PDA

View Full Version : I have no disgrace, I'm in your face.....dear

Rebecca Jayne
11-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Well enough is enough.

My wife knows about my cross dressing, doesn't like it.

I underdress 24/7 no comment

I wear nail polish, toe nail polish ,all 20 all , neutrals,... no comment...still wearing them

I wear lipstick neutrals, soft shades, no comment, still wearing them

So 2 days ago ,
wednesday, I decided to paint my toes bright pink to see if I got a reaction, any kind, left, right, upside down, inside out..........nothing.

I know she see,s them hell I got my fot in the damn spotlight for goodness sake............still nothing

So if silence is golden them I must be King Midas. Right?

I would sure like Bj TO SAY :
wrong color dear,
or that looks good,
how bout. wanna do mine

Nope silence
Speaks volumes!

oye vey masuga

Ruth
11-06-2009, 06:48 PM
I don't understand where you're going with this. Are you trying to provoke a confrontation?
If you want some kind of dialog, I suggest talking, not sending messages via toenail color.

sherri52
11-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Rebecca if your looking for more of a responce from your wife ask her if you can do her nails. She may like the pampering.

Jenny Beth
11-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen. :doh:

Karren H
11-06-2009, 06:59 PM
I dare say she's at peace............... because she already contacted her divorce lawyer!!

DiannaRose
11-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Rebecca, you're still one up on me. My wife knows but wishes she didn't. She wants nothing to do with it, wants me to keep it secret secret secret from her, wants never to see or hear about it. If I did any one of the things you do where she would find out, my marriage or her sanity would probably be over. (well I perhaps exxagerate about her sanity, but not, I think, about the marriage.)

She seems to have moments where she is softening, ever-so-slightly, so perhaps there is some hope, but if so, it's a long way off.

No advice or counseling here regarding your situation, I'm afraid...but lots and lots of support and prayers for you!

Pattie O
11-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Yes she knows and does not approve and it may be time to allow her to process it rather than pushing the point.
Take a few steps back,be nice and try to save what you have with her otherwise she may be plotting your demise.

Kate Simmons
11-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Count your blessings Rebecca.

docrobbysherry
11-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Where both partners communicate well, and enjoy sharing things! No misunderstandings or disagreements that CAN'T be solved easily with honest, respectful discourse!:hugs:

"I just LOVE happy marriages!":thumbsup:

( Said the divorced CD!):brolleyes:

AmberLynn
11-06-2009, 07:58 PM
All i can say is gate's of communacation. if the phone is off the hook on one end then you need a repair person.

I choose not to force the issue with my family,not my so she is so understanding to this so far. and it just dont go to cd's either. to have a succssful marrige you need to communacate with each other daily. takeing the picture is worth a thousand word's thing dont work so hot. talking is key :) good luck

giuseppina
11-06-2009, 08:57 PM
I agree with the others, Rebecca.

Shoving crossdressing down her throat as you seem to be doing is not helpful. As Karren said, chances are good you are headed for divorce court if you continue this behavior, and you won't have anyone to blame but yourself.

Stop being so selfish! :Angry3: :brolleyes:

Karen7cd
11-06-2009, 09:01 PM
I asked my wife out on a date tonight, She is not ready to go as two girls, but she knows I want to. My SO completes me in so many ways.

DaphneGrey
11-06-2009, 09:25 PM
If this post is even true. It sounds a little contrived to me but then again anything is possible. You deserve to be alone. She should leave you for being a self centered selfish twit.

AllieSummers
11-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I know it is hard not to but it sounds like you are obsessing over your dressing. I do it some too so don't think I'm saying I don't. But why not take the focus off of it for a while and focus on your relationship with her. Do some special things to rekindle your relationship, treat her special, let her know how much you love her.

Then just talk to her about who you are on the inside, how you feel, etc. Try to really connect with her. Dressing isn't really about the color of your toe nails is it? Those are just ways to express your feminine self. Try to explain your feminine side to her and not slap her in the face with all that window dressing.

I know that when I was able to look in my wife's eyes and tell her my deepest secrets and how painful it was for me over the years and when I balled my eyes out in front of her (on more than one occasion) she understood that this wasn't just some fetish for me.

Have you had that serious talk with her? Have you balled your eyes out in front of her?

If you haven't then there is the problem to begin with.

Either you don't communicate with each other, it isn't that serious to you, you are just doing it because you have a fetish or maybe you don't have that great of a relationship...maybe you don't really love each other...you just tolerate each other and are married because it is a habit.

I know my wife has an unconditional love for me.

Kisses,

Allie

CherylFlint
11-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Children who play with matches, well, you know the routine, they get burnt, and sometimes they burn others. I'd suggest you take a step back and take a good look at what's going on, after all, a person doesn't "IN YOUR FACE" to their best friend. Look, believe it or not, you can be a fem in your mind and be dressed as a drab and still enjoy life, and a loving relationship. Good luck. Treat her with respect, she deserves it.

Stephenie S
11-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Why this obsession with provoking a confrontation? Do you have a death wish? Are you secretly wishing for a divorce?

I will never understand this insistance by so many to involve their wives in something that the wives just want no part of. If your wife doesn't approve of something, for goodness sake, stop pushing her nose in it.

You can CD on your own, you know. You can learn how to do your own makeup, buy your own clothes, and dress yourself. Most women want NO part of this activity. Having a wife who knows you dress and doesn't file for divorce is a real blessing. If you have one of those you are WAY ahead of many on this forum.

Sorry for the rant. I'll go make myself some tea and calm down

Stephenie

Sandra
11-07-2009, 06:39 AM
Instead of being selfish why don't you try sitting her down and having a chat with her.?

Joanne f
11-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Some peoples way of dealing with things is to just ignore it , blot it out and pretend it is not there , if that is your wife's way then don`t push things to far in one go as this may lead to a lot of blotting out coming out in one go and that will not be good .
It is a question of mutual respect .

Paige.
11-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Tick........tick......tick....tick..tick.tictic. Won't be long now!

Sheila
11-07-2009, 10:42 AM
I don't understand where you're going with this. Are you trying to provoke a confrontation?
If you want some kind of dialog, I suggest talking, not sending messages via toenail color.

yup sounds sensible to me Ruth .............. and if you do get round to actually talking, let her know about the GG only forum here, where she can come and talk to us GG's about how she is feeling, her fears and she will also know she is not alone .............. we don't promise to make it any better, but we can at least try to help you both :straightface: