PDA

View Full Version : wish i had a camera,my smile wouldnt fit

AmberLynn
11-06-2009, 10:38 PM
I so wish i had a camera right now. tonight is exceptional. my wife was soupposed to go with her cousin tonight for a little girl time so we decided this would be a good night for me to try new hair styles and makeup to try and reach pass in look's.

when her cousion called and said she couldnt make it,she asked if i would like to try anyway. "im self consius of my dressing" so 1 hour and 30 mins ago i went about the step's of tucking,dressing,doing my hair and makeup,doing my nails and so on. I just come and asked her what she thought,i think she about fainted. she could not belive it was me. she said walking down the street in a crowd she would of walked right by me had she not seen my outfit before :love: i looked in the mirror and seen the true amber for the first time. i have dressed out before,but never looked like this. a simple tear came to my eye with joy and excitement. It truley feel's a wall that has stood with in me for many year's feel tonight. just thought is share. thanks girls :D

Daphne Renee
11-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I am happy for you. Glad you enjoyed yourself tonight.

Kathi Lake
11-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Amber,

Treasure these little moments. When life gets you down, remember the sight of Amber in the mirror. Also, treasure your wife. That level of acceptance and love is a rare gift.

Kathi

Marcia Blue
11-07-2009, 01:52 AM
Amber, You are a very lucky girl. Treat your wife to something special.

AmberLynn
11-07-2009, 09:43 AM
I do,she is the best thing to ever happen to me. I wish everyone of you get a gg or s/o of your own just as loveing and understanding as she is

PretzelGirl
11-07-2009, 09:46 AM
That's wonderful Amber. This thing we do is sooooo much easier with SO support and acceptance. Give her a big :hugs: from all of us.

docrobbysherry
11-07-2009, 10:07 AM
After that poignant post,now, we NEED to see PICTURES!:D

Laura_Stephens
11-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Very happy for you! Sounds like a lovely evening.

Lainie
11-07-2009, 06:01 PM
You have a very special lady. As James Taylor sang, "Shower the people you love with love". She deserves it!

And I'm sure she was right about your look.

AmberLynn
11-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Im gonna get a camera soon,will most likely be a cheapo digatal or web cam till i can afford a good one. My wife and i "me in drab" went window shopping and thru a few store's today. we went to kmart and looked at a few beutiful dress's "like the one i mentioned from the gift list thread.

there were a few gg's around and with out thought she said a little to loud "this would look good on you" and one of the gg's walked over and said yea you would look good in that and smiled at me! i was floored buy that. cant wait to see what im getting for chirssy now :daydreaming:

StacyCD
11-07-2009, 06:08 PM
A lot of us would like to the opportunity to dress in front of an be accepted by our SOs. Alas, for me it is but a dream!

AmberLynn
11-08-2009, 07:58 PM
yea,im finding out very quickly that i am one of the luckyone's :sad: i wish everyone's s/o was as understanding as mine is

sherri52
11-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Congrats Amber: If it's that hard for you wife then you pass.

S. Lisa Smith
11-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Wonderful!!

SuzanneBender
11-08-2009, 10:09 PM
The only feeling that compares to seeing your true self in the mirror for the first time is hugging the woman that loves you and accepts you. Congratulations darling!

Jennifer_Cross
11-09-2009, 12:41 AM
My partner in life (GG) only told me lastnight that she still carries a photo of me (dressed) in her purse and looks at it every day..... I love her!

Jen