PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Ball 2005 Pics

Ophelia D'Void
07-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Kinda disappointed; almost all my pics from the club either didn't turn out, or were deleted by Ayla (she erased all the pics of her and I together when I wasn't looking... shy girl).

I only got a pic of Powder on stage. They were the last act of the night, really kick ass fusion of Metal and Alternative, with a stage show beyond belief (there's a point where the lead singer and some other girls are suspended 15 feet in the air, spinning upside down with legs in full split.. see pic).

Also only have some pics of me in latex and a leather corset, with some hair falls that I made that night at work (we were slow that night).

Hoping to update with some more pics (a few people from Key Club took my picture, but they're pretty slow in updating their website). And I had another friend there taking pictures, but I haven't seen him since that night, so hopefully when I bump into him again I can get some pictures from him.

My apologies for my pics... the ones that turned out were back at my SO's apartment *after* the party, so we were winding down and coming down for a weak buzz (which explains the smudged makeup and tired looks).

Night was fun, but not quite up to par with Party Monster 2004, and I hear it pales in comparison with the normal venue for the LA Fetish Ball (which pales in comparison to the British, German, or even Frisco Fetish Balls).

Ah well, trying to plan a color scheme for the next upcoming bash... I'll update for all you LA gals (or neighbors who have a fabulous outfit and alot of gas).

Love, Luck and Lollypops...
O

Wendy me
07-26-2005, 01:19 PM
thanks for shareing them ...

Stephanie Mancini
07-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi Ophelia, nice pics i know you girls put a lot of thought and effort into your outfits , care to tell me how long it takes you to get ready to go!

Steph

Sharon
07-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Very nice photos, Ophelia -- you look great!

Olivia
07-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Hey Ophelia, those pics are hot! You look great, must have been fun...O

DanaJ
07-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Wow Ophelia - you look awesome!!! Love those brows too :thumbsup:

DanaJ

Ophelia D'Void
07-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks ladies, it was great, although I think it would have been truly a crazy experience if it was a larger venue.

Hmm, in answer to your question Steph I'd say it takes about 1 1/2 hours or so to get ready. Probably about 30 min to do foundation and cover up eyebrows, 30 min squeezing into clothes and hair falls, and another 30 minutes doing last minute touch ups and latex polishing. I think when I dressed last time it took about 3-4 hours, so I guess practice makes perfect. Maybe someday I can just run into a phone booth Superman style...

O

Cutie
07-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Hi, i love your pics you look soooooooooooo lovely. How do you get that look????

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxx

Tristen Cox
07-26-2005, 03:57 PM
You're one crazy chick Ophelia. I like that in a person :D

Ophelia D'Void
07-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Ah well, birds of a feather I suppose

Adrianne
07-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Wow you look fantastic.

Adrianne.

StephanieCD
07-26-2005, 04:48 PM
I've always wanted to go to a fetish ball! I'm so jealous! HA! 's long as I'm talking to you, I can say that again.... I'm so jealous ;)

Holly
07-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Ophelia... HOT HOT HOT!

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 05:56 PM
You look very sexy in that,thanks for sharing

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Wow....... you look fab :D Sounds like you had a blast.... pity Ayla *slaps her* deleted the rest of the pics bah!!!

Di
07-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Loved the pics. Looks like you had a ball

uknowhoo
07-26-2005, 10:59 PM
You really look FAB Ophelia, verrrry well done.

Nikita
07-26-2005, 11:35 PM
Greats photos Ophelia, can't wait to see more....

Clare
07-28-2005, 03:32 AM
Can I, Can I, Can I, go out with you?

I'd like to be lead astray into a different world from my drudgery!

You're looking so great and obvioulsy having a ball.

Keep up with the news and pickies!

Christine

racquel
07-28-2005, 04:36 AM
Exellent pictures you look amazing Ophelia. :thumbsup:

Stephenie
07-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Ophelia, I don't remember Supergirl ever running in to a phone booth to change. Even she needed time to get ready.

Ophelia D'Void
07-28-2005, 12:08 PM
(Egad, I didn't used to be an attention *****.... actually started out as a nice quiet boy....)

Hmm, still waiting for pics from my partners in crime from that night, and Key Club hasn't updated their photo gallery since last year, so I have no idea when the next set of pics is coming from there.

If you want to get an idea of what one of the live bands was like, check out www.powdermusic.com (self-billed "Best Band in LA", and they just might be).

Some videos: http://www.powdermusic.com/audio-video/video/AM%20CD%20Mix%20PNG%20FlClr(50mb).wmv
http://www.powdermusic.com/audio-video/video/PowderPromax_JumpLittleHelp.wmv

Thanks to all of you for your compliments, I only wish you all could have come with... it's an amazing experience for first timers.

Ah well, if any of you are going to be in the vicinity in early to mid August, I've got something else lined up.

Hugz & Kisses,
O

Ophelia D'Void
07-30-2005, 12:51 AM
like a UFO encounter, everyone seems to be having trouble with their cameras. Here's a couple more pictures that were able to be salvaged from my friend's camera.

The first pic is myself and Bobby Pins (his club name). His buddy with the bar code on his face is Manuel.

Ya, ya, I know I was blinking in one of the pics. Contacts were giving me trouble.

samanthajay
07-30-2005, 02:01 AM
hoeny your hot the stuff your wearing is sexy. your look marvilous. by west siiide dose that mean cali? if that dose then i need to find a fetish ball over here on the east siiide. did i say you look great? :D :thumbsup:

Ayla GG
07-30-2005, 02:47 AM
Sounds like you had a blast.... pity Ayla *slaps her* deleted the rest of the pics bah!!!

Heyy in my defense...the only pics I deleted was a pic of lil ole me drinking soy milk out of a carton box & me pouting. They weren't club related... :p
I'm a camera shy girl anyways....I'll let Ophelia be the star ;) . Okay Boo?

Mx Justina
07-30-2005, 03:41 AM
Reading through the thread I'm reminded how easy and natural the commonality is between large TG segments...and the overall Alternative/Fetish worlds, as well as the Nightclubbing Freak/Goth scenes.

Not to mention the natural fit (for many TGs) in every great Carnival-like gathering throughout the world... My opinion and experiences.

Occasionally I think of regularly posting on mastersteelow.com, but put it off because activity here is so high.

http://www.mastersteelow.com (www.mastersteelow.com)

J.

Tristen Cox
07-30-2005, 05:28 AM
Cool pics again 'O'. Too bad you can't get 'A' to post one so we know what she looks like ;) I still loved the hair thing, that's pretty inventive chit :cool:

carson
07-30-2005, 06:34 AM
Awesome outfit, Ophelia!

One question: How do you pull those gloves all the way up???