PDA

View Full Version : Election Day in the USA; did you CD when you went to vote?

karennjcd
11-03-2009, 12:17 PM
I was wondering how many people in the US, where it's Election Day, went to the polls as their female sides. I would think that for those who present themselves totally in public, going to a voting place is akin to driving en femme, in that if their ID is checked it may cause an issue.

As one who doesn't venture out that way, I underdressed. I awoke in the very ensemble that is currently my avatar, the schoolgirl skirt, pink bodysuit, plus pink pantyhose (it's colder now), and black platform heels. I removed the shoes and the falsies under the bodysuit, put on my drab sweater and a pair of jeans and socks over everything else, and out I went early in the morning to avoid the lines.

Ten minutes later I was home having done my civic duty, and did the reverse. Pants, socks, and sweater off, falsies back in and my heels on.. and back to sleep until the crack of Noon. :o

Karen

Laura_Stephens
11-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Voted by mail.

StaceyJane
11-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Voted this morning. Dressed as a guy but still a girl on the inside.

Karren H
11-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Voted with my wife... In guy mode.. Me not her... And we know all the pole workers so going enfemme serves no purpose for me.

Kari Lynn Franks
11-03-2009, 03:33 PM
I did first thing wearing my short pleated plaid skirt got alot of looks oh well did my civic duty then came home and cleaned house

Kate Simmons
11-03-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm curious as to why it would make any difference.

Keyanna
11-03-2009, 04:13 PM
:) I took my absentee ballot to the poll and dropped it off in person enfemme ... :hugs:

barbie lanai
11-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Did that once a number of elections ago. But now just use the absentee ballot. Beats standing in line.

Phyliss
11-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Other than full makeup, wig and my somewhat large forms, I did vote dressed in all girl clothes, not a skirt but girl jeans, and shirt.

BTW I voted early and OFTEN