PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Fascination With Panties?

Julie
07-25-2005, 11:39 PM
It seems the threads that are most popular are the ones that have the word panty or panties in the title. Maybe I just don't get it but what is so titilating about an undergarment that was meant to be functional? Sure, lingerie can be sexy, but to me, only on a GG. A guy in lingerie is a guy in lingerie. I'm unimpressed. Same with panties.

Maybe I'm an old coot or a prude or just a clueless member here. It really doesn't matter. The fact is, to me, I just don't get the fascination with panties. Yeah, when I was in grade school and some cute girl unintentionally showed her panties, my friends and I would be all up in a tizzy. But now? Well, I've just outgrown that fascination.

Earrings, shoes, skirts, skorts and all those things that others can see? Yes, that's what I am into. But panties are just something to wear under all that. Maybe because I always wear them it's no big deal. Maybe I'm missing something. Whatever the case, I'd rather focus on my outward appearance than what's underneath.

I'd love to hear open and honest replies, especially from the GGs here. If they say I'm out of line, I stand corrected. I see the GGs as our barometer to eventual social acceptance. And no, I am not spewing BS to gain favor with the GGs. What I said here is what I feel now and have always felt. Even if all the GGs tell me I'm all wrong.

Brianna Kylee
07-26-2005, 12:13 AM
I would have to agree. Really, what is up with all the panty talk. I guess its ok once in awhile but there are so many that I just stop reading the threads with the word panties in the topic(except this one of course). Well anyway that was my 2 cents.

Mitzi
07-26-2005, 12:59 AM
I'm with you, Julie (or Jules, or whatever the flavor of the day ;) ). Panties or pantihose, stockings, just don't excite me, they're just stuff a girl's supposed to wear under the stuff everyone can see. On the other hand, a girl in seductive lingerie is a visual turnon for me. I'm also one of those who just can't see the lure of wearing panties under drab...but then my COGIATI score was a -245. Oh well, to each his/her own...

Mitzi

joni-alice
07-26-2005, 01:06 AM
I think you are all right, but then again I'm sort of new at this, don;t have and panties and haven't steeled my nerves to buy any.

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 01:19 AM
Yeah I don't really get it either. I know they are the easiest to wear anytime without them being noticed but otherwise the need to talk about them continuously just seems to border more on fetish. Then again there's nearlt as many stocking/pantyhose threads. Why not shoes? Hell we all love shoes right?

Well being here nearly as long as you Julie and reading every single thread right from the begining, it looks like panties are here to stay. I just don't feel the need to discuss them as much as some of the other folk here. Like to keep some things personal.

DawnRodgers
07-26-2005, 01:38 AM
Well, to me they are part of the fem feeling. Sexy panties, or better yet, silky thongs, are the best. As some have said, you can wear them under drabs and, of course, you must wear them under skirts and dresses. They are something you can wear every day of your life and only you will know - unless you are in proverbial accident that every mother warns you about.
Dawn

CharleneCD
07-26-2005, 02:51 AM
Julie, I have to agree with you to some extent. Sometimes I think if I see another panty poll or someone Instant messagaging me asking what kind of panties I'm wearing, I'm gonna scream. The sexy panty thing was cute at first for me but quickly came down to whats comfortable and does the job. ( OK confession I love all the cute colors.) It is not a subject that I feel the need to discuss on a daily basis. They are there and I wear them. Enough said.

What we have to remember though is that we are all different. For many the only way they feel they can safely express themselves is with the undergarments.Then there is the group that gets a sexual thrill out of dressing. I know from chatting with a few of them, that they just dont have a clue about what drives the ones like us who dont do it for sexual reasons.

My point is, to each his own. Ultimately we are all crossdressers, and whether one wears panties to get off, or one is looking for HRT and SRS, we all fall outside of societies norms and we need to support each other.

Angela Burke
07-26-2005, 03:14 AM
Girls, it's obvious, didn't' your mother always tell you to wear clean underwear in case you met with an accident, then you wouldn't embarrass her when being undressed in hospital?

