PDA

View Full Version : Coming out........

Laci6
11-08-2009, 12:59 AM
can be scary!!!!!!! Now i know this has been touched on MANY times before but this is my story, so please allow my story to be heard as well!!!! I have just recently seperated and eventually getting divorced from my wife, the dressing was thrown in there as one reason, but in my mind not the real reason, just used to justify the real one!!!!! Throughout the last 3 months my feminimity has been revealed to my parents, brother and his wife, 4 close friends (one of which thinks i look hot) and a cousin.....contemplating a long time 5th friend and his wife, ALL of which basically said as they looked me in the eye and said, "REALLY" is that all you wanted to tell us, as if they were thinking something more........I guess??? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to cry with tears of happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all still love and will support me through the divorce and this transitional period i have entered........Now is the time for reflection, deep soul searching and eventually becoming whole-heartedly who i've always thought i was.....Laci:) Funny thing is "she" thought i would be shunned and disowned by friends and family, NOT the case, so with my head held high, i will continue to go forward, heels clicking, toward the future, and we'll see where this road leads to......wish me luck and will try to keep you posted as things progress!!! NEVER thought i'd be divorced but it is allowing me to become "ME"!!!!!!!! MUAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:daydreaming: THANK YOU, for letting me ramble on!!!!

Brooke Ashley
11-08-2009, 01:02 AM
sorry about the divorce, but glad to hear that things are going well for you!

Laci6
11-08-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm not sorry about the divorce, were both getting something good out of all this mess!!!! but thanks for the kind words!!!!

Brooke Ashley
11-08-2009, 01:16 AM
your welcome.....wish you the best of luck in the future :)

mykhelee
11-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Similar story here-my crossdressing only became an issue after we were married, it went from a little fun to a sin, over 14 years it became her beacon call for every issue she had no real back up for. I even purged for three years, nothing changed. After I became single, I had an entire room just for "Charlotte".
I dressed regularly for the first time ever. Only lost one friend when I came out. Most responses were-and so? I even had the full support of several of my female friends-clothes, make up hair.
I wish you well on your journey of discovery, and be careful out there.
Peace

Laci6
11-08-2009, 11:46 PM
thanks to all who responded!!!!! im not in this alone, this i know!!!