PDA

View Full Version : injured knee? just cd

stacy-marie hanna
11-04-2009, 09:16 PM
this morning my old war wound was playing me up.
i hurt my knee play wrestling at a friends house in my mid teens(hardwood floors and missed knee drops dont mix)ever since my left knee has played up about twice a year.
i have a good quality knee support that i usually use but this morning realised it was still at my sisters house(i lived at hers for a few months earlier this year but have since moved out again)with only 40 mins before having to be at work i needed a quick solution as it wouldnt be possible to get tomy sisters in time.
i remembered i had a single opaque holdup in my lingerie box(the other one was trashed but for some reason didnt throw the good one away)i fished it out and made a makshift knee support by cuttting off the toe and roling the fabric back to meet the top of the stocking.
i then quickly sewed the material up so it wouldnt roll down and slipped it over my knee.
after cutting a hole in the material over my knee cap i had a near perfect knee support which was actually better than the one id brought for £25(support and comfort wise that is).
i wore it all day at work and wasnt tilli got home did i remember that it wasnt my real support.

stacy-marie

Karren H
11-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Very ingeneous.......