If I get knocked down by a bus, and the nurse lifts up my skirts to check for injuries she (he) is not going to be confronted with a pair of four day old
Y-fronts (oh no!) but with a lovely pair of fresh on this morning panties!

My real point being i've always assocciated panties with cleanliness.
Plus of course they look so nice!

Love Angela XX

Julie
07-26-2005, 06:16 AM
My real point being i've always assocciated panties with cleanliness.

Love Angela XX

I've always associated soap and water, when used properly, with cleanliness. As far as clothes, I'll extend that to a washing machine and detergent, provided it's used for it's intended purpose. :rolleyes:

sarah
07-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Maybe because most of us are past getting to excited about :panties: we are probably forgeting what it was like in our early days of crossdressing when underwear was all we could wear and were not brave enough to go further....Lets be kind and let everyone run there course ......by the way i bought some really cute ones last weekend!!!!!

carson
07-26-2005, 07:01 AM
Good thread Julie,

I too see a preponderance of focus on the subject of panties, but that must say something about their importance to crossdressers in general, at least as far as this forum has shown.

I must admit they were a fasination for me for a long time, but as I started to explore other aspects of feminine clothing, the novelty started to wear off. (But not completely.) :D This is only my unprofessional theory, but perhaps it could have something to do with the fact that it seems like a lot of us started our journeys into crossdressing with exploring our mother or sister's underwear as a child. So at a very formative age, our first imprint of "femaleness" might have been with panties. For such a significant turning point in our lives, that article of clothing that may have been our first connection to feeling like the "girl within" would be a powerful, talisman if you will, that could carry on for the rest of our lives.

But, hey, that's just my brain f@rt on the subject. Who the heck knows. :rolleyes:

Wendy me
07-26-2005, 07:16 AM
my .02 worth yes i like them panties over boxers any day... a gg in sexy undies love that ... a "guy" in panties well not so intresting (to me any way) ... i got them all every style and coulor but to me thay are not a fedish thingy ...simply put thay are wendys undies .....and that's my .02 $ worth.....

Clare
07-26-2005, 08:16 AM
I know where you're coming from Julie.

I have been a member for only three months, but i must have seen a dozen threads on panties alone. Yes i've responded to most of them, but i can only say the same thing so many ways before it becomes repetitious. In fact, i'm at the stage where i may just skip over panty threads now.

However, as to why there are so many? Well, for starters, for many new members its one of the topics most on their mind i guess. Remember, they don't know how to use the forum's search function yet and don't always go back through previous topic pages. They're too eager for instant information!

For the record, i don't even give my everyday cotton panties a second thought - no different to mens undies in my opinion. But sexy lingirie, now that a different thing altogether..........

Christine

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 08:22 AM
I guess I just never cared that much about them really. I've been dressing for almost 23 years and didn't wear or want to wear a single pair of panties until last year in November. Comfort purposes ya know :) Ain't never wearing nothing else again either. Don't get me started on boxers :thumbsdn:

michellej
07-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Well, for my 2 cents, for me, panties are the most intimate and closest to the body item of clothing a GG wears. The feeling of panties against my "manlies" is the high point feeling of the change I go through when dressing. Panties are the one thing I can wear when dressed in "drab". My connection to my womanly self. I agree that when totaly dressed, they aren't the main thing, but as the starting point of getting dressed, they are the trigger for the feeling of change for me.

Jeanette H
07-26-2005, 08:53 AM
Clothing fetishism works by having an item of clothing "stand in" for the body part that it covers. Since briefs (male or female) can stand in for the buttocks, the anus and the genitalia, it's not surprising that a lot of people get obsessed with them.

Angela Burke
07-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Julie,

It is possible to "associate" with objects not existing in reality.

It's called imagination.

Try it sometime.

It's fun!

Love Angela XX

Jenny Beth
07-26-2005, 09:28 AM
I agree 100% with you Julie. For me there is no fascination with the clothing, it's just what I happen to wear to feel/be non male. While I do like things that are sexy or romantic there is no eroticism connected to it and hasn't been for close to twenty years. I haven't read a single panty thread and I stay out of the adult/sexual part of the forum, I don't think there's anything there I care to know. I'm not throwing rocks at anyone here and I don't consider myself above anyone. Crossdressing covers such a wide variety of intrests but we are all here getting along, that's what matters to me. I'm glad you brought this up though, this is a view seldom discussed.

