PDA

View Full Version : nipple rings with forms

janet28
10-30-2009, 06:05 PM
i was wondering how nipple rings would go with breast forms. like would they keep the forms from sticking as well etc.

jenna_woods
10-30-2009, 06:08 PM
doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

AllieSF
10-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Good practical question. I think I would try to protect the forms from getting punctured or damaged by putting a bandage, masking tape or those small nipple pettles (bandage type material or the silicone ones) over the piercing ring and theh real nipple. You can the pettles at Walmart, Kmart, some drug stores, Penny's, Macy's and, of course, on eBay for about $5-7.00. I got some for my first set of forms because the permanent nipple was just too obvious under most of my tops. Good luck and let us know what you decide to use.

For the sticking, you could try a pocket bra (you put the forms inside of a pocket on the inside of the bra). the one I have is by Mystique and you can by them on eBay and a lot of the CD stores have them too. The forms still touch the skin some (mine at the slit in the pocket where the forms are inserted). I hardly sweat at all under the forms, except for the hottest days, during the day. You could also wear a very thin tight cami underneath before you put you forms on.

karen68
10-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Hi Janet I sometimes wear nipple rings in my forms and they look great in a flimsy top they are from bosomfriends.co.uk so they will take them. I do however have my own nipples pierced so am used to them sticking out:eek:

Karen

kymmieLorain
10-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Karen, How did you pierce your forms? With the silicone forms I thought is wasn't good to puncture them?
I am wanting to get my nipples and ears re-pierced. Maybe next time I get up to visiti my piercer.

Kymmie

sterling12
10-30-2009, 11:18 PM
I'm kind of ignorant of the mechanics of these things. Can you remove your Nipple Rings, at least temporarily?

I would suggest that's The logical thing to do. If your wearing breastforms, they are very expensive to replace if you damage them. The Forms would seem to prevent you from getting much "feel" from your rings. And, it's a real possibility that something could get caught on something else, and you would tear your anatomy!

All in all, looks like a lose-lose situation.

Peace and Love, Joanie

chrissycox99
10-31-2009, 01:05 AM
Mine go together just fine. I usually wear captive bead rings, or barbells.
I have had no problems with the jewelry snagging the forms. I think you would have to do something pretty drastic to get them tangled.

Disclaimer: Chrissy Cox may not be held responsible for injuries due to body jewelry/breast form interface! :rulez:
:D

Diane Smith
10-31-2009, 03:08 AM
I have 10 gauge 3/4" CBRs in both nipples and they tuck in very nicely behind my breast forms, no problems, discomfort or damage.

- Diane

DinaMature
10-31-2009, 06:02 AM
I have 10 guage barbells in mine. I've had no trouble.
Rings might be a safer bet than barbells but the capitive balls on the ends of my #10s would buffer pretty well.

Dunno what to say... I enjoy wearing my forms, love how they jiggle when I walk. They even shift around sometimes. Yet, I've never felt any snag or resistance from my hardware. The forms always just seem to ride on top of them just fine.

karen68
10-31-2009, 11:02 AM
Karen, How did you pierce your forms? With the silicone forms I thought is wasn't good to puncture them?
I am wanting to get my nipples and ears re-pierced. Maybe next time I get up to visiti my piercer.

Kymmie

Hi Kymmie they are silicone but a solid type not liquid they are absolutely brilliant they feel very relistic

docrobbysherry
10-31-2009, 11:07 AM
U can buy fake nipple/face/ rings. They look like piercings, but r held on like ear rings! :)

No damage to either your body OR your forms!:brolleyes: