PDA

View Full Version : Take time to go shopping

Nancie64
11-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Spent a day in Madison and did some shopping for both Nancy and her SO. If you have a few hours, go to your closest Pennys store. This is the first time I have been there and actually found some really nice things. My SO bought me a cute skirt and a very nice ivory sweater to go with it. The drive home was a very long one. Head for your J C Pennys store and hope you find something for your fem time. Let us know..:daydreaming:

Persephone
11-07-2009, 03:19 AM
Spent a day in Madison and did some shopping for both Nancy and her SO. If you have a few hours, go to your closest Pennys store. This is the first time I have been there and actually found some really nice things. My SO bought me a cute skirt and a very nice ivory sweater to go with it. The drive home was a very long one. Head for your J C Pennys store and hope you find something for your fem time. Let us know..:daydreaming:

Sounds like you and your SO had a great time, Nancy.

Penny's does have some very nice stuff and their outlet stores seem to carry a pretty respectable number of things in Tall and UltraTall, a real help to CD'ers.

And you're totally right, shopping therapy is good for the CD soul. A trinket here, a bauble there, and pretty soon you're feeling better about everything, even if you have to sleep in your closet because your trinkets and bauble's have taken over your bedroom.