Marla GG
07-26-2005, 09:46 AM
But panties are just something to wear under all that. Maybe because I always wear them it's no big deal.

Julie, I think the way you feel about your underwear is how most GGs feel about their underwear--it's no big deal. I think most of us choose our everyday panties for comfort and to some extent as a statement of our personal tastes and sensibilities. I am very picky about mine and loyal to a particular brand, which I have in two styles and three colors (black, white, and beige). I think they're nice panties. They certainly aren't Wal-Mart "pack of 6" cheapies, and they aren't cutesy novelty panties, which most women tend to leave behind after the age of, oh, 21 or so.

Women do also like to wear fancy lingerie. Some will even insist that they don't wear it for men, they wear it for themselves. That may be, but I think if you pressed them they would explain that they wear it because it makes them feel confident and sexy.....and feeling sexy from a female perspective really means feeling desireable.....desireable to whom? Men, of course. So it is hard to get around the fact that most of our motivation for wearing sexy lingerie is the male attention it gets us. Which leads me to ask: Julie, if you had a partner--in your case a GG--who loved seeing you in panties, do you think you would start to take more of an interest in them?

As for how I feel about panties on a male body, I think perhaps I have been corrupted by the CD world. I love panties on men, especially cute, lacy, dare I say frilly ones. Someday I am going to get around to posting my "Top 10 femme things I love seeing on my husband," and panties are number one on that list. I am way more interested in Angel's panties than I am in my own....I bought most of them, after all. :p I think a great thing about panties is that they provide an opportunity to wear something really delicate and feminine even when one's outer clothes are plain (whether drab or femme). For me, seeing my husband in panties provides a visual confirmation for me that he is not a "regular guy." I don't like regular guys, so this is a good thing. I just think it looks sweet.

For other GGs, seeing a guy in panties may not be their cup of tea, but is probably the least "shocking" article of women's clothing as far as crossdressing goes. Plenty of non-CD couples have messed around with putting her panties on "him" in the bedroom.

And here is a little request from me......

CD MEMBERS--PLEASE DO NOT PM ME REGARDING YOUR LOVE OF WEARING PANTIES OR EMAIL ME ANY UNSOLICTED PANTY PICTURES. THANK YOU.

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Damn I was just sending you a PM too... bugger :rolleyes:

crispy
07-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Well, for my 2 cents, for me, panties are the most intimate and closest to the body item of clothing a GG wears. The feeling of panties against my "manlies" is the high point feeling of the change I go through when dressing. Panties are the one thing I can wear when dressed in "drab". My connection to my womanly self. I agree that when totaly dressed, they aren't the main thing, but as the starting point of getting dressed, they are the trigger for the feeling of change for me.
yeah, well said Michelle :thumbsup:

....... let all those miserable old killjoys :p complain about us panty admirers, frankly I couldn't give a damn. Sexy panties have been a turn on for me since I discovered that girls have legs that go right up to their bums. I hope they still are a turn on when I'm on my death bed. The feeling and the thought of wearing them is a lovely bonus.

............ I can feel a poll coming on.

Hey, if bronto sore ass moderatus and administratus disciplinus don't want us we'll have to set up a rival panties site. Or maybe they'll let us have a private invited members only section in this forum.

............ and they should also consider that most of the girls just setting off on this wonderful voyage of discovery start off with their sister's panties. I hope the newbies are not discouraged by the responses on this thread.

to put it in a nutshell ....... thrrp...thrrrp..thrrrrurp !

carson
07-26-2005, 11:07 AM
"............ and they should also consider that most of the girls just setting off on this wonderful voyage of discovery start off with their sister's panties. I hope the newbies are not discouraged by the responses on this thread."

Crispy, Michellej, if you saw my post you'll know this is the sort of thing I am talking about. For me, it's not just panties anymore, but as I tried to explain to my wife, women's clothes are the conduit to my feminine self. So if you love panties, there may be a significant reason why and that's just fine. If you have no particular attachment to them, that's okay also.

