PDA

View Full Version : Best day out yet for me

Rianna Humble
10-31-2009, 06:58 PM
Going to work today. Started underdressed as normal:

Lovely lacey black thong, tights, necklace under unisex top, navy skirt, discreet lipstick.

Covered up with men socks, jeans and drab shoes. Put on my new short raincoat but covered with long man coat.

Got changed in the 1st train - took off jeans, man socks, man shoes, man coat. Put on my favourite pink sandals with the 3" heels, and my seahorse earrings then changed trains dressed comfortably.

Had time to spare before work, so went curtain shopping - very helpful (male) SA didn't bat an eyelid at my mode of dress.

Caught lunch at a burger bar where they have not seen me en femme before, then had to put back my jeans & take off the earrings for work, but I kept my sandals, tights, nail polish, girly coat & lipstick.

Came all the way home dressed en femme - even though I took the long way back from the train station to avoid certain people who I can't come out to.

Probably won't spark much of an earthquake in the CD universe, but it was a very significant step forward for Rianna.

Sorry, no pics - no-one to take them :-(

paulaN
10-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Sounds like a very interesting day. And fun too.

TeriAnn
10-31-2009, 10:12 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. You should invest in a god digital camera with a self timer and a tripod. When my wife is not around the tripod makes a good pic taker

Rianna Humble
11-01-2009, 02:38 AM
You should invest in a god digital camera with a self timer and a tripod.

I've got a digital camera, but it doesn't have a timer :-(

As for a god:battingeyelashes: I already have the body of a one - Buddah:heehee:

niktesla
11-02-2009, 08:15 PM
I wore a garter belt, stockings, brief nylon panties under my jeans to go grocery shopping - go me! Felt good.

Rianna Humble
11-03-2009, 05:37 PM
I wore a garter belt, stockings, brief nylon panties under my jeans to go grocery shopping - go me! Felt good.

Way to go girl!

Rianna Humble
11-06-2009, 08:32 PM
We had a staff night out tonight, so I spent the morning having a manicure, pedicure & eyebrow treatment.

I have this wonderful deep salmon pink toenail polish:o, still a subtle pink on my hands and I had my eyebrows tinted to get rid of the grey and shaped to a more feminine style although in-between so that I can pass en drab.

It was cold & a bit wet, so I wore my jeans over my skirt, but I stuck with my crushed velvet top and pretty pink open-toe sandals to show off my new pedicure.

Unfortunately, no comments on the pedi, but a GG did complement me on my top saying that she has the same in another colour and isn't it lovely and soft to wear.

Came home en femme and stopped in the local supermarket to do some late night shopping. Pity I am so short of cash, they had some gorgeous dresses in my size, but I couldn't afford them :sad:

sherri52
11-06-2009, 09:28 PM
That's a big step. Kind of hard to hide those pink sandles. You did good

Rianna Humble
11-07-2009, 06:55 AM
That's a big step. Kind of hard to hide those pink sandals. You did good

I had been off work, so I had to have a Return To Work interview.

I made no attempt to hide the sandals or the toes, but alas no comment.

I am feeling more and more that I would like to dress fully on the 3 days a week when "business casual" is not the standard, but before I can go there, I need to understand who I am and what impact this might have on my work colleagues.

vivian33
11-07-2009, 11:22 AM
were you wearing a wig?