PDA

View Full Version : Underdressed at work!

LoriB
11-04-2009, 12:24 PM
After this past weekend I couldn't let the feeling of being dressed just end. So this morning I decided to underdress for work today. I started the morning with freshly shaved legs, painted my toenails, put on a new pair of pantyhose, a bra, girdle and corset. WOOOO HOOOO I'm loving it! Now I can't wait to get home tonite and complete the outfit.

keena
11-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Sounds great but why, after slipping into a corset AND girdle did you put on pantyhose?
I wear a corset regularly and would never dream of wearing pantyhose. The feeling of stockings tugging against the garters as I walk is very "exciting".
Keena/Ken

Dragster
11-04-2009, 08:01 PM
I know what you mean Keena, I love that tugging feeling too. I even put on a suspender belt under my corset so I can have 4 suspender straps on each leg. I put it on back to front so the straps spread out more evenly. It looks great in the mirror too!

Tony

Jeanna
11-04-2009, 08:05 PM
What a corset with pantyhose? Stockings girls!

sherri52
11-04-2009, 08:06 PM
I underdress all the time

Dragster
11-06-2009, 03:26 PM
I didn't think about it 'till now, but at work all day with pantyhose, girdle and then corset, how the heck did you manage to go to the toilet!!!

Tony

joandher
11-06-2009, 03:55 PM
I UNDER DRESS every day and night,satin top ,bra,silk briefs, and 20 den hold ups my s/o dosnt mind that much been doing it for years,and it feels great ,i only have 1 set of male undies just in case, i go to hospital or somthing

i do have about 40 pairs of knickers 4 bras 12 tops and loads of hose

:hugs: J-JAY

trannie T
11-06-2009, 07:33 PM
I wore panties to work the last several years of my career. Even after one of my female employees got hit with some pepper spray (we worked in a prison) and she had to exchange her contaminated clothing for a thin hazmat suit. She told me that she was embarrassed that she had worn her "Tweety Bird" panties that day and that they showed through the hazmat suit.

Gennifer
11-06-2009, 09:27 PM
I wear panties to work, and have painted toenails, but today, for the first time, work panty hose. Loved it!

Tora
11-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Today, Panties, Pantyhose,Bra and 18" full slip, under slacks and dark shirt.
Office day, babysitting a crew that needs no supervision, well it pays the same and was not worth asking questions. Nice experience, even if I had to wear socks over the pantyhose.

curious5752
11-07-2009, 08:32 AM
I enjoy being under dressed and wear cotton panties, pained toenails and when the weather gets cold I put on pantyhose. I think about my underdressings and it gives me a little thrill.
Cathy