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Panties are what girlz in the UK wore when they were little...... so when I see a thread about panties..... it just really gets on my nerves. Adults wear lingerie!!!

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Better watch out she'll be pulling her hair out when she see's another pantie thread today... like that one over there....... :eek:

Sharon
07-26-2005, 11:18 AM
....... let all those miserable old killjoys :p complain about us panty admirers, frankly I couldn't give a damn. Sexy panties have been a turn on for me since I discovered that girls have legs that go right up to their bums. I hope they still are a turn on when I'm on my death bed. The feeling and the thought of wearing them is a lovely bonus.

............ I can feel a poll coming on.

Hey, if bronto sore ass moderatus and administratus disciplinus don't want us we'll have to set up a rival panties site. Or maybe they'll let us have a private invited members only section in this forum.

............ and they should also consider that most of the girls just setting off on this wonderful voyage of discovery start off with their sister's panties. I hope the newbies are not discouraged by the responses on this thread.

to put it in a nutshell ....... thrrp...thrrrp..thrrrrurp !

<hides> Boy, am I glad I stayed out of this one! :D

DonnaT
07-26-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't have an infatuation with panties, but I love them :D

They are, after all, the foundation that sets the mood for dressing, IMO.

The lacier the better, too. And if they have a matching bra :dance:

However, I don't cotton to cotton panties, too much like tighty whities (Y fronts).

Angela Burke
07-26-2005, 11:42 AM
What a laugh!

Some great postings (Crispy, whoooooo!).
Lets have more of the same (different subject please).

Love Angela XX

Paula Rae
07-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Hey Ladies,

Crispy, :thumbsup: Right on, you took the words right out of my mouth.

New poll? I'm voting now!

Yea for pink panties with Ladybugs on them.

Ricki B

Sweet Susan
07-26-2005, 12:46 PM
If you don't think panties are a key ingredient in the femme whatever, put on a pair of boxers next time you get dressed. I don't see the problem with discussing them over any other discussion. It's like, well, well, well, oh, well.

alisongirly
07-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Well, for me, panties are pretty much where this all started for me. I think I have a strong attachment to panties because it's the root of my feelings of being a girl, in a lot of ways at least. Plus they're so damn comfortable :-)

Melissa A.
07-26-2005, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=Julie Marie]It seems the threads that are most popular are the ones that have the word panty or panties in the title. Maybe I just don't get it but what is so titilating about an undergarment that was meant to be functional? Sure, lingerie can be sexy, but to me, only on a GG. A guy in lingerie is a guy in lingerie. I'm unimpressed. Same with panties.

Was waiting for someone to say that. I wear panties when dressed because that's what girls do. Other than that, I don't think about them much. I'm with you, Julie. A cute skirt, top, or great pair of shoes get's MY blood pumping, especially on sale!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

kathy gg
07-26-2005, 01:33 PM
COming in late on this thread. I dont' think there is anything wrong with having a panty or lingerie fetish. Alot of people see the word 'fetish' and their feathers get ruffeled. But I dont really equate the word fetish as just conjuring sexual conotations.

ANyway, although I respect that everyone here is entitled to their own feelings about a particular artcile of clothing, pantys dont' 'do it' for me. LIke someone else said, usually as women get older we find something that works and feel comfortable and we usually stick with it. I do like to have 'alot' of underwear not so much becuase I like to hoard or anything, but I absolutely hate to wash clothing and literally like having an alomst full tub to do a load. So quantity for me has more to do with convience.

I don't put lots of thought into pantys, and when I buy them it is because the ones I have are on their last use.

I have to admit though, I do like seeing Amanda in panties. Matching bra even better! LIke Marla said, it is a reminder that my guys is special and I feel like I am in on the sectret. I used to surprise buying them for him, but found out he stuck with the same style and the ones I bought never got used. SO I don't deviate anymore with different stuff.

