PDA

View Full Version : my story

amber2112
11-01-2009, 10:35 PM
i feel i have to tell my story and open up. when i was 9 my 13 year old sister caught me trying on her panties i told her i was sorry but she was not mad instead she dressed me up and put makeup on me and taught me everything about being a girl. my mother was divorced and worked the night shift so my sister would babysit and as soon as my mother left my sister would dress me and she even gave me the name amber. i told my sister it felt right and how much i liked it now understand that i have come here to get this off my chest please dont take my story wrong in any way. Soon me and my sister started to experiment sexually this was a different time and we really didnt know it was wrong i wont get into the details of it because this is a clean forrum but i dod not think it was wrong what we did and it did help me grow into the person i am today. my sister is still my best friend of course because she buys my clothes for me since i have not yet had the courage to go out as amber and i can always stay with her and be who i want. there is so much more to tell but i will tell it another day.

Megan70
11-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Wow, that is some start of a story.It's sad but at the same time interesting. I cannot be critical of your life or what you had done as a young naive boy when your purpose here is to " open up" and get things off your chest.
I would tread lightly though on this subject as its extremely delicate and descrete wording is needed as moderators will be examining this thread and have options as to how to handle it.. including leaving it alone.
You are new here and we welcome you, this is only your second post so you have to feel your way around this big forum.

Perhaps you should consider applying to the private GM Forum where it has limited screened male only members who can read these.

Good luck with any further posts Amber and again welcome

DeniseNJ
11-01-2009, 10:54 PM
You will not be judged in here. looks like your sister wanted a sister. I kinda wish I had a sister when I was younger that would have dressed me up. welcome:hugs: Denise

TJ Tresa
11-01-2009, 10:58 PM
I don't think any one here will judge you badly as this is a place of opening up and coming to term with ourselves. I may not agree with everything I read here, But I feel I have no right to put anyone down for it, nor harrass them. So I will simply say welcome to the forum. And as Megan said tread lightly on this subject, HUgS from TJ Tresa.

Amy Lynn3
11-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Amber, please, do not feel you are alone. I know of three people that were in my neighborhood, while I was growing up, who did the same. I'm sure that many more people are out there that were in the same boat, so please don't put yourself down about it.
Welcome to the forum, we all come from different backgrounds and have different stories we could tell, so you fit right in.

Joann0830
11-02-2009, 02:54 AM
I have to say Welcome here and We are all here for you, I do not pass judgement on no one as I have seen people searching for something in their lives and something happens that helps them to understand their life more. Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

BTW it takes a Big person to admit what you said happened

IamSara
11-02-2009, 05:55 AM
Amber, you will not find judgment here. We all have our stories and if you are brave enough to open up and get it off your chest then I hand it to you. Welcome to the forum, I am looking forward to hearing more from you in the future. You go girl!!:hugs:

AllisonR
11-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Hello Amber, first, I agree with the others - we won't "judge" you as we ALL have our different things that others would find weird or objectionable. Now, I too wish that my sisters would have dressed me up when we were younger and that they would have wanted me as a sister instead of a brother. Also, being that I was around my oldest sister a lot, I had a major crush on her. I wish that we could have, uh 'experimented' sexually. Unfortunately, never happened. Yes, Mods, I know this is a "sensitive" subject on this forum, but it is something that many of us have felt or even gone through the same. Amber, DO NOT feel bad about your life, ok girl? You and your sister are still friends and sounds like you have a good relationship with her. Good for you two! Yea! If you want to share more privately, Amber, you can always PM me. We all hope to hear more about your new life and I hope that your sister will help you get OUT there as the girl you really are. It is who, and how, you are inside so you should be able to be the same on the outside.

amber2112
11-02-2009, 11:46 AM
thank you for your support. it feels good to get things out in the open and iunderstand your feelings as well. i still have a crush on my sister as did you.
perhaps we can talk more soon

amber2112
11-02-2009, 11:47 AM
everyone is so supportive and that is something i have been looking for thank you all

mykhelee
11-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Welcome Aboard!:D

I hope you find this site the joy so many of us have.

tricia_uktv
11-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Amber, it seems to me that you are desperate to get out. So why not. You can you know and we will all help,

Hugs

cd_jamie
11-02-2009, 07:19 PM
welcome Amber. we all got our stories on how we got where we are today.as for me I am in the closet and will be staying there. you didnt tell us your age but I do believe there is a board for those between 18-25. maybe someone can give the link to it

sherri52
11-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Welcome Amber and don't be afraid to tell your stories. You may want to leave out some parts until you know the members and talk to them about these areas in private. If your friends agree you can then put it into an open forum.

Heather_Marie
11-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Amber

First of welcome to this wonderful place were we can be our selves all the time I have stories too everyone does. If you ever need to talk about anything I want you to know that this sister has very open ears and will not judge you at all. Thank you for being open with your past I think it helps everyone in understanding of themselves.

Maria in heels
11-02-2009, 09:45 PM
i feel i have to tell my story and open up. when i was 9 my 13 year old sister caught me trying on her panties i told her i was sorry but she was not mad instead she dressed me up and put makeup on me and taught me everything about being a girl. my mother was divorced and worked the night shift so my sister would babysit and as soon as my mother left my sister would dress me and she even gave me the name amber. i told my sister it felt right and how much i liked it now understand that i have come here to get this off my chest please dont take my story wrong in any way. Soon me and my sister started to experiment sexually this was a different time and we really didnt know it was wrong i wont get into the details of it because this is a clean forrum but i dod not think it was wrong what we did and it did help me grow into the person i am today. my sister is still my best friend of course because she buys my clothes for me since i have not yet had the courage to go out as amber and i can always stay with her and be who i want. there is so much more to tell but i will tell it another day.
Amber,

I am glad that you have found us....
but on a sad note...

There cannot be any excuse in what you are saying that your sister did to you..sorry to be so blunt but manipulating a 9 year old is uncalled for and absoulutely wrong! I cannot be gentle , sorry to be so blunt, but there is no easy way to say this, and sugar coating it does not work. I don't believe that it belongs on this site, and anyone who wishes to "experiement" as they call it with someone younger is definately an abuser according to any therapist or doctor or coallition against child abuse.

I truly do hope that you can realize this and seek the help that you are going to need....