PDA

View Full Version : My wife is always surprising me!

DaphneGrey
11-08-2009, 10:20 AM
As you may know the wonderful Mrs Daphne is very supportive of my being Genderqueer and a need to express myself. However it is not something she likes to see most of the time. Which I try very much to respect.

We both like to sew and we were toying with the Idea of buying a dressmakers form. When trying to decide on what size we needed she measured me and noted my measurements. Asked a few questions about my bust size and so forth. It was just a few moments of girl talk that I have come to cherish. Always on her terms when she is comfortable. What a great lady.

erica12b
11-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Acceptance in any form it exciting, best wishes

Shannen
11-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Those are cherised moments. I hope you have many more.

boardpuppy
11-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Be thankful and always cherish those girly talks...some can only wish we had anything as close and intimate......

Hugs,
Alice

sissystephanie
11-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Daphne, as others have said, do cherish those glorious moments of "girl talk!" I was fortunate to have many of them with my late wife, who was totally supportive during our entire marriage of 49+ years.

She was a very good seamstress, made all our young daughters clothes as well making them for herself, and occasionally for me! I used to make patterns for her to use! I can't sew well at all!

BTW, please don't refer to yourself as a "Genderqueer!" You are a Crossdresser, and IMHO there is nothing queer about that. I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing so I wear it! I believe you are the same!

sherri52
11-08-2009, 06:39 PM
You have someone to be thankful for Daphne. Cherish her always

DaphneGