PDA

View Full Version : she does exist

Sherlyn
08-01-2004, 02:41 PM
sherlyn has been a deep secret for 20 yrs ..since joining this community.. i have discovered she really does exist and is part of me ... no one knows of her ..but since i have joined and chatted or private messaged with many of you ...sherlyn's life is starting too become more a reality .. then a secret..its a kinda nervous feeling i will tell you .. :confused: i was just chatting with erica and made a very startling discovery i also am a musician i have been playing ,,,, guess what??>>> 20 yrs is this sherlyn ...that cozed the passion of music in my soul ..hmmmm... huh !!.. since i,ve joined she's very much stronger in my days then ever b4 .. ... :)

Sherlyn g/f

Stefani
08-01-2004, 05:44 PM
HI Sherlyn!
Oh; you are so right, she DOES exist and a fundamental part of who you (and we all) are. Your post is very touching as its from the heart; the emotional side of our womanhood that few speak of... I don't know you but if I were there Id hold your hands and be for you because I can identify with every word you said. SOmetimes it feels like a double identity...I dont know if your married, have a family or anything - I've always been single so I can only imagine its harder for those with family - but don't be nervous. There's a very wonderful woman inside you and she wants to express herself. Let her; love and accept her for she is YOU. And to pass on some advice soooo many have said - NEVER PURGE! If you get that feeling - "Im NOT her, I'm John! (or whatever your genetic name is - Im Dave) go ahead and box it up, stick in storage, bury in the yard - just don't purge! Because those dresses, heels, lingerie are really just the outside trappings. Sherlyn will always be there and she'll come out again. Yu can toss her stuff; but you can't toss her - because she is YOU! So accept her and love her and be at peace with her. Being a Tgirl isn't a shame; ITS AN HONOR - A BLESSING! And in that vein I'd like to tell a little thing I read from a TG book I had years ago (by "Virginia") in which she said that in many cultures being a "shaman" was in fact an honor. Those who prefer not to forage or hunt; but instead adopt the dress and manners of the women and stay with them in the village. Indeed; they were considered VERY WISE by all, for they had completed 'the circle of humanity' within themselves. They sit on the councils and the leaders often consult the shamans for advice. REading and thinking about this years ago helped Dave a lot in accepting Stefani. Hope it helps you to...

Marda
08-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Hi sherlyn

IMHO Stefani speaks with wisdom ... that is, if you are sincere about what you say ... and so far I don't have any reason to disbelieve you.

It's been 3 whole weeks now since I came out of the closet *to Myself* ... until then I thought I was sick ... for *DECADES* ... now, I "feel" *GREAT* ...

My humble suggestion is along the lines of what Stefani is saying ... pls don't focus on the *outward* appearance ... the *real You* is inside regardless of what costumes you wrap your body in ... neither boy nor girl clothes make the woman in you ... you *Are* the woman in you ... through no fault of your own, you've just become conditioned to focusing on the *outer package* and suppressing the *inner & real You*.

There are *lots* of flakey notions running around these days about CD/TGs ... many of them *inside* the CD/TD "community" ... just work on being yourself and that includes being cautious and skeptical about what "advice" comes your way ...

It will take a bit of time to settle down and get a routine going ... that's OK

Remember ... people can lie to you.

Your *Heart* cannot lie to you !!

Hs / Marda

Sherlyn
08-01-2004, 08:15 PM
awww you girls are so special too me already and i don't really know you .. my post came right from my heart i actually was not even thinking about what i was gonna say it just came out ..its something i must have been keeping buried inside me coz ..it felt so good after i had said it .. : ]
Sherlyn

diane
08-01-2004, 08:29 PM
That is really great! This forum has helped so many of us in so many ways! Welcome

Madilyn
08-01-2004, 08:31 PM
Sheryln,

You have come to a place of superior kindness, above average intelligence, and unimaginable support. Your ability and willingness to share with us means we are representative of the kind of people who make you feel comfortable. That makes us very happy and glad to have you as a member of our sisterhood.

Please ask us anything that troubles or confuses you and we'll all do our best to tell you how we've dealt with that situation or circumstance. I think if we all are in this together, then through strength in numbers we will all benefit and grow as individuals. Our stories and experiences are invaluable. Please always feel welcome to share. We all learn that way...

Kisses,

Maddy :)

Sherlyn
08-01-2004, 08:33 PM
thank you so much erica ..that means alot too me that u wrote that.. i too felt your honesty in the chat and seeing what you wrote makes me feel great about things with sherlyn.. i enjoyed our chat ever so much ..: ]

Sherlyn
08-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Diane and Maddy HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZ : ]

diane
08-01-2004, 08:38 PM
And if that is your photo might I say you look marvelous!

Madilyn
08-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Diane and Maddy HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZ : ]

Big ones back at 'cha sweetie. Keep the faith sister... :D

Madilyn
08-01-2004, 08:42 PM
And if that is your photo might I say you look marvelous!

