PDA

View Full Version : Coming to peace of mind with myself

Brooke Ashley
11-05-2009, 05:10 PM
So, I finally think that today I accepted crossdressing as something I do and enjoy and not looking at it as a burden or a problem. Before I always wanted to get rid of it and for it to go away because of the stress it caused me. Yes, I still am facing a problem needing/wanting to tell my parents, but unable to do this. Anyways, I feel better about crossdressing and in whole feel better about myself. Just thought I would share. Thanks for listening girls! :)

SuzanneBender
11-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Brooke a big hug for you.:hugs:and good luck with your parents. Remember the rule of coming out. Those you tell deserve as much time to get used to the idea as it took you to get used to the idea.

Brooke Ashley
11-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Thanks Suzanne, I will take that to heart.

Lorileah
11-05-2009, 05:20 PM
It's Brooke's birthday. hava party Go Brooke Yay!

sherri52
11-05-2009, 05:22 PM
That's great Brooke. The first step is accepting of oneself. Good girl:hugs:

Victoria Anne
11-05-2009, 05:52 PM
congratulations Brooke , it took me 40+ years to do that . I am happy for you , you have taken a huge step and I wish you all the luck with you parents.:hugs:

DiannaRose
11-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Congratulations on the big step, Brooke! I'm with Victoria Anne...took me over 40 years of life before I finally accepted who I am. But I have to say I'm enjoying Dianna, whenever I can. She's confident and relaxed and happy and I love her!

Holy Mackerel! If Suzanne's take on it is accurate, it's going to take my wife another 40 years to accept me. Yikes!

I'm hoping and praying for a slightly swifter timeframe. ;)

Jaclyn NM
11-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Good for you Brooke, congratulations. As Popeye once said "I am what I am", and we are crossdressers.