PDA

View Full Version : A perfect example

Olivia
07-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Yesterday, we all had an opportunity to see exactly why this forum and it's members are so important to us all. I think many of you would agree that Holly's story about her "outing" to her daughter and the subsequent posts by HTGurl and KittyKat were so moving and inspirational. I had my wife read the entire thread; something that I rarely ask of her, and she agreed that it was indeed very interesting. Afterwards, as I reflected on the whole experience, it occured to me that this story and it's outcome is the perfect example of the support and understanding that we all seek and so often find here in this community. It really made me proud to be a member here. It made me appreciate the acceptance that I've achieved in my own home; so much so that my wife received a bouquet of flowers at work this morning. It was just a small gesture and she deserves so much more. Holly's family's example of that unconditional love made me realize how much my wife and her love for me means to me. Thank you Holly for sharing that with us and thanks for everyone else here who so often impact our lives in such positive, up-lifting ways! What a great place to call home, Olivia.

Jamie M
07-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I couldn't agreed with you more , i have only just joined the group today and have just finished reading the thread concerned . Or more precisely i did about five minutes ago and now i'm fresh out of tissues so i thought i'd write a reply .

I have been searching all over the internet for this wonderful place for so long now . All i've found so far is the usual collection of dating and xxx sites , so what a relief when i finally saw what a wonderful collection of people are here . So much so that for once i've been able to recommend to my wife to join aswell .

Finally i'm home

luv julia xxx

Olivia
07-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah Julia, it's a lovely place indeed. And you're quite right-it's really all about the wonderful people here. Welcome to the club, by the way. Later, Olivia.

Marla GG
07-26-2005, 07:45 PM
You're so right, Olivia. I love the idea of the positive "ripple effect" that stories like Holly's create, with love, acceptance, and support radiating out to touch even more lives.

This is the first CD forum I've found that I have really felt like putting energy into. The members here make it well worth my while.

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 07:49 PM
This was the first CD forum I ever joined. I have been a member of 2 other forums, but they just didn't quite feel right like this forum does. Not quite sure what it is here, but I feel at home here, like I have a huge family of friends..... and looniez :p I love being here, I love being a part of it and I love having my own little space here too. I feel like I've learnt so much here in so little time and without this forum, who knows where my relationship with Tam would be right now.

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah its a very nice site that offers alot of insight and helpful resources,I'd like to thank Big Sister up there for creating this site.

Priscilla1018
07-26-2005, 08:03 PM
I agree this forum is almost magical.I have tried other crossdresser sites and they are all sleezy.This site is the best on the net.You can come here totaly depressed and someone will post something that has you rolling on the floor.Here everyone is family and we all look out for each other.It does'nt get better than this.

Tamara Croft
07-26-2005, 08:04 PM
You can come here totaly depressed and someone will post something that has you rolling on the floor.Pictures? :lol: