PDA

View Full Version : What if say, Bruce Willis was intersexed?

Nicole Erin
11-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Ok so we know the story of lady gaga.

All femme except a rumor going around that she is intersexed or maybe a male. Let's just say theoretically, it was true.
Interesting, she is all female otherwise. Yet some say "it is really a man".

NOW let's take some testosterone driven manly man like Bruce Willis. If Bruce was found to be intersexed, would people be saying "She is really a woman"?

I just wonder if intersexed people have this problem where if people find out, they want to try to label the person as the opposite gender of what they present. Is it mostly confined to the ones who present as woman or do the manly i.s. have these problems too?

Karren H
11-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Die Hard 12 - Blood bath at Victoria Secrets semi-anual sale..... Mayhem at the MAC makeup counter.... Terrorist's make off with Brucette's pricelles Parada collection.... I'd pay to see that one...

sherri
11-06-2009, 10:44 AM
I've seen Bruce don a wig more than once, so who knows for sure? :daydreaming:

IME, most people are very considerate in their speech and behavior about accommodating gender as presented. But I've noticed that for a few -- gay guys mostly -- it seems to be a sticking point to use male pronouns etc in speaking or referring to me. There have even been some who pressed pretty hard to know my male name, implying they'd rather use that than Sherri. I refused to humor them, of course. I'm calling my own identity shots, thank you very much.

Kate Simmons
11-06-2009, 10:56 AM
I'd say Very cool!:thumbsup::)

docrobbysherry
11-06-2009, 11:00 AM
THAT'S a movie I'd pay to see!:devil:

Persephone
11-06-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm calling my own identity shots, thank you very much.

You go, girl! Yes! Yes!

Lorileah
11-06-2009, 01:01 PM
I have re-read this thread about 10 times and I can't wrap my head around Bruce Willis being a female....wow...I would have never guessed, I mean he is married to Demi Moore and ...hey wait a minute, she was kinda buff...maybe she's really a man.

One fact remains, she doesn't have very good taste or she would have dated me ;)

sherri
11-06-2009, 02:58 PM
he is married to Demi Moore and ...hey wait a minute, she was kinda buff...maybe she's really a man.Um, not anymore he's not. Demi is now a cougar, hooked up with Ashton. But you're right, I can definitely see her wearing the pants in a relationship. Mmmm ...

You go, girl! Yes! Yes!Right on, girlfriend! :)

SallyJ
11-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Think its confined to men who portray as femmes. Women are so dressed as intersexed already, what's the purpose of portraying them as such?? Just doesnt sell magazines at the supermarket check out!

Aubrey Green
11-07-2009, 12:45 AM
I wonder, would that little kid he was counseling, still see dead people or only dead crossdressers?

Lorileah
11-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Um, not anymore he's not. Demi is now a cougar, hooked up with Ashton. But you're right, I can definitely see her wearing the pants in a relationship. Mmmm ...

well now it makes sense. He wanted to dress more, she had a problem with that, thought he was taking too much time away from the children who they chose names at random from Funk and Wagnals. She said he had to quit dressing and he said "Adios (deleted because of strong adult content)"

You know Ashton is kinda girly too :heehee:

trannie T
11-07-2009, 12:53 AM
What if a lot of people, instead of dreaming of something that will never happen, peeked a little bit out of the cloet and did omething for the right of the transgendered?