Again, I don't think he gives much thought about them. They don't seem like a source of pleasure, just function.

hugs
kathyin canada

MichelleGray502
07-26-2005, 02:02 PM
yes i would have to argree with th' most on this topic it is alright to talk bout it once in a while but not everyday, how many panties (knickers ) threads do we need to have it does get to be a little much sometimes i know. With me is that i have been wearing knickers now for "bout 36 year now and in me opion is that i think it is th' thing to do when you are a cd and not only that they are lot more comfortable then men's underpants. I don't either get any fascination anymore but like i said i will not wear anything else EVER.

joni-alice
07-26-2005, 04:05 PM
I guess I just never cared that much about them really. I've been dressing for almost 23 years and didn't wear or want to wear a single pair of panties until last year in November. Comfort purposes ya know :) Ain't never wearing nothing else again either. Don't get me started on boxers :thumbsdn:
What gappened last year in November? +?

michellej
07-26-2005, 04:05 PM
OK, OK, I just hate panties, and if you do too, will you send me your prettiest ones? Size 6 thank you very much.

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 04:07 PM
What gappened last year in November? +?
Gappened, erm that didn't sound right at all:D Check back through my threads and you'll know more. Long story, unrelated to panties :)

Deborah
07-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Gappened, erm that didn't sound right at all:D Check back through my threads and you'll know more. Long story, unrelated to panties :)

Well if it doesn't have to do with panties i suppose no one is going to back track. :rolleyes:

Panties for me are just something i wear along with everything else. I love the whole package not just one item.

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Well if it doesn't have to do with panties i suppose no one is going to back track. :rolleyes:

Panties for me are just something i wear along with everything else. I love the whole package not just one item.
Whachya wearing now? :flirt:

Deborah
07-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Whachya wearing now? :flirt:

Bikini style black with a HOT written on the front in pink....hey wait a minute i thought you hated panties. ;)

kymmieLorain
07-26-2005, 05:12 PM
i am like Alison It started with panties for me then evolved to lingerie thr others. Panties and other lingerie are a way to CD with out drawing attention. For me it is the whole package. Feminine is also undergarments too.

Kymmie

lingerie/pantie lover

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 05:14 PM
I think Im going to start a thread about panties just for you :p

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 05:16 PM
I think Im going to start a thread about panties just for you :p
I think I'll ban ur butt so fast if you do flower!!!

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 05:18 PM
:rolleyes:

oh noes Im so terrified

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 05:21 PM
:rolleyes:

oh noes Im so terrified
*puts Aubrey on everyones IGNORE LIST* muwhahahhahahahahha :lol:

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 05:22 PM
*dances like the badger in my avatar* w00t!

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 05:23 PM
I like panties....

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Me thinks forum has gone nutz :evilbegon :evilbegon

Another thread well and truely hijacked :p

Stormgirl
yes me too,they come in all different colours and styles and materials,boxers gets old after a while

Stormgirl
Me thinks forum has gone nutz :evilbegon :evilbegon

Another thread well and truely hijacked :p

sorry I'll leave,I wasn't trying to be a troll :(

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 05:26 PM
I lurve thongs.....

You lot can shove your panties up your :censor:

sorry I'll leave,I wasn't trying to be a troll Don't be silleh!!! :D

Marla GG
07-26-2005, 05:28 PM
I wish someone would wear these for me.....

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 05:28 PM
YOU said you weren't gonna........ OMG :eek: :D

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 05:30 PM
OMG Marla!!!! so you got some huh??? :D and do they fill.... oh nm... wrong forum :lol:

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 05:31 PM
:eek:

Marla GG
07-26-2005, 05:33 PM
That wuz my best shot at killing this :censor: thread.....let's see if it works :D

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Doubtful...... I think Tristen has lost the plot...... STOP BLOODY PM'ING ME DAMMIT TRISTEN!!!!!!!

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 05:34 PM
<.....the badger dancing will wear those for you Marla

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 05:36 PM
That wuz my best shot at killing this :censor: thread.....let's see if it works :D
She likes me Pming her:D Corrupted another one I see. Welcome to the club Marla :hugs:

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 05:36 PM
You lot are KILLING ME......... NO PANTIES..... GEDDIT...... NO PANTIES EVER..... STFU.....

