PDA

View Full Version : fine

slamddoger
11-05-2009, 08:23 AM
so how long did it take to fine your salf. that you lik to dress as a women and go out. how lone did take to fine the conf. to go out dress as a wome.

jenna_woods
11-05-2009, 08:32 AM
I have known most of my life that I liked dressing in women't things.it has only been 10 years since I enjoyed dressingg fully, and it took only a year after that , that I started going out dressed every chance I can get, like most started going out at night and just riding, then started going into stores at night, now love going shopping in day time, eating in resturants and just enjoying my self.

Karren H
11-05-2009, 08:42 AM
I still haven't found myself.... But I am havimg fun looking!! :)

tamarav
11-05-2009, 10:53 AM
27 years, 3 months, 3 days... but still looking

sissystephanie
11-05-2009, 11:07 AM
I was 20 years old, on leave from the U.S.Navy in San Francisco. I purchased a whole feminine outfit from Frederick's of Hollywood. I dressed, complete with wig and makeup, and went out and walked around downtown SF. Got some "looks" and a few "wolf whistles!" That was in early 1952!!

Guess I had really found myself much earlier, but that was my first venture out as Stephanie! Gee, that was 57 years ago! Before many of you were born!:):)

AmberLynn
11-05-2009, 04:21 PM
I found my self in the early 80's,dressing when let alone "as a child" got up the nerve one halloween to dress out. i got my skirt and frilly white top out,washed and curled my hair got my heel's on. grabed my purse and out the door i went. it was a great time but i have not found the courge to do it again as a family member caught me a few week's later and said something amoung the line's of "what you do in your own house is fine,just dont bring it around me or my freind's" :surrender

so i have been closeted since but hope to change that

Lorileah
11-05-2009, 04:57 PM
I am pretty much blind without my glasses but I found myself after my first makeover and the pictures came back. I was in love and Lori was a snobbish little vixen teasing me from the photo...I know I had to have her and I started stalking her, first just in the bathroom mirror, then in the car. Soon she was going to bars and parks and shopping. I was always there. She has accepted the fact that I am nearby all the time now. She still surprises me with her pictures sometimes