PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Gemma: Episode 8

Gemma
07-26-2005, 09:01 AM
Link to Episode 7
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11363

..................Georgina, George stared at the female equivalent of his male Christian name on the computer screen for a couple minutes, "That's not me, It just doesn't feel right" he said to himself. George wrote a list of girl name's on a piece of paper, beginning with the letter G, he had wrote 6 name's on the list and as he scrutinized them, the fourth one on the list really caught his eye, George highlighted Georgina and tapped the delete key and typed in the new girl's name he wanted to be known as and clicked the I accept button, Welcome Gemma_UK appeared before him and when the page reloaded, Hello's and Hi's welcoming her to the chatroom, to Gemma not to George. Gemma was soon in conversation and had made new friends within minute's of chatting to these new found people.
George would log into TgChat whenever he could, after nightshift's before dayshift's, If George was able to visit his new found home within a 5 minute window he did.
After spending nearly a month in TgChat, Gemma was getting frustrated, a particular friend she had made, always asked Gemma are you dressed enfemme and everytime she replied No, am in boy mode, she had made up her mind to go shopping.
"You're knocking them back a bit today George, celebrating something?" asked Terry, the landlord of George's local, "Yeah, a day off" George answered with a smile, he took his sixth pint back to the table he was sitting at and ran through his mind the plan for today, Have this last drink and go shopping for Gemma and tell the assistants the clothes are for me, George's confidence of being a crossdresser had grown since entering TgChat and he felt very comfortable about himself, but he was still a little nervous and thought a few beers might settle them, he downed his drink said his goodbye's and headed for the high street. George knew the shop he wanted to go to, he had often noticed the window display's and liked what he had seen.
George ordered a third beer from the bar he now sat at, nerves over took him and a bit more Dutch courage wouldn't hurt, he said to himself, George noticed the time he would have to hurry, "This is it ,I'm going for it" he said under his breath, he was soon standing outside the clothes shop he wanted to buy from and was swaying slightly with the amount of alcohol he had consumed, George entered the store and headed for the sales counter, where 3 young girls of 17 or 18 stood behind, George was hoping to speak to a much older lady and asked "Could I speak to the manager please","She's out, I can get the assistant manager for you. Can I ask what it's about?" one of the three girls replied, "Yes fine and it's, er, kinda private" George answered. The girl picked up the phone and spoke a few words as George scanned the shop full of women clothes through blurred vision, minute's later, "Can I help you sir?" George spun round to see a girl not much older then the 3 behind the counter, "Er, yes" said George "Can we talk privately" he asked "Yeah sure" she said and the pair stood a little further away from the counter, "Well, my name is George and as you can see a little drunk","I'm Sarah, want can I do for you sir?" the girl said, "I'm going to tell you something and if I offend you, you ask me to leave and I will, ok" George exclaimed, "Yes" said Sarah, George wondered what must be going through this poor girl's mind, a drunk staggering in front off her about to reveal his most kept secret, I'm gonna do it, thought George, "I want to purchase some clothes and they are for me, I'm a transvestite, hope I haven't shocked you" George said, shaking like a leaf and feeling very idiotic now he had spoken these words to a complete stranger, "That's no problem sir, how can I help", George's nerviness, but not his drunkenness, completely disappeared and within seconds Sarah was helping George choose clothes for Gemma, she had even asked if he used a girl's name, George felt fantastic, this girl was actually helping him, they picked a long sleeved black top, purple lacy underwear, shoes, they even had a wig on offer, George choose a black leather mini skirt size 12/14, "You look more a size 10" Sarah said to George, he assured her he was definitely a bigger size, Sarah took George's purchase's and rang them up, while he stood on the opposite side of the shop, when she returned she said to him "Here is my number, if any of the clothes don't fit, ring me and I will change them and if you want a private fitting I can arrange an after hours one", George could not thank Sarah enough, he had wanted to see an older woman, yet this young girl had astounded him with her kindness and understanding, he left the shop with overwhelming happiness.
George brought some make-up and black stockings from the chemist, headed home and straight to his bedroom, where he could try on his new outfit, George hadn't shaved but the feel of the stockings ascending his legs made him shiver with delight all over. He stood there in his new underwear and stockings, slipped into the shoes and put his feet in to the skirt, the skirt was zipped at the side and when George pulled it up the skirt just hung onto his hips, "Damn, It's too bloody big, didn't realize I'd lost that much weight", George got on the phone and rang Sarah, "Not to worry come in tomorrow ask for me and I will change it for you" she said, the next day George returned to the clothes store, he exchanged it for a size 10 denim mini skirt, with a sparkly pink belt and was very nervous and didn't feel as brave as the day before and he was sure the young girls behind the counter were laughing at him, Sarah said they had had heard their conversation the day before, but not to worry and hoped to see him again.
George returned home and the skirt fitted perfectly, now he needed a day to be able to wear them when he was on TgChat, that day came on New Year's Eve 2000, George's brother Thomas was going away for the New Year and George would be on his own, his brother had given him a bottle of wine for Christmas and George was going to see the New Year in with his new family.
Thomas left at 6 in the evening on New Year's Eve, Gemma logged onto TgChat and told the girls she was going to be dressed and to share in a glass of wine with her and to give her half hour to get ready, Gemma was wished well by all and they will see her soon, George lay his girl clothes on his bed, undressed out of his boy clothes and put on his underwear, he was just doing up his last stocking when he heard the front door open, he quickly pulled his jeans and jumper on, covered the other female attire with his quilt as his brother climbed the stairs "What you doing" Thomas asked "Just getting ready to go out" George answered, "Thought you was staying in", "Changed my mind, didn't I" George finished, his brother didn't really know how far George had gone with his crossdressing, when his brother left George said to know one "He must have seen the clothes, If not the computer screen" he was a little scared, George shrugged it off and finished dressing, applied make-up, donned the wig and told his friends how his brother nearly caught her, Gemma had a great evening in, chatting and seeing the New Year in with her family of girls.
With the New Year a change in George's shift system occurred and he was now doing a 12 hour shift system, 4 days on , 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off, with 18 days off at the end of a 7 shift rota, "Plenty of time for Gemma" George told himself, George done a lot of overtime in the first 3 months but he made time to see his daughter's and spend time in TgChat and dressed when he had an opportunity.
George hadn't had a drink in 3 months and one morning feeling pretty good went out, he was out all day and had work the next, George overlaid and was 15 minute's late for work, he was rushing to his forktruck, looked left and right and stepped out from the stairs straight into the forktruck his friend was driving, George was thrown across the floor, he was conscious but very cold, he was rushed to hospital, he had had his heel bone broken and spent 2 weeks in hospital, he had to wear a plaster for 3 months, George was starting to feel depressed, his only visitor at home was his Mum, his children didn't see come to see him or any friends, George even tried to dress but what was the point he couldn't get the shoe on, his telephone had been cut off and he missed his girlfriends on the net. After the plaster had come off George had physio, after a couple of months he was starting to cheer up, he went for walks and drinks with friends, his desire to dress had waded and one cheerful morning he bagged up his female books and clothes and put them out for the binman, George knew he was doing the right thing or was he?

Next time on Episode 9 of Becoming Gemma

George has brought himself a new mobile phone, it has internet capabilities, he connects and enters a chat room, after being on there a week, George starts to chat to a girl who goes by the name of Sammi.

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Wow :thumbsup: Glad you got it to post this time Gemma :cool:

Sharon
07-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Another good installment, Gemma. :)

SilkenPrincess
07-26-2005, 04:50 PM
I enjoyed that Gemma! Thank you!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Di