PDA

View Full Version : At Last - The Holy Grail Of Xdressing !

Michelle-Leigh
11-04-2009, 06:48 AM
Well Ladies,

It's confirmed - I have definitely won the Holy Grail of crossdressing. While skating the roller rink en femme, I was accosted by a teenage boy, who told me that one of his male friends liked me ! Even though I was later read by one lady - who knew because she is the mother of a xdresser, the evening went successful beyond my wildest dreams !!

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/michelleleighb/HolyGrail.jpg

AmberLynn
11-04-2009, 12:07 PM
That's awsome!

You looked close enough to pass that a teenager hit on you,im so jeloues :heehee: was the rink very packed with people? what were you wearing. im giddy thinking about it. wish i had the courage to go out full fem. but it will be a bit for me

Michelle-Leigh
11-04-2009, 02:23 PM
That's awsome!

You looked close enough to pass that a teenager hit on you,im so jeloues :heehee: was the rink very packed with people? what were you wearing. im giddy thinking about it. wish i had the courage to go out full fem. but it will be a bit for me

Oh, I have a very low coefficient of readability, but a very perceptive person - especially who is familiar with crossdressers - can read me. I was wearing a deep V necked paisley (sort of aqua) top and JMS pants and white art skates. I was skating in those white skates in a very girly manner.... The rink wasn't really packed, but was doing a brisk business. I fooled all of my skating buddies until I put on my black speed skates and broke into a mad shuffle-skating routine, upon which they recognized me by my unique style, and were amazed that I looked so female..... One of them told me that he would never have the guts to do that !

AmberLynn
11-04-2009, 05:02 PM
I hear yea,i got dolled up 1 time about 7 year's ago for halloween and went trick or treating with my nephew's who thought it was great fun out with uncal shaun in a skirt and heel's. I must have looked mighty convinceing cause 2 female freinds of mine was standing talking to my then brother inlaw and didnt relize till i said hi that i was who i was and not a woman :devil: but halloween is one thing being read out on a normal day i would die where i was standing. good for you girl freind :hugs: that took gut's

JackieB
11-14-2009, 11:28 AM
BRAVO ! ! ! Whether it's ice skating, rollerskating or rollerblading, when you do it enfem it's a real blast. Try it in a figure skating dress and support tights some time and you'll be hooked from your first experience. The "thrill quotent" of dressing in a female figure skating dress and pantyhose or support tights and skating in public is second to none:battingeyelashes: :) :battingeyelashes: :heehee: :heehee: