PDA

View Full Version : are all of the ladies here?

jenifer wilde
11-04-2009, 09:00 PM
I have an impression that all the ladies here are married or involved with a natural woman.

are there any bisexual or gay crossdressers on this forum

I am a cd that likes men women and other cd's.
just didn't know if there were any like me out there?

tamarav
11-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh Jenifer, I think you are going to find that there are so many likes and dislikes on this board it will be difficult to keep track. And, just when you thought you had a handle on it, we will change our minds.

We are an ever evolving bunch and I am sure there are many sisters and brothers out there that share your likes. Have fun.

kellycan27
11-05-2009, 01:12 AM
I have a b/f

jenifer wilde
11-05-2009, 01:51 AM
i am open to having a cd girlfreind a boyfreind or a girl freind but to others i am the ultimate sister or freind

Mirani
11-05-2009, 01:57 AM
I dont think you can have had a good look at the forums.

There are many threads where sexual preference is expressed.

Like the rest of the world. we have a total cross section of people: Gay / straight / Bi / dont know! lol

So your impression is wrong sweetie! Do a bit more research on the threads :)

Rianna Humble
11-05-2009, 02:05 AM
I have an impression that all the ladies here are married or involved with a natural woman.

I'm definitely neither married nor involved with a natural woman, but neither am I attracted to men.

I am happy to share girly things with other CDs or GGs.

I think that we have the whole spectrum of likes and of sexuality in our community. I'm sure that you'll come across posts from people who share your preferences as you continue to participate in these forums.

Rebecca Jayne
11-05-2009, 04:46 AM
We are like the wind
Always changing direction
Speed
calm one day
Breezy
Then gusty

With so many members there are 100's of combos from all over the world.

Search the forum and you will find out, hell you just got here deary!

BellaWolf
11-05-2009, 06:43 AM
I'm bisexual...as I'm sure many people on this site are.

Karren H
11-05-2009, 07:19 AM
I'm bisexual...as I'm sure many people on this site are.

Don't ya just love it when "we" sterotype ourselves? corssdressing is crossdressing and sexual preference has nothing to do with it... In my humble opinion. The only thing we can ultimately be labeled as is human.... Everything else is optional..

Barbara918
11-05-2009, 07:40 AM
hetero but, alas, unattached

Dr.Susan
11-05-2009, 08:11 AM
And don't forget the admirers that come here to enjoy our conversations and photographs.

Stephenie S
11-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Karen wrote:

Don't ya just love it when "we" sterotype ourselves? crossdressing is crossdressing and sexual preference has nothing to do with it... In my humble opinion. The only thing we can ultimately be labeled as is human.... Everything else is optional..

I don't always agree with Karen (as in her relationship with jeans, LOL).

BUT . . . . . . This is one of the most intelligent and insightful things I have read on this forum EVER. Go Karen!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Personally? I am unattatched, I but would LOVE a close intimate relationship with another human being of either sex.

Ann D Bluebird
11-05-2009, 09:02 AM

Well some are, certainly. It would not surprise me if that were the majority but...

are there any bisexual or gay crossdressers on this forum?? Well, of course.

There are also those who might wish it were otherwise, but find themselves basically asexual &/or (unintentionally) celibate. Like me. :straightface:

The whole gender and sexual spectrums are here.....count on it!.....all human too :)

Christen3042
11-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Well, I'm not married, attached, or involved, but I do love to be with other CDs and/or women. I'm not really attracted to 'guys', though I have thought about it.

Ruth
11-05-2009, 12:05 PM
What Karren said. CDing is CDing.
I don't think my sexual preference is a matter for discussion here.

sherri
11-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Hmmm, well, at the risk of reinforcing a stereotype, I'd say my dressing and my sexuality are inextricably intertwined. I would even go so far as to say that dressing, and perhaps several years of exposure to the gay community, have influenced my sexuality. It's just that the sexuality isn't the alpha and omega of the thing, nor can sex alone make the whole experience fulfilling -- or worth the trouble.

