PDA

View Full Version : You've lost your chance

sherri52
11-01-2009, 07:53 PM
For those of you out there that are still in the closet, you've lost your chance again this year. Although I'm not entirely in the closet, because everyone knows. I am unable to go out all that often. If you live in a redneck area as I do you'll understand. This year I decided to dress for halloween, not in a standard costume but as a women in a gown. I went to the local auction house where they had a costume contest and although only dressed s a girl, I won the contest. I was such a hit and if you check my pics you'll see I do not pass, that I was asked to dress again at another auctio that I go to. I did but unfortunately the gg that asked me to go doesn't know for sure, she suspects but doesn't know. For this reason I had to wear the same clothes (what a drag). Let's keep our secrets when we must. The second auction was a hit as well. I won first plase in both contests and ended up with a pocket ful of money while I had a blast all night. Going to the second auction we passed a MacDonalds. How could I pass up the chance to go in and order a meal. The food was free at the auction but the visit to MacDonalds over powers. The feeling of being out is great. After I got home I changed into a pair of jeans and sent my friend a copy because she had expected me to change and I didn't. I was only in the heels for seven hours my feet didn't hurt yet. Next year I hope more of you will take advantage of going out. The rush you get will be worth it. I didn't have any photos in my book so I put these in. I wanted to use the pics in my photo album so I didn't put them here. Check my home page for the pics. Good luck to all next year.

Samantha43
11-01-2009, 08:03 PM
It sounds like you had fun! I bet you can't wait til next year!

sherri52
11-01-2009, 08:54 PM
I'll be out before next year just not around here. I may have my gg dress as a pimp so I can dress sexy.

victoriamwilliams1
11-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Sounds like you had fun

Sally2005
11-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself, you look good! I agree, it is a great experience to do it. Easy money from the rednecks too...great!

PhillyGuy2Girl
11-02-2009, 01:46 AM
I wasn't going to go out femme, but I went to 2 events and went dressed femme and had a great time. I am so glad I changed my mind, with the help of my wife and I don't regret it. I'm on cloud nine still.

Felicity :)

Fab Karen
11-02-2009, 03:12 AM
They haven't lost their chance, they can do it any day of the year.

underxera
11-02-2009, 03:42 AM
They haven't lost their chance, they can do it any day of the year.

Gladly. But this time of year is a nice introduction/reveal if your wife doesn't help out and one's makeup skills aren't quite up to par. :P

sherri52
11-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Wasn't it alot of fun though. At least someone else join me, in Philly good for you Felicity. As it turned out my gg (who's 35 yrs younger and married) emailed me again after she got the pic of me in the jeans. She made the comment that I must like dressing enfemme (goog guess?). My comment to her was "I have alot of free time". I guess she knows now.

Joanne f
11-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Glad to hear that you had a good time :),
I always find it odd that people will accept you CDing when they think it is just for fun so in theory they should accept you when you are doing just to be normal .

erickka
11-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Actually, I think you looked great! Congrats, and dress on sister!

Stephanie Stephens
11-02-2009, 07:15 AM
I hear what you are saying Sherri. I didn't miss the chance this year. I also won a contest and was the only one cross-dressed except for my pimp who is a gg. Lots of guys wearing long coats and cowboy hats (what a stretch).

melissacd
11-02-2009, 08:14 AM
Thanks for sharing a wonderful story and I hope that you get many more opportunities to get out dressed, you look great and you look like you are having lots of fun.

Melissa

PhillyGuy2Girl
11-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Thank you Sherri.Its was great being out femme.I wish I could go more often and hopefully that will happen. I won 1st prize at the 2nd event which was a 100 dollar give certificate to a local bar restaurant. I probably would won 1st prize at the 1st event,but I declined to be in it only because I couldn't use the prize. If you want to read about my adventure, I posted in the Big Halloween thread, My Halloween adventure Part 1 and 2 on page 13 of the thread. Take care.

Felicity

Barbara918
11-02-2009, 12:32 PM
The rush you get will be worth it.

Maybe so, but why do I feel so depressed the day after?

Lorileah
11-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Lots of guys wearing long coats and cowboy hats (what a stretch).

Hmmm, so if you pretend to be a cowboy you can do it any time of year even if your don't have a horse? Surely there must be a societal rule against that.:)

Sherri were these live stock auctions?

Karren H
11-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Guess I'll just have to stock up and beer and chips and drag the big screen LCD TV into the closet and camp out till next Halloween.. Sigh...

sherri52
11-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Hmmm, so if you pretend to be a cowboy you can do it any time of year even if your don't have a horse? Surely there must be a societal rule against that.:)

Sherri were these live stock auctions?

They were merchandise auctions. A family type auction with a lot of flea market people. I have a small thrift store, I buy at auctions to resell at my store or on craigslist.

Maybe so, but why do I feel so depressed the day after?

Barbara your only depressed because it's over. keep the dream alive:hugs:

docrobbysherry
11-02-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm DYING to see your pics! Where R THEY?:eek: