar will be dressed to some extent. It's a kareoke bar so at least I'll get to show off my singing :heehee: Just wanted to get this off my mind to help me calm down thanks everybody!

tinalynn
10-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Smart plan going there in drab first. When you return all pretty you'll know the layout and type of clientele. That will help greatly with your confidence. Is the GF going with you? Have fun!

Kimmy55
10-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Have fun and Good luck.Wish I could join you.

DiannaRose
10-30-2009, 01:11 PM
Sounds like a blast! I don't see any reason why you should be nervous...you are going to be among friends (even if you haven't met them yet!) :)

trannie T
10-30-2009, 01:29 PM
In drab? On Halloween? You are missing a great opportunity to show your incredible beauty to the world.
However you are dressed you are virtually guaranteed to have a good time.