PDA

View Full Version : stopped in for a beer

Krystal Lee
07-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Had a very strange moment sunday afternoon, went to my favorite biker bar for a cold one, walked in looked around to see if anyone I knew was there and sat down at the bar. The gal tending bar was rushing aroung filling orders and walked by in a hurry with her hands full of drinks headed into the pool area. She looked at me and said " be with you in a munite girl" as she went by.

I about fell off my stool. Was not expecting anything like that. Understand, I was not in girlie mode, so it was a shock.

I was wearing tennis shoes,low rise flair jeans, a dark blue silk blouse,my leather vest and a baseball cap. This is normal attire for me in drab.

Went into the bathroom and tried to wipe my eyes free of eye shadow because that and jewlery was my only give away I thought.

Got to thinking, I must be pressing pretty darn hard without thinking if the bar maid took me for a girl, even in a biker bar!

No one I knew was there so I left before she got back. Yes I chickened out. Did go back a couple hours later and that gal was gone and two girls I have known for quite awhile were working. So I had a couple and left again.

Still kind of rattled over that. Hugs Krystal.

Olivia
07-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Yeah, something like that can really make you wonder can't it Krystal. A few months ago I bought some things at a convenience store in town. I was wearing some Lauren girl's jeans but that was the only femme stuff I had on. The lady clerk says as I leave, "thank you ma'am". It made me wonder...was she really that observant(hard to believe that) or was just a slip of the tongue?
Oh well, who knows?! Olivia

ps: I'm proud to note, this is my 200th posting here. For me, that's a big achievment; excuse me while I take a bow. Ooops, Damn, my wig fell off! There's just nothing to pin it to, lol. O

Krystal Lee
07-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Yeah, something like that can really make you wonder can't it Krystal. A few months ago I bought some things at a convenience store in town. I was wearing some Lauren girl's jeans but that was the only femme stuff I had on. The lady clerk says as I leave, "thank you ma'am". It made me wonder...was she really that observant(hard to believe that) or was just a slip of the tongue?
Oh well, who knows?! Olivia

ps: I'm proud to note, this is my 200th posting here. For me, that's a big achievment; excuse me while I take a bow. Ooops, Damn, my wig fell off! There's just nothing to pin it to, lol. O

Olivia, Curtsy dear and the hair will stay in place. :rolleyes:
Hugs Krystal.

uknowhoo
07-26-2005, 10:41 PM
getting read when en femme,
getting called mam in drab.
YEESH !!
Alas, the life of a CDer.
Ain't it awful/awesome.