PDA

View Full Version : Using Your Halloween Photos to "Test The Waters"

Persephone
11-03-2009, 01:36 PM
Passing around a few photos of yourself innocently crossdressing for Halloween could allow you to see what the feedback is.

Did anyone use their Halloween costume photos as a way to test the waters with a friend, colleague, or relative?

Elsa Larson
11-03-2009, 02:00 PM
YES !
I just shared Halloween pix with a woman I email (as a guy) thru a free dating site.
Now she wants to meet Elsa, go shopping with Elsa and introduce Elsa to a gal pal.

And women who saw Elsa on October 18 at a local singles dance are still complimenting me on my presentation.

Kaitlin the cd
11-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Of course. Although I didnt really like the responses too much...

Sally2005
11-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Indirectly, my in-laws forwarded my photo. Haven't had a negative comment, but some people remained silent so I suspect they could have an issue with it. I have done so many halloweens now enfem that anyone I know should have seen me dressed up at one time. They all think it is just a halloween ritual though. The only negative comment I got was that I should try something new before people start asking questions.... my basic rule is if you didn't dress up and come and join me for the party, then you don't get to see the photo and I don't tell you what I wore.