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 05:37 PM
I like panties....

Julie York
07-26-2005, 05:37 PM

Can you?

Tell us more. I've not tried that.

Deborah
07-26-2005, 05:39 PM
You lot are KILLING ME......... NO PANTIES..... GEDDIT...... NO PANTIES EVER..... STFU.....

So what style panties do you like wearing Tamara?....come on you know you want to tell us. :D

DragonLotus
07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
For such a significant turning point in our lives, that article of clothing that may have been our first connection to feeling like the "girl within" would be a powerful, talisman if you will, that could carry on for the rest of our lives.
I was kinda thinking it was related to that. For many people, anything that ends up providing a symbolism for our inner nature (or reminds us of something like our first real stirrings as sexual beings) could end up having that sort of hallowed status.

I think if you pressed them they would explain that they wear it because it makes them feel confident and sexy.....and feeling sexy from a female perspective really means feeling desireable.....desireable to whom? Men, of course. So it is hard to get around the fact that most of our motivation for wearing sexy lingerie is the male attention it gets us.
So VERY well said! The whole panties/lingerie thing plays into my comments on how feminine dressing (for me) is merely a costume that gives me power in some way. Outside of the effect I know it will have on those whose desire I seek, I don't give a rat's patoot about sexy intimate wear. But that's just ME, and I'm weird. :P

Crispy, Michellej, Julie Marie, Melissa A,.....everybody has some real valid points on both sides of the spectrum. Like any forum, you will have topics that get repeated a lot. Once I've seen a few I just ignore them because I know everyone out there is at a different rest stop on their road to personal enlightenment.

By the way, have I mentioned that I like panties? But only on a sexy "grrl". hehehehe :cheer:

Khriss
07-26-2005, 07:42 PM
Marla the "trunk on that Thing"! (to small-hehe!)
Dragon Lotus , panties might be a kind of "identifying" symbol for some but everybody -got their t'ing -I'd supose- there are gg's I realy never imagine in panties>

Melissa A.
07-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Yes, I too am amazed that there is so much talk about panties on a crossdresser forum. I would expect more discussion of the designated hitter rule in major league baseball.

Hee hee hee! The panty threads are getting to be the best! Who'da thunkit?

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Mira
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
And after a 10 hour day at that hellish place I work, it takes a panties thread to brighten my spirits!! Hahahaha. Now only if we could get some "I like drinking beer while wearing panties" threads going....

TrueGemini'sWife GG
07-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Gem loves them, but I?
Well.... I don't wear em...
A GG perspective..
:flirt:

Think about it!
LOL!!! :think:

TrueGemini'sWife GG
07-26-2005, 09:04 PM
I like panties....
:lol:

Julie
07-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Which leads me to ask: Julie, if you had a partner--in your case a GG--who loved seeing you in panties, do you think you would start to take more of an interest in them?

Marla, believe it or not, no. I wear VC cotton briefs which, just as you described for yourself, are very comfortable to me, more so than any men's underwear I've ever worn. Plus they look pretty and make me feel somewhat attractive in a feminine sense. But that's where it ends.

Sexy underthings, whatever they may be, look wonderful on GGs. That turns me on. It enhances their femininity and there is nothing more attractive to me than a feminine looking woman. But when I see myself in them I tend to look away or ignore what I see. It does nothing for me. My imagination just isn't good enough to overcome the masculine reflection I see in the mirror. Only when fully dressed can I 'fool' myself.

If my partner loved seeing me in panties but the style she loved was uncomfortable, sure I'd wear them for her but only while we were 'playing'. The rest of the time I would be wearing my favs.

Julie
07-26-2005, 10:25 PM
I wish someone would wear these for me.....

