PDA

View Full Version : A few Questions

kymmy008
11-08-2009, 06:15 AM
I have recently started fully dressing in the comfort of my own house thus i have come out to my wife she is still not 100% but is getting used to it tho i have sorta found out why she isn't taking it to well with clothing i wear a size 8 but she is wearing size 20-24 and she is also taking to the angle of worrying that i will leave her for being "gay" which i have told her time and time again that i am not any one else got some insight to this to help me out.

Shelly Preston
11-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Hi Kymmy

You could ask her to join the forum where she could chat to other partners in a similar position

Also it may just be a matter of time It does take time for spouses to adjust to this new information

Try not to rush things

Karren H
11-08-2009, 08:37 AM
I agree with Shelly... But I have to question one of your asumptions.... Seems to me that issuses brought on by the difference in the SOs sizes seems like it would be miniscule compared to the fact we wear womens clothing period... Did she actually say that she was upset over that? Just wondering...

Sheila
11-08-2009, 08:56 AM
fROM A gg ......... I don't think the clothing size is on your wifes worry list at the moment Debs is a 12/14 size and I am a similar size to your wife ans trust me it ain't an issue ever :)

Honesty and trust will be her biggies I would hazard a guess at ........... how long have you two been married before she found out .............. let her know that we have a girl only section here called FAB where she can come and chat with us SO's some who are just starting out on this road with their partner and others who have been here a while and with their CDing partners a long long time ........ in nthe meantime this thread

If we GG's could say anything/ The good and the Bad (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106619&page=2), might just be worth you reading ............... many of the GG's have had input intoi it anon ............ read from the OP through ....... will take you a while but I promise well worth the read :).

In the meantime, remember you have had years to know what you do, your wife has just found out and has many questions whirling round her brain, and now shw knows she needs time to process this, and she needs you to give her that time and most importantly to reassure her as often as it take sthat you still love her ............ I am assuming you do :straightface:

crossdrezzer1
11-08-2009, 09:38 AM
she might leave you if she feels she lost her husband and also if you push this down her throat all the time.... do it on your time and give her her man back,,,, I dont agree but thats what the ladys think and you will hear it from her when she blows up,,, small baby steps dear

mykhelee
11-08-2009, 11:17 AM
I agree concerning the clothing size-a non issue in the grander scheme of things.
You have to work your way slowly, many SO's will only choke and cough if too much of the fog is introduced at once. Always remember to "SHOW" her she is still your gal and you are still her guy.
It is a commonly held misconception that if we dress we are either bi or gay. Somehow they feel we are not trustworthy enough to have an exclusive relationship. It is hard to fight years of false teachings.
Peace

Karen__Starr
11-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Best to take it slow and feel her out, if you go to fast and sense this pull back.

Cheryl T
11-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Been there, done that, have the cute pink T-shirt to prove it...lol.

Mine felt the same at first, only she was afraid I was TS and would run off to get implants or start hormones and end up having surgery. This made her uncomfortable to say the least. Now she understands me better having worked through this for the last few years and having been a part of our local Tri-Ess chapter and meeting other wifes and cd's.

She helps me all the time and we go every where together and even share some clothes. Like you, I am a bit smaller in some areas and she thought I looked better than her and that caused some anxiety till she understood that I am not competing with her for attention, I am just being me and that I am not compensating for something she lacks. In my opinion, she lacks nothing and I could want for nothing more than her.:love:

kymmy008
11-08-2009, 05:38 PM
thank you for the advice i know for sure that i am taking it slowly the only time i have worn anything with her knowing is when she asked to see me in the skirt and a pair of pink undies that she had found in a clearance rack for me i gladly put em on i asked if i looked good and she smiled for a second then asked me to get ready for work.
The main reason i was thinking about the size is the fact that she wants to be smaller and has been told a few times by doctors she needs to lose weight and i always tend to find her looking at smaller size clothes wishing she could wear em ( Specially when she cant find Lingere in stores her size)

p.s it was really nice yesterday we both sat down watched the karate kid 1, 2 and 3 then talked afterwards about a few items and even a posability of going shopping tomorrow

Jonianne
11-08-2009, 06:00 PM
An important thing you can do with her is to talk about boundries and groundrules. They will give both of you a safe place to play/operate in. When she sees you will abide by the boundries you both work out, she will feel more secure. Later on you can work out widening the boundries as comfort allows.