PDA

View Full Version : What a wonderful feeling!

rubydiamond
07-26-2005, 08:13 AM
I just had to tell someone....I got to spend last Saturday night helping a GG friend dye and streak her hair. It all started when we were having a drink after work on Friday and she asked me what kind of things I liked to do on dates with women I go out with...I am straight....anyway, I have been feeling more and more confident in coming out and I saw an opportunity and I took it....I have always known her to be very opened minded to sexual issues....I told her "I like to do girly things...like make up etc......and she picked up on it and said well why don't you do dye my hair.....What a wonderful feeling it was....I only with I could have been dressed while I was doing it. It all started when she said she needed to do her hair but she didn't have the money. I told her I had some experience dying hair and that I would be glad to help her....much to my surprise she said "great".....We had a great chat and I did a pretty good job....I told her I would help her anytime and she said "you have the job"......I can't wait until the next time.....we are going to do make up and nails......Like I said, I just had to tell someone...I feel like a kid who got a bike for Christmas.....I had to tell...............

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 08:16 AM
Great news, sounds like lots of fun, of course you had to tell :D I would too ;)

michellej
07-26-2005, 08:57 AM
The start of a good thing?

Marla GG
07-26-2005, 09:53 AM
Good for you! I know from experience it's hard to do haircolor by yourself, especially tints and weaves. I get mine done at a salon now, but back when I did it myself, I would have really appreciated some help! You're doing her a big favor, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.

rubydiamond
07-26-2005, 10:05 AM
that what was one of the neat things about it....she thought I was doing her a favor...saved her money and she saw how much time it took......I should be so luckey it keeps going...she is beautiful and I think she is someone who would understand my desire to dress up.........."Oh what a feeling......"

uknowhoo
07-26-2005, 10:48 PM
WOO HOO !

That's sounds like too much fun.

Holly
07-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Ruby, that's the kind of news that's just too good to keep to yourself! Looks like you have a long term assignment. :dance:

emmicd
07-27-2005, 12:48 AM
When is your GG friend going to help you with makeup and dressing tips? She owes you the favor now!

Emmi

RachelDenise
07-27-2005, 04:45 AM
That is so cool! (Jealousy rears rears its ugly head)

Lisa
07-27-2005, 05:02 AM
That sounds really cool, and alot of fun. wish i could open up to someone like that, and mabe soon i can. Keep having fun!!!

Lisa Lane .xoxo

Deanna2
07-27-2005, 05:08 AM
What you've done sounds so fabulous.

alise
07-27-2005, 05:28 AM
Ruby, You've done right ! Great things happen sometimes ...

Hope this "relationship" is just starting
Whish you all the best

rubydiamond
07-27-2005, 07:42 AM
THANKS EVERYONE......for allowing me to share my joy with you......I would also encourage everyone to take a chance...if I had not said I like "girl" kind of things I would never have had the chance for this experience......look for that window of opportunity in your day to day life to be your "real self".....as Judy Tunuda says....."IT could happen......" :D