...so that certainly is my photo. Thank you for noticing :p You're welcome to check my Yahoo Profile at miss_madilyn@yahoo.com. Anyone want to get to know me better, then please feel free to add me to their Yahoo...

Kisses girls,

Frisky Maddy ;)

Sherlyn
08-01-2004, 08:43 PM
diane : ] thank you yes that is my photo.. blurry as it is.. it is me : ]... web camming myself in april ..hehe... lights we're weird ..gosh im not good with lighting ...and i was quickly doing it ..in fear of someone coming home ... eeek when that happens

Madilyn
08-01-2004, 08:50 PM
diane : ] thank you yes that is my photo.. blurry as it is.. it is me : ]... web camming myself in april ..hehe... lights we're weird ..gosh im not good with lighting ...and i was quickly doing it ..in fear of someone coming home ... eeek when that happens

Sorry Sherlyn, sometimes I think I was born a blonde...sorry Diane, my bad. :o

Sherlyn
08-01-2004, 08:56 PM
no worries maddy ..: ] i've have several blonde moments.... everday ...: ]

Marda
08-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Hi Girls

Nice to hear you gabbing & giggling together

I Like All of your pics ... and your "talks"

So there *is* some atmosphere *here* ... it's a bit strange being a new KittyKat in the Mansion ... I seem to have snooped into a few rooms that weren't quite so comfy as this one :-( :-)

I'll be keeping my KittyKatEars Perked up for you :-)

Kontrary to unpopular myths, I *Don't* sKratch Friendly Girls ... it's the Bi^cH*$ I don't get along with :-)

Love / Marda

Stelli
08-01-2004, 10:45 PM
sherlyn has been a deep secret for 20 yrs ..since joining this community.. i have discovered she really does exist and is part of me ... no one knows of her ..but since i have joined and chatted or private messaged with many of you ...sherlyn's life is starting too become more a reality .. then a secret..its a kinda nervous feeling i will tell you .. :confused: i was just chatting with erica and made a very startling discovery i also am a musician i have been playing ,,,, guess what??>>> 20 yrs is this sherlyn ...that cozed the passion of music in my soul ..hmmmm... huh !!.. since i,ve joined she's very much stronger in my days then ever b4 .. ... :)

Sherlyn g/f

It's just a glich until you discover your true self. Welcome! And, be kind to her, she was faithful to you all this time...

KewTnCurvy GG
08-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Sherlyn,
I just want to say that your avatar pic is not only a 100% improvement on the old one. You look like an exotic, Russian beauty! Seriously.
*hugs*

Sherlyn
08-09-2004, 05:54 PM
*hugs* back... Kewt thank you.. : ]

Marda
08-10-2004, 12:48 AM
*hugs* back... Kewt thank you.. : ]

You Girls Didn't Hear *It* *Did You* !!!
*My* Sensitive KittyKatEars Picked up on it real quick !!
The *Accent* !!!
Or should I say *No Accent* !!!
Which *Proves* beyond any doubt Sherlyn ... while she *may* be a Russian Beauty OK ... *She's A *KGB* Agent* !!!
A *regular* Russian Beauty would have an *Accent* like "Haellau ... My Naame Ees Szherleen ... andt Iau'm AA Roausscheen Beeuutee" !!!
But *No* ... *Not Sherlyn* ... she just waltzes in ... takes a place at the Makeup Counter and says ...
"*hugs* back... Kewt thank you.. : ]"
... instead of "Ioua Geef Youu Maanee Hoaukgs Baak Mees Kqewtee ... Vhat AA Loaufvellee Naame ... Dthankeen Youu Zso Mudch" !!!
Didn't you girls watch those James Bond Movies ??? All the Russian Beauty KGB Agents Spoke *Perfect* North American English due to many years of living under *Deep Cover* in CD/TG Closets !!!
All I can say is "Better Don't Leave Your Lipstick Laying Around" !!!
Love / Marda

Tristen Cox
08-10-2004, 03:13 AM
Sherlyn,

Been watching this thread and I must say, WoW! Not only does Sherlyn exist but she looks great too. Keep up the good work. :)

Love T

jeanette
08-10-2004, 11:25 PM
I just want to say i agree with all the other thoughts, you must be true to yourself. I am married and it took me a long agonising time to tell my wife my true feelings and who i really was. I just had to tell her because i tried my hardest to make my cd feeling go away but that just made me more depressed. I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people around because my wife accepted my true personality and gave me all of her support.
We go shopping together and she helps me pick all of my clothes (because she reckons my style in clothes is terrible and she is probably right) i do now look and dress very femanine. We go out together and i can discuss my feelings with her.
Since telling her (4 years ago) my life has changed and to be able to be jeanette with my male side makes my life complete and i would not want it to be any other way i am proud of who i am and sorry for people who can not understand this

hugs