PDA

View Full Version : The two women I love!

christinek
11-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Ok This is an odd turn of events.

I have been married since May 29, 1993. Before that I had a long on again off again relationship with a girl (we will call her Jill). Jill and I were together since she was 15, I was her first real love and such. I came back from basic training and Veterinary school to bring my girlfriend with me and it started out hot and bothered and ended not so hot in only 2 weeks.

Being married I hid my girl side like most of us do. I opened up to my wife on our 15th wedding anniversary and that too was at first rocky. My wife once she knew I was for her, accepted Christine and even has gone so far as to say she will go to Be-All with me in June. We have shopped together and my wife buys me girly things and is amazing!

Ok here is where things get weird!

I posted my male self on Facebook and Jill found me (17 years later). Once Jill found me I immediately showed her Christine (thinking it would drive her away) and she thought it was a picture of my sister. In Jill's words "Don't BS Me" I explained and forwarded more pictures to say (no this is really me). I was amazed to find not only was she OK with it, she even went so far as to tell her current BF that I understood her in ways he couldn't!

We have chatted much and texted equally as much. It has opened old wounds and brought buried emotions to the surface. The relationship is completely friend only but WOW what a ride! To have two of the women you cared for most in the world both OK with who you really are. PRICELESS!

sherri52
11-02-2009, 08:00 PM
I think what you have is great with both your wife and Jill. Make sure you tell the wife though even let her read some of the messages from Jill. If she finds out on her own she will automaticly think your cheating. If your up front and she knows Jill has a BF it will probably be okay

Starling
11-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Christine, it looks like you're enjoying an embarassment of riches. And I could sure use an enthusiastic and participating SO. How about a little cap & trade?

:heehee: Lallie

Misty G
11-02-2009, 08:15 PM
All i can say is better be honest up front are trouble is over the hill

docrobbysherry
11-02-2009, 08:20 PM
I hear the "DANGER" sensor beeping, Christi!:eek:

If u value your marriage, (and I think u SHOULD), DON'T mention Jill! And do all u can to discourage communication with her!:sad:

Been there, DONE THAT!:brolleyes:

christinek
11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
No I agree, trouble is coming! I will have to deal with it, but I will be honest and accept the responsibility associated with it.

ReineD
11-02-2009, 09:00 PM
I understand how happy you are to be accepted by your current and your ex love. But do you really still love your ex?

Tora
11-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Two is company, three in a relationship is dangerous. Your bride deserves your attention.

MsJanessa
11-02-2009, 09:23 PM
well unless you are in the habit of chewing your tobacco twice, I would leave Jill on the shelf so to speak-there was probably a good reason why the relationship didn't work the first time around besides which--starting a relationship with an old girlfriend, even as just a "friend", is not going to help your marriage

Caroline C
11-02-2009, 10:22 PM
I would have to agree with the others. 15 years in a great relationship and she's taking new things well. Don't rock the boat.

KayC
11-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Major red flags here! Run! Unless you WANT trouble!

christinek
11-03-2009, 06:32 AM
Well you have told me the medicine I need to take. I hear you and agree.

Thanks Sisters, your are the little voice in my head :love::hugs:

Stephanie Stephens
11-03-2009, 07:51 AM
Cut it off. Been there, done that.

andreana
11-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Things may be stable now, but I would tell her it was great back then but your happy with where you are. Let her go, you can delete her from your facebook. Can only see bad things coming up..............and I mean real quickly.

Jilmac
11-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Aint it great to be accepted by those you love most? Hope to see you at Be All.

boardpuppy
11-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Been there, done that. It only ends in pain and agony, leave the ex before you get into more trouble.

Hugs,
Alice

JulieC
11-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Have to agree with so many others above. Drop Jill, thanks for the memories, married, time to move on.

Ask yourself this; "Is there anything I am sharing with Jill that I feel the slightest bit uncomfortable if I were to share it with my wife?" If the answer is yes, you're cheating on your wife.

You don't have to be in-person with someone to cheat. You don't even have to be on a phone with them. As soon as you start feeling like your wife finding out would cause a problem, you're cheating.

Focus on your wife, and thank your lucky stars you have a wife who accepts you as you are.

joandher
11-03-2009, 05:05 PM
AS THE SAYING GOES ,A BIRD IN THE HAND IS WORTH MORE THAN TWO IN THE BUSH
:hugs:

J-JAY