PDA

View Full Version : Not Dead!

4serrus
11-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. I'm here every day but i just..don't post anything. I haven't got much to say.

I'm in a kind of rut, really. Trying to work on the little things like keeping my house a bit cleaner, trying to pay off all the debt I've managed to work up over the past six months, and trying to work on/save my marriage, which unfortunately means I have to push the real me aside. Just taking it a day at a time.

I'm doing NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org/) this month, if anyone else is doing that. I'm writing a fantasy novel (woo).

So... how's things?

Thornton
11-01-2009, 06:45 PM
hey 4serrus.

I'm in the same place as you, pretty much. Here, but busy, so not sayin much...

I can't really say how things are going, but it's nice to see you again.

sexotik
11-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi 4 serrus, just dropping by to say I hope you manage to work things out.

Wow, I'd never heard of NaNoWriMo, wow, I am gonna write something when I have some spare time, just like you and Thornton, I'm also very busy.

I like "The kamikaze approach [that] forces you to lower your expectations, take risks, and write on the fly", which proves that people can make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t sometimes.

How many words/pages/chapters have you written by now? Hope you meet the deadline (50,000 words )by November 30th. Good luck on everything!

Lorileah
11-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey Serrus. we missed you (Ze told me to say that). TRy and be around more often will ya...I get bored easily:hugs:

sherri52
11-01-2009, 07:59 PM
don't be dead. Save your marriage if you have to sit a little on the side so be it. Just don't put yourself to far on the side. You have to see inside yourself before you can fix any of the other little problems. Good luck

4serrus
11-01-2009, 08:26 PM
How many words/pages/chapters have you written by now? Hope you meet the deadline (50,000 words )by November 30th. Good luck on everything!

It just started today, and I'm currently trying to squash my inner editor and actually WRITE shit so I can make todays 1500 word goal (300 more to go).

Ze
11-02-2009, 09:26 AM
*streaks through thread* :wn:

There. Haven't done that in a while.

Good to see you again, serrus. :heehee: