PDA

View Full Version : holloween outing

joank
10-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Well, I got up this morning and put on my red blaszer, white shell, navy skirt,red heels and matching red purse and went to town. K-mart sold a new bra and make up. I complimted the SA on her costume. Then to Sally's Beauty Shop for some nail supplies, Off to Marshalls where I purchsed coffee, a scarf and some bone slingback heels. Went to Macys but struck out there.
The two biggies are next.

Went to Applebee's for an early lunch. Wished the greeter happy holloween and was mi'lady back.
Finally, I needed some milk so I walked in a very busy Henry's and purchased the one percent variety. Stood in line and all.
Was I read? Who knows and who cares. Wish I new how to load picties for you but I'm not that far in tech

JulieLynn
10-31-2009, 12:13 PM
You go gf! I bet you looked just fine!

joank
11-01-2009, 04:13 PM
I hope so. It was very enjoyable. Now it is to do this type of outing without Halloween involved. I was also scouting possible places for a group coffe with those who have expressed and interest in a meeting (or many meetings).

Jacky Aikou
11-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Joan, glad you had a fun day! :)

Now it is to do this type of outing without Halloween involved.

Well, just think of Halloween as a state of mind and get out there when the mood strikes! :2c:

I had to stay in on Halloween but enjoyed shopping en femme a few weekends ago. No doubt I was read repeatedly, but just kept my chin up and stayed pleasant.

sherri52
11-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Alot of fun with very little caring. Sounds like a great day