PDA

View Full Version : shopping for my wife and..

Wendy me
07-25-2005, 10:09 PM
tonight aftre dinner my wife was saying that she wanted to gey some new shorts for work as it's going to be real hot this week so i told her let's go we went to old navey she picked out a few pairs ..i helped on the way to the check out i saw a cute pair of girly flipflops i was thinking just how nice thay would be doing my pool cleaning and wartering the flowers so i grabed them
my wife said who are thay for i said me... :D she said i can't belive your going to wear them then she said why not...we got out to the car and i put them on we stopped at staples and i got a new hard drive for the coumpter i am trying to fix..she just smiled looking at my feet happy in my new flip flops
wendy has happy feet.......... :p

Sigrid
07-25-2005, 10:33 PM
All right Wendy girl! Sounds like maybe she's starting to come round. Small little baby steps... in girly flipflops. ;)

CharleneCD
07-25-2005, 10:41 PM
You got a good response out of your wife and your new flip flops. I would call that a sucessfull shopping trip. I hope things continue to keep improving with your wife. Maybe now that she is starting to accept your fem side a bit more, she is seeing that she would rather see you happy than to worry about what you are wearing.

uknowhoo
07-25-2005, 10:48 PM
well that is a bit of refreshing news, isn't it.

good for you two.

Jenny Beth
07-25-2005, 11:10 PM
I hope they were pink!

Holly
07-26-2005, 12:52 AM
Okay, I always wanted to know the answer to this question... does flip go on the left foot or the right foot? (Gimme a break.... I'm blonde:D )

Stephanie Mancini
07-26-2005, 01:02 AM
Wendy , i've just bought a pair of pink toe post flip flops too so can i join your happy tootsies club

Steph