I got a good laugh from that but it obviously didn't kill the thread. It did however remind me of the time my wife bought me a pair of 'man-T-hose'. Yes, it was designed for a third leg :eek: and had a heart sewn onto.....well, I'll leave that to your imagination. :rolleyes:

crispy
07-26-2005, 10:33 PM
I like panties....
you're forgiven, dahling ;)

carson
07-26-2005, 11:20 PM
I'll say one thing for panties, they don't bunch up under pantyhose like boxers do... :eek:

emmicd
07-26-2005, 11:31 PM
Take a close look at a Victorias Secret model in her bra and panties looking so beautiful and sexy. That's a real glimpse at feminine attraction and what crossdressers find appealing not only for the woman's sex appeal but also for the look and feel of her bra and panties. When you decide to buy those bra and panty sets and wear them and feel that silky, sexy feeling and walk in them and just know you're wearing them. It just feels so good! Especially in pink, ivory, blue and black. Just so sexy!

Emmi

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 11:35 PM
well said^ thats how I feel emmicd

emmicd
07-26-2005, 11:40 PM
Thanks Shy Aubrey!

I knew there were other guys out there who feel the same way I do!

You can't help but notice a sexy woman in her bra and panties! And to also wear them is euphoric!

Emmi

MarinaTwelve200
07-27-2005, 10:06 PM
[/font]
Maybe I'm an old coot or a prude or just a clueless member here. It really doesn't matter. The fact is, to me, I just don't get the fascination with panties. Yeah, when I was in grade school and some cute girl unintentionally showed her panties, my friends and I would be all up in a tizzy. But now? Well, I've just outgrown that fascination.

Earrings, shoes, skirts, skorts and all those things that others can see? Yes, that's what I am into. But panties are just something to wear under all that. Maybe because I always wear them it's no big deal. Maybe I'm missing something. Whatever the case, I'd rather focus on my outward appearance than what's underneath.

.[/color][/font]

I dont see the fascination with panties either. I mean I WEAR them as part of the complete outfit---I'd feel "Incomplete" without them, but they are FAR from my most "exciting" part of my CD wardrobe.

I supose, beining into IDENTITY aspects, Those things that change my appearence to the fem side the most top my list. First, it has always been lipstick. Ever since I was a kid Lipstick has been the one thng that I thought changed a persons persona the most---from male to female. Next comes the bra which changes the shape, and the wig, and other makeup. Next comes the Hose and shoes that change the legs into those of a woman---and then the dress and nail polish.--then various accesories.

Like I said above, the panties ARE important to me, as I would feel "incomplete" without them, BUT they rank at the bottom of my "favorite" or most "exciting" items of clothing.

JoannaDees
07-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Ba-a-a-a-a-a-hhhhh

eleventhdr
07-28-2005, 12:43 PM
It's just that the word does conjure up something to cute and sexy unlike male underwear which just does not have those kind's of conotations at all To wear panties man that's just wear it is at and very probaly always will be. Suzy!.

Jerigirl
07-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Personally, I love wearing women's panties. They're my very favorite part of my female attire. I just don't feel femme enough without a pair of really pretty, lace, nylon panties and pantyhose under my cutesy skirts and dresses! I love wearing panties, I wear the every day.

Jerigirl

Holly
07-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Can anyone tell me, just what ARE panties? :confused: Do I need some? :strugglin

Jerigirl
07-28-2005, 01:38 PM
Holly,

You silly girl! Every girl needs panties!! It isn't ladylike to go without them.

Jeri

Carla_CD
07-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Its a comfort thing, panties are just more cumfy.

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Can anyone tell me, just what ARE panties? :confused: Do I need some? :strugglin
No comment :whistling

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 02:42 PM
No comment :whistling
You don't like them no more then? wut about boobies?? :lol:

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 02:53 PM
You don't like them no more then? wut about boobies?? :lol:
Yeah just pass me over half of yours please :D (you knew I would say it bitch)

Toyah
07-28-2005, 02:56 PM
I lurve thongs.....

Don't be silleh!!! :D

Which thongs do you like to thing I like to thing thongs all the time to the radio;)

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah just pass me over half of yours please :D (you knew I would say it bitch)
:whistling: I N N O C E N T

Ha ha... Toyah...... thing a thong of thixpence?

Toyah
07-28-2005, 05:07 PM
:whistling: I N N O C E N T

Ha ha... Toyah...... thing a thong of thixpence?

Thuper !, thongs are such fun an thit nicely up yer bum.