PDA

View Full Version : Girls Jeans

skirt_guy
11-04-2009, 02:28 AM
Have always been a skirt person. Never liked dresses and never thought about the difference in jeans until I grabbed a pair of my wifes off the floor by mistake and put on. A bit snug but it was a good snug. I pulled them on and asked her what she thought. I got a disapproving look so I took off and went on my way. Then yesterday she asked me to bring her lunch at work so I asked if I could borrow her jeans for a day. No problem so long as we didn't talk about it. I said if it was a prob, don't worry about it. She said all she was upset about was that I fit into her jeans. The difference in fit between hers and mine was incredible. I wore hers around and it felt great and I don't think anyone knew the difference. If they did they didn't acknowledge or say anything and believe me I didn't care. It was a great experience and my wife probably lost a good pair of jeans!!

Josey
11-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Tried the girl jeans and shorts some time ago. Like you, the fit was better and much more comfortable. Some of mine look the same as mens (fly opening) but the overwhelming numbers of them do not. I do not know whether anyone notices I'm wearing fem jeans or not but I really don't care. You'll probably become a fem jean lover like myself so enjoy!

charlene#2
11-04-2009, 04:26 AM
a while back i bought a pair of fem jeans at penneys and knew right away they falt different and fit different,they sat lower on the hips and i was a little concerned that my panties would show over the waist of the jeans.i have seen a lot of girls that their panties show over their jeans and they dont seem to care,so what the hell i went shopping with my wife and felt good all day,nobody seemed to notice or care.

prene
11-04-2009, 04:43 AM
Even in Guy mode.
I have a GG lower body (except).
My lower legs are bigger than my waist.
I have a 30-31" waist but need 34" waist jeans to fit my thunder thighs.

When I wear a corset I can have a more fem lower half. That is one part of my body I like . . . I just wish I had a natural breasts.

Tammie.J.Swenson
11-04-2009, 05:24 AM
PRENE: How about some pointers

wish i could look that great...Tammie newbie to xdressing my new SO a GG xdresser (dresses as a man when not at work as a stripper....she hates it) wants me to dress 24/7 now on weekends as a 38DD (her current bust size, previously she was a 42DDD, her bust size before she had Breast Reduction) in spandex mini dresses and skirts and 5" heels during the weekdays. Then wear BOOTIE shorts and Croptops when we go clubbing during the week when she's not at work,she talking about me at some point in time(next 3 to 6 months) having BUTT and boob surgery to become HER previous butt, waist and bust sizes. 38-32-42, SO says I Have GG legs and arms, I may as well have the rest of a GG. Wants me to go to a modeling school DRESSed tried once session but was made. SO wants me to also take FEMALE BALLET lessions with her when she takes "MALE" ballet lessons after the new year(Feb ??) when she is going to start living 100 percent dressed male, she wants me to live 100 female.

A "true" female friend last night did some "Female" measurements
· Chest (Bust) 36.5" 1" below nipples
· Waist at top of hip bones 38"
· Hips at Fullest part of "cheeks" 40.5"

Any help/pointers will be appreciated...got to run....cheers
Tammie

Misty G
11-04-2009, 05:38 AM
I love wearing femme jeans and as a matter of fact I wear them most of the time if I am in guy mode. If I dress enfemme I usually wear a skirt or dress.

lee in a skirt
11-04-2009, 05:47 AM
I have only wore girls jeans once but that was byt accident a long time ago. My so laughs at me as she says that jeans arn't feminine enough for me lol.

k lynn
11-04-2009, 06:51 AM
I wear female jeans all the time love the look and fit.:)

erickka
11-04-2009, 06:56 AM
I know what you are saying! I never was much into jeans either, but I tried on a pair of flare leg stretchy jeans at the thrift store last week, and now I'm hooked!They fit so nice and are 1000% more comfortable than my guy jeans, plus they look super with a nice pair of stilettos!

Paulacder
11-04-2009, 07:00 AM
Fem. jeans, panty hose, with a pair of low cut flats, what a way to go if you don't mind the stairs that you get, and really who does?

EjayeCD
11-04-2009, 07:39 AM
I love wearing girls jeans too, and the nice snug fit is fun.

Elsa Larson
11-04-2009, 07:39 AM
LOTS depends on your shape. I have some girl jeans that really sag in the bottom but look great with padded hips and buttocks.

