PDA

View Full Version : looking for advice

trisha254
11-06-2009, 04:43 AM
Hi . Girls

Maybe one of you Gals have been thru some thing like this at some times. Well here it is , As I love being a woman and I also love being with a woman So here the problem ,As a windower for sometime I looking and going out with alot of nice ladies , Should I tell these girls about my desire to dress , or just keep it to myself as I really need advice ,

Thanks for being here , with all my love
Trisha

Joanne f
11-06-2009, 08:20 AM
If you are going out with them in just a social sense then i see no real need to tell them , but (always that but ):heehee: if you start to get attached to one particular lady then that would be the time to start thinking about saying something .
But in the end you know them best as to whether they would mind hearing it or not .

Karren H
11-06-2009, 09:43 AM
:iagree: Tell them if you plan to get serious with one or more.. Before you get serious with them..

AmberLynn
11-06-2009, 10:12 AM
:iagree: Tell them if you plan to get serious with one or more.. Before you get serious with them..

truer word's have never rung through. if you fallin love with one,you should tell them

trisha254
11-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Good Advice

I found that lady and after a few date, We became very close, I desired to tell her , and guest what she said it was find and we had a big hug , and you know what after that ???

P,S Alot of presure as been take off;

Love ///:hugs:Trisha

DiannaRose
11-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Trisha, sounds like you have a winner there! Enjoy shopping (and stuff) together, and make sure you show her how much you appreciate her! :)

Hope
11-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Yes, you need to disclose.

But this isn't first date material. Earlier in the relationship is generally better but don't have this conversation until it is pretty well established that you are a decent person who isn't just some sort of pervert.