IamSara
11-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Bisexual also Jenifer and love everypart of it.
Sarah :rose2:

MiraM
11-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Gay and married to a FtM

vivian33
11-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Im Bi-curious...would'nt want to do anything with a man while in boy mode but when i get in girl mode....i have my moments....I have never been with a man but would only consider it while dressed...i do think about it.

TheresaJTS
11-05-2009, 02:44 PM

I'm bi and currently have a beautiful fiance who knows about Theresa. She prefers to dress masculine. I have spent time with men before meeting her. So, for me, attraction has only a little to do with the gender of the other person.

MaryAnn40c
11-05-2009, 02:50 PM
I like both....which means twice the fun!!!!!:eek:

PretzelGirl
11-05-2009, 07:19 PM
I am with Karren. We are all the same in that we are different. So there is no need to put labels on all of us. There is no need to place large groups of us in the same bucket. Lets just love each other for who we are and accept that no two of us are alike.

Loni
11-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Me hetro single, looking for that woman to fill my missing part.

Things of a sexual nature are for behind closed doors.
I am into women, so much I like to dress and be like them.
I am a male by birth, and will be said at death.

I love to do things with others (gg, gb, tg, cd, gay, hetro, mixed up).
I take people as they are, no requirments, only have to prove you are not a friend.

If it was done and with "other" might let a guy take me out. (maybe) BUT no sex.

IngeInCO
11-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Me hetro single, looking for that woman to fill my missing part.

Things of a sexual nature are for behind closed doors.
I am into women, so much I like to dress and be like them.
I am a male by birth, and will be said at death.

I love to do things with others (gg, gb, tg, cd, gay, hetro, mixed up).
I take people as they are, no requirments, only have to prove you are not a friend.

Wow Loni, that is so profound! That put a few pieces to the puzzle together for me.

Thank You!

Inge

CherylFlint
11-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Of course there's the whole spectrum of boy/girl who likes who when at this blog. Let me give you a bit of advice: if your goal is not to go public and "pass", you're missing the boat. Do yourself a favor and get your picture taken. There is, however, a side of "passing" that is not safe and that is when the manhood of a male is threatened by being attracted to a CD and finding out that the CD is a guy, well then, be careful. I've had that happen a few times and even though it is a great compliment on how good you are doing the "I want to be a girl thing", you got to stay on your toes and stay safe.

docrobbysherry
11-05-2009, 08:10 PM
That doesn't stop a LOT of CDs and guys hitting on Sherry at OTHER CD sites!:doh:

In my 2 years here, I've NEVER received a "Wink wink", or, " I think you're HOT", PM! :)

Maybe because this site is STRICTLY moderated, and folks know they must behave, or they're GONE?!:eek:

I dont think you can have had a good look at the forums.

There are many threads where sexual preference is expressed.

Like the rest of the world. we have a total cross section of people: Gay / straight / Bi / dont know! lol

So your impression is wrong sweetie! Do a bit more research on the threads :)

Mirani KNOWS of which she speaks!:thumbsup:

joyce483
11-05-2009, 08:21 PM
i like both especially when i am dressed up.

Barbara Dugan
11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
I am just a gay crossdresser and I need a boyfriend:daydreaming:

jenifer wilde
11-06-2009, 03:49 AM
i know cd'n is cd'n but I specificly asked where were the bisexual girls because thats who i am.

Frédérique
11-06-2009, 07:09 AM

Well, I’m not. Is there such a thing as an un-natural woman?

Yes.

You must get up very early in the morning…

I’m sure you’ll find someone here exactly like you, but it’s not me…

In my 2 years here, I've NEVER received a "Wink wink", or, " I think you're HOT", PM!

Give me time…:heehee:

The droll-ness of this post is inspired by, and dedicated to, PaulaJaneThomas, UK tranny extraordinaire…