My fav girl jeans have a low rise (measurement from garment-waist to the center-crotch-seam) that puts the waist below my belly. They also have a bit of stretch so they fit close but have some "give".

leia
11-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Don't you love th low rise and just think they arent all that material in the crotch John Holmes couldn't fill. I like the Levis too super low's and the new pencil leg's or I think they call them skinny jeans with the cuff rolled up and a ankle bracelet is to kill for. I always wear girls jeans and shorts as I have stated in previous post. i only have one male outfit and that is a suit.

boardpuppy
11-04-2009, 08:48 AM
I've been wearing fem jeans for some time and this last week just got my first pair of "skinny" jeans. Oh, are they to die for, they hug my bootie and the look and feel is delisous. Even the SO says the fem jeans fit better than the normal drab ones and she doesn't aprove of my DCing. However, she hasn't seen the skinny jeans yet.

Hugs,
Alive

Cary
11-04-2009, 08:52 AM
I love my Girl Jeans. I wear them all the time.

Karren H
11-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Noooooo............ There's something really seriously wrong with you "fem jeans" people!! Its just not right!! LOL.

Jilmac
11-04-2009, 10:02 AM
I have several pairs of fem jeans and love the fit and feel. I like to wear them with a cute top when I go shopping so I can blend in with the women in the store.

Karen7cd
11-04-2009, 10:16 AM
I look better in my wife's jeans then she does. One of the reasons she in mad at me CD'ing.

Karen564
11-04-2009, 10:23 AM
Oooooooo, I LOVE my comfy jeans, and practically live in them too..:love:

Nothing fancy though, just Diva low rise stretch jeans from Old Navy, only paid $20 a pair..actually I need to get some new ones again in sz 12, just no sense buying expensive ones until I get down to sz 8..

:hugs:

monica_04
11-04-2009, 10:37 AM
I only wear gal jeans. From Lee Rider to Gloria Vanderbilt and brands in-between nothing feels so comfortable...except a cute skirt.:)

geri-tg.
11-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Girl jeans are all that I own. I like Neport News streach jeans the best.

Christine Andrews
11-04-2009, 03:01 PM
This is one of the main reasons I wish I could come out as a CD.

Generally in male mode, 99.9% I wear jeans because they are what is most practical and wear well with music-T's. Most of the time they are uncomfortable, baggy and often make me feel :yucky: by the end of the day.

In comparison, femme jeans are infinitely more comfortable, fit much nicer and in my opinion look alot nicer too. If I thought I could, I would ditch male jeans and wear femme jeans exclusively.

As much as I love skirts, funky tights and leggings I am equally drawn to femme jeans if not slightly more so - the simple look of a T-shirt/Blouse, jeans and heels is when I feel most comfortable.:c9:

LaurenB
11-04-2009, 03:29 PM
They fit like a dream. The only issue is the bulges and lack of a low rise brief or thong that works. Couldn't believe how nice it makes the butt look - and this from someone who's SO claims has no butt. It looks great with a v-neck black top and heels. Anyone for dancing...

shesgotleggs
11-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Fem. jeans, panty hose, with a pair of low cut flats, what a way to go if you don't mind the stairs that you get, and really who does?

I love that look too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna the Dub
11-04-2009, 05:17 PM
I only ever wear womens jeans, and cords too. They actually fit my bum without me getting pins and needles from loss of circulation. Much more comfortable!

luvgirlyclothes
11-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Gotta love girl jeans, and just that little bit of stretch that we need, and my love the way they fit on me also

Heather_Marie
11-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Wow from what everyone says they sound great I will have to pick up a pair or two does anyone have any sugestions on what are the best kind to get?

Faith_G
11-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I find that women's jeans (even sizes) don't fit me well, but juniors jeans (odd sizes) fit great! And they are usually way cuter... :)

stefanie
11-05-2009, 12:10 AM
well....

i have to admit i prefer to wear skirts, love to show my legs...what girl doesn't!!!

but....

i have to admit, girl jeans are much more comfortable. love the tighter fit and the way it hugs your body. I kinda like the low rider jeans so long as they are not sooooo low that all you see is a thong.

