PDA

View Full Version : New corset

linnTV
07-26-2005, 06:36 AM
Hey gals,

i'm planning to visit Ft. Lauderdale USA this fall and then i will also purchase my first corset. I want to get the Vollers 1905u, now i need help from you local girls to guide to a TV friendly shop in that area.

Hugs,
linnTV

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 06:55 AM
Sounds like a specific order, I assume you need it custom adjusted/made to fit.
All you'll find here are fetish shops that carry pre-made stuff, usually in small sizes that don't do us very good. http://www.fetishfactory.com/ Is local and about as close to TV friendly as you'll get. I recomend taking a look at places further south, most likely Miami. Perhaps in Hollywood (south of Ft. laud.) Call a few places when you get here and see if they carry that name and style then politely ask if they wouldn't mind business from a TV/TG person. Can't hurt.
Buying off the rack will get you something made for a female body so at best they will have to make adjustments. There's a lot of measures involved so good to get it right the first time if you're going to pay out the money for one.

Good luck:)

linnTV
07-26-2005, 07:06 AM
Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried this corset in a shop here in Norway, it felt absolutely wonderful (actually I got a bit horny), the women that put it on me had definitely laced corsets before. The downfall is that it's damn expensive here in Norway :(

this is the corset I have in mind [/URL] http://www.corsetconnection.com/order-10/order_v1905pvc.htm is like this
http://www.corsetconnection.com/Images/Katiana_V1905u.jpg

Hugs,
linnTV

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 07:14 AM
They show for $204.00 U.S. on the search. Nothing coming back in this locale though, that was just an online search. Like I said you'll probably have to call around for something in stock.

Felicity
07-26-2005, 05:02 PM
The Vollers 1905 fits you right? I'm surprised unless your are shorter than average. Corsets, especially Vollers, are shaped for real women, and I mean english women with english hips! I have a hard time believing that any overbust corset from Vollers fits right. Even the Underbust corsets don't fit right, but you have less worry about the torso length.

I have found the only ones that really fit right are custom made for the individual. Many wemen can take off the shelf corsets, but it is real rare one to properly fit a mans torso. Generrally, if you can tighten one right around the hips, you end up with a large gap at the top of the corset. If you cannot tighten it correctly on the lower body, it will work it's way down over time.

Before you buy it, I suggest trying it on again and move around a bit and see if it stays in place. I hope I'm wrong and I hope you are happy with it.

I have bough a Vollers 176. I tried on several when I bought it too. I bought it for a ladyfriend and it is a size 20. It is stinning on her. Before I gained weight, I could cinch myself to about 24" in it, but it lacks about 4" in length to properly fit the waist to bust. Being a slightly curved overbust and made for a small breasted woman, it actually fit close to right on me as an underbust corset!

I had previously purchased a Vollers 1904 in white satin. (might be 1905?) Anyway, I had it taken in at the hip area by about 4" to make it stay in place. These two corsets were $179 (USA) for the 176 and $229 for the 1904 when I bought them, about 5-7 years ago.

linnTV
07-27-2005, 02:24 AM
The Vollers 1905 fits you right? I'm surprised unless your are shorter than average. Corsets, especially Vollers, are shaped for real women, and I mean english women with english hips! I have a hard time believing that any overbust corset from Vollers fits right. Even the Underbust corsets don't fit right, but you have less worry about the torso length.

I have found the only ones that really fit right are custom made for the individual. Many wemen can take off the shelf corsets, but it is real rare one to properly fit a mans torso. Generrally, if you can tighten one right around the hips, you end up with a large gap at the top of the corset. If you cannot tighten it correctly on the lower body, it will work it's way down over time.

Before you buy it, I suggest trying it on again and move around a bit and see if it stays in place. I hope I'm wrong and I hope you are happy with it.

I have bough a Vollers 176. I tried on several when I bought it too. I bought it for a ladyfriend and it is a size 20. It is stinning on her. Before I gained weight, I could cinch myself to about 24" in it, but it lacks about 4" in length to properly fit the waist to bust. Being a slightly curved overbust and made for a small breasted woman, it actually fit close to right on me as an underbust corset!

I had previously purchased a Vollers 1904 in white satin. (might be 1905?) Anyway, I had it taken in at the hip area by about 4" to make it stay in place. These two corsets were $179 (USA) for the 176 and $229 for the 1904 when I bought them, about 5-7 years ago.

Thanks so much for your input Felicity, yes the Vollers 1905 fits me but as you mention as a underbust corset. My other concern before purchasing any corset is will I be able to lace it onto myself, thus with no help? I'm just on my way out of the "closet" so none of my family or friends knows about this fetish I have. Only the girls in the corset store knows about this, but I mean seriously I cannot depend on them lacing me tight every time I want to use my corset :D
The best would be to find a TV in my area (Hey are you there???) and play with her.

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

linnTV

Felicity
07-27-2005, 02:55 PM
As for lacing, unless you completely lack flexibility, in time you will learn to lace and tie it blind with your own hands. It didn't take me long to develope the technique.