PDA

View Full Version : dating help

Mandie0443
11-07-2009, 09:31 PM
when dateing what are some good tips for a crossdresser. I want to find that some one special but also who would understsnd/or enjoy me crossdressing. Any help and/or your experiances. I had fun on halloween and the lades loved my costum (see big halloween thred) and it was my first time out and i liked the support or reaction i got. (they all had BF with).

Jessica Jameson
11-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Bi girls or even bi-curious girls are probably going to be more accepting than straight. Thats who I stick with mainly.

sometimes_miss
11-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Pretty much anyone who doesn't 'toe the line' as to politically correct gender roles is going to be more likely to 'accept' that you don't either. But that doesn't mean that they're going to find you attractive. The bi women I've known wanted masculine men and feminine women. But it's worth a shot to ask anyway.

Joanne f
11-08-2009, 06:09 AM
In my opinion if you want to find someone special then the best way is to just be yourself then the right person will find you as well .
Also you should take into account that Halloween is looked upon as a lot of fun so just because someone accepts you dressed up on Halloween does not mean that they would like it all the time ,But (always that but):heehee: at least it does show that the other person likes a bit of fun so that is a good start .

Sheila
11-08-2009, 06:17 AM
In my opinion if you want to find someone special then the best way is to just be yourself then the right person will find you as well .
Also you should take into account that Halloween is looked upon as a lot of fun so just because someone accepts you dressed up on Halloween does not mean that they would like it all the time ,But (always that but):heehee: at least it does show that the other person likes a bit of fun so that is a good start .

I agree with Joanne ......... be you and be honest .......... :)

Karen__Starr
11-08-2009, 10:23 AM
There are dating sites for transgender people, which I am sure you can find by using Google. When using these sites use caution, always have first meetings in public places. One of my big things to find out when chatting online and then in person, is he married? If they are, it ends there. Like any date go somewhere that you can hear each other rather than somewhere with loud music. Dress more on the casual side rather than sexy as this will give better vibes in regards to is he more interested in you or sex.

For a first date I like starting out at a Starbucks and if things go well go to a club that caters to transgender people. Also taking a walk downtown is an alternative to Starbucks.

Above all be yourself when out.