MissyW
11-06-2009, 01:39 AM
I love my fem jeans. it was hard to find the right fit at first tho

Vi
11-06-2009, 01:49 AM
I love girl jeans but i dont wear them in my everyday normal guy mode, i just dont rock skin tight jeans unless im being girly hehe

Kara Connor
11-06-2009, 02:10 AM
Kohl's had some good prices on Levi's 515 Boot Cut Misses jeans recently. The great thing is that you can take them to the changing room to try on even if shopping "in drab" (which I aways am) because they just look like ... jeans :) . Was rather pleased to find that I needed a way smaller size than I expected, partly because they are stretchy and partly because I have lost some weight recently, so take a couple of sizes with you.

Tracii G
11-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Femme jeans are all I have worn for years.Love the feel and fit.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-06-2009, 09:14 AM
As other posters have said, I actually have slightly girlish hips as well, it's not as much an issue now since I have lost a lot of weight in the last six months but there's still a bit of it, but girls jeans fit me much better for a while than men's did. My personal favorite fit lately has been the sweetheart cut from Old Navy.

My one issue with girl's jeans is the lack of decent pocket space, but otherwise I wore them for a long time in guy mode and no one knew the difference, I even got complimented on my jeans by people I know who didn't know they were women's. I'd tell them and they'd be surprised.

Laura_Stephens
11-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Why are the pockets in women's jeans always so shallow?

Sara82
11-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Why are the pockets in women's jeans always so shallow?

because women use purses, and don;t need to stuff a wallet in their pocket.

Deidra Cowen
11-06-2009, 02:15 PM
I luv girly jeans and capri pants. One thing I got going on is I have a very big butt which looks great in jeans!!! :devil:

Scotty
11-06-2009, 05:55 PM
I bought two pairs of Levi 545's, size 6, walked in and got the 6 long and voila.

I love how they stretch over my hips, bit femme looking on me, love that...sometimes i wear a sweater down over my butt...

It's all I wear...

mandy_may
11-06-2009, 08:19 PM
I went jeans shopping for the first time yesterday. I calculated my girl size based on my pants size and it came out to be 20. I went to two stores, Marshalls and Ross, and EVERY pair of jeans I tried on fit well, felt great, and looked awesome. I tried Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Jeans, Daisy Fuentes Jeans, and Hydraulic Jeans. I really liked how the Hydraulics looked and purchased them. I have never worn jeans that fit that well in my life! I'm pretty sure from now on, I'm going to look for girl jeans to wear in drab mode. Now I need to get those 3" pumps that will work with my flare leg jeans.

mandy

sherri52
11-06-2009, 08:22 PM
I wear nothing but femme jeans while in drab

Gennifer
11-06-2009, 09:25 PM
I love girls jeans and find that when I wear them I get compliments, even from my son and daughter (both grown) who didn't even realize, I think they were girls jeans. When my daughter said, "where did you get those?" I answered "Chico's." Then she complimented me.

Elsa Larson
11-06-2009, 09:46 PM
I wanted to try Venezia right fit jeans but never found them at my price (cheap) until yesterday. For $5 at an off-price store, I got a pair made for a straight-hipped woman (yellow dot) and they fit perfectly !
No more baggy bottom for me!

They do have a distinctive embroidered "V" on the pockets but that's the only way they don't look like guy jeans.

Now, I need another pair with room for hip/butt padding.
Red dot for moderately curvy. Blue dot for curvy.

AllieSummers
11-06-2009, 09:58 PM
I bought a couple of pairs of MEK Stretch Jeans from The Buckle so I could wear them in girl mode. Once pair was 28" waist and the other were 29". I had tried some of my daughter's jeans on to get a feel of what size I might wear in girls jeans. I bought two sizes because I didn't know for sure which ones would fit best and figured I would just return the other pair.

Well the 28" jeans were really hot, nice and tight and made my butt look great, fit my legs nice and tight, etc. They were definitely perfect for a night out dancing in girly mode.

The 29" jeans were a little looser, not too loose but were loose enough for me to wear in guy mode. I wear them all the time now. I went out to dinner with my wife and daughter the other night and I noticed a college girl was checking me out. I think she knew that they were girl jeans (maybe she thought my butt was cute). :)

I just smiled and moved on.

