PDA

View Full Version : Easier to sleep as a CD?

stayfrosty55
07-26-2005, 07:31 AM
This was a simple question I wondered about. For those who are apart of the crossdressing/transgendered community, before you dressed up, did you ever have problems sleeping? If so what. Now that you dress, has it been easier to get to sleep? Lets say you usually toss and turn in your sleep regularly...ever since the life changing moment when you started preferring satin and silk over denim and "fruit of loom," did it ever become..easier??
Im interested in all of your thoughts

alise
07-26-2005, 07:43 AM
Sleeping is always the same thing to me ... it's sure that when wearing a brief for exemple, i feel more confortable. Except that, no changes ... still on sweet dreams !

Clare
07-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Nope.

Doesn't matter whether i'm drab or femme all day, when i hit the sack, i toss and turn for my usual hour or so. Always been difficult to get to sleep for me, but when i do nod off, a bomb wouldn't wake me!

So in essence, my crossdressing does not have an effect on my sleep patterns.

Christine

michellej
07-26-2005, 08:54 AM
I sleep neked and have no problem sleeping that way. I do like very nice sheets, though. MMMMMMM the feeling of good sheets is almost like wearing..... no, that's not the question!

crispy
07-26-2005, 10:02 AM
hard to make a comparison, 'cos I haven't slept in drab or commando for ten years or more.

I do know I feel cosy in my femme stuff and sometimes I drop off to sleep before I can even ......

....... well you know. :o :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 10:04 AM
CRISPY! :eek:

Jamie M
07-26-2005, 10:10 AM
When i was alot younger and still single i used to wear girly pyjammas to bed and i have to admit that i found i slept the best that i ever have done . As loving and caring as my wife is , she understandably likes to have her husband in bed with her and not julia so that all had to stop a long time ago .

kymmieLorain
07-26-2005, 01:30 PM
I don't think it helps or hinders me. But I feel better sleeping in a nice baby doll or so other lingerie. Then again I always sleep in some type of lingerie.

Kymmie

Melissa A.
07-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Nope. I could fall asleep standing up. Head hits pillow, I'm out.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Deanna2
07-26-2005, 11:48 PM
For years I've gone to bed wearing nothing more than a smile and more often than not slept like a middle-aged person. However, just last week I bought a pretty pink thigh-length nightie. It is great to wear, but I still sleep like a middle-aged person.

Stormgirl
07-27-2005, 12:01 AM
I seem to sleep easier if Im wearing a night gown

emmicd
07-27-2005, 12:35 AM
When I was single I always enjoyed sleeping in a womens swimsuit or a dress or some really feminine lingerie like a body briefer. I just felt better.

Now that I am fortunate to be married to a wonderful woman I only sleep in mens boxer shorts! However I may wear panties underneath them occasionally.

Emmi

Stormgirl
07-27-2005, 12:41 AM
not that anybody cares but this is what I usually wear to bed:

in pink
http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Gowns-Lingerie&product%5Fid=41363

and this in matching pink

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Nylon+Spandex&product%5Fid=51374

yes Im a brand *****

emmicd
07-27-2005, 12:45 AM
Very nice Shy Aubrey!

You certainly know how to dress for bed. Looks very sexy and must feel so too! Do you wear also in the presence of women?

Emmi

kimgkim
07-27-2005, 01:41 AM
Prefer to sleep in lingerie I prefer the color pink however powder blue and lavender are nice also. Makes me sleep like a kitten, meow :)

Stormgirl
07-27-2005, 01:41 AM
no sadly I havent been around a woman for almost a year now

sissy boy jessica
08-06-2005, 11:49 AM
I sleep in a chemise or babydoll nighty, every night, or no I cant get any sleep.

StephanieCD
08-06-2005, 12:26 PM
I was a hardcore insomniac for years - but I was dressing then. Though I didn't sleep in my girly things. These days I sleep better - but I think I'm happier to go to bed in my cute little nightie :)

Tristen Cox
08-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Easier as a CD? Are we counting breastforms? :whistle:

Rachel Morley
08-06-2005, 12:52 PM
It doesn't make any difference to me. When I'm tired I just sleep. I normally sleep naked but sometimes I wear a nightie or a chemise.

Jo_2s
08-06-2005, 02:49 PM
If you've seen any of my replys to posts it will not supprise you to discover it's always a slip for bed, as for sleep, cant remember pre-slip sleep :)

suzi_cd
08-06-2005, 02:51 PM
I've always slept naked... well since I went to university anyway. When there are guests in the house I wear a pair of soccer shorts and if its cold a t-shirt... I know its not feminine but it means I can go down stairs and slob around without offending anyone.

suzi

xxx

Tiffanygirl
08-06-2005, 06:02 PM
It usually doesn't matter but I prefer to be a woman as I sleep.

Crown Royal
08-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Almost always sleep in a thong. Have for the past 7 or 8 years. Occasionally in Warner's Not so Innocent Nude panties, and occasionally nude. None affects how well I sleep.

LaceLuvr
08-07-2005, 12:46 AM
not that anybody cares but this is what I usually wear to bed:

in pink
http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Gowns-Lingerie&product%5Fid=41363

and this in matching pink

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Nylon+Spandex&product%5Fid=51374

yes Im a brand *****

of course we care specially with such great taste :)

i myself prefer sleeping in a thong at the very least but usually much more. thong, bra, stockings, & nightgown

Rachel Ann
08-07-2005, 01:21 AM
I like wearing a nightie (a plain long cotton one will do) but it doesn't really affect my ability to sleep.

Sweet Jeanette
08-07-2005, 01:47 AM
I sleep naked usually, ---I gave up wearing any kind of undergarments in 1968, during the Vietnam war, because of the chaffing and rash encountered in the steamy jungles and the swamps. ---When I do sleep, I like to wear hose,---usually knee-high hose. ---I like the feel of the material, and when I wake up, - I love to rub my hosed feet against each other , and feel the sensuallity of it! :D It makes me feel GOOD, in the morning! :)