Kisses,

Allie

Paulacder
11-07-2009, 05:38 AM
One good thing about shopping for Fem. Jeans. When you find the pair you like you can go to the guy dressing room and try them on. I do this at Kohls all the time. Forgot to mention I'm always underdressed with panty hose it makes the jeans slip on so much easier.

Jaydee
11-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I have been wearing femme jeans in drab mode for a couple years. I love the fit and feel of the lighter fabric. My favorites are the Levi 515 low rise. They basically look like men's jeans but fit way nicer, with no baggy crotch.
So far no one has noticed the difference. The only comments were from my mom, who when I first got them, asked if I had lost weight, and my wife who complained that she wished they made girl jeans that fit as nice as mine. She still hasn't noticed that mine are girls jeans. I just smile and say "yeah, that's too bad".
Now if only they would make the pockets a little bigger.

Jaydee

wendy68
11-07-2009, 10:57 PM
All of my jeans are womens. The only two pair I dont wear in drab are the ones that have designs all the way down the pant leg. One I have on now . The other has buttons that go all the way down each side.

Tip or Ozma
11-07-2009, 11:39 PM
My wife and I share Size 14 regular jeans from Gander Mountain. No one knows that they are from the women's department. Even though we are different heights, our legs are about the same length. I do not fill out mine in guy mode as nicely as she does.

Cheryl T
11-07-2009, 11:43 PM
That's all I have worn for about 5 years now. The fit is better and more flattering, not at all baggy like men's jeans. No one notices the difference, which is subtle at best. The biggest difference other than fit that I notice is that the zipper is shorter (but then I usually sit when using the bathroom anyway). My wife says the yoke is the main difference, but I don't think many would know about that anyway and certainly wouldn't take the time to notice.
Personally, I prefer the "closer" fit...particularly since I wear panties all the time and always "tuck".

Ozark
11-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Jeans---

Levis.

Levis 560, 561, 555, been wearing them for a long time. Have about 20 pairs.
I used to wear them all the time.

Then, I turned 60 and something happened.

I started wearing full briefs instead of bikinis and hipsters, blouses instead of tank tops, and, (I am almost embarassed to say) elastic waist pants.

Chic jeans, Basic Editions, Lee jeans, anything as long as they are not tapered leg and have an elastic waist.

When I was a freshman in high school my gym teacher told me I had the breast development of a 12 year old girl and the stomach development of a 5 month pregnant woman.

What. A. Jerk.

Anyhow, 45, 46 years later I have man breasts and a fat belly. I like wearing what I wear and my partner asks me just not to go overboard.

Long reply, but I like wearing jeans.

Mistress Frillee
11-08-2009, 11:31 AM
I have been wearing womens flared and wide leg jeans for almost 5-6 years or so. I like the ones with no front or back pockets. I wear these in guy mode all the time. I only have 1 pair of guy jeans I wear to work.

If I want to get noticed, i wear my wide leg jeans. Other women can usually tell that I am wearing womens jeans if I wear those!

I usually wear my girl jeans with panties, a girl belt and womens sandals. I love trying and shopping for womens jeans! The spandex really conforms to the individual wearing them.

jenna_woods
11-08-2009, 12:43 PM
yes I also have tried on wife's jeans,a nd like the fit. now have some my self anf no one notices wen I wear them in male mode,

Jolene
11-08-2009, 01:51 PM
I love my Girl Jeans. I wear them all the time.

The only jeans I wear now. They feel so nice and actually fit me. More than I could ever say about my baggy guy jeans. :)

Sherry-Stephanie
11-08-2009, 02:40 PM
I like some here, have started to wear girl jeans exclusively...fit, feel, etc are the reason for me....haven't settled on any particular style or brand yet....but I'm into Misses 6/8 and Jrs size 5/7....constantly getting bitched out by gg's when they find out what size I'm wearing....

Erica G
11-08-2009, 04:40 PM
I love my womens jeans, I wear them to work most every day.

kymmieLorain
11-08-2009, 08:27 PM
I have a couple pair of ladies jeans, comfortable and really no differeance.

Kymmie

Terri Andrews
11-08-2009, 09:02 PM
I love dresses and skirts ,but always wear womans jeans when in drab and if a casual look is needed ..

MaryAnn40c
11-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Ladies jeans fit better on me than mens jeans....but it does take a long time to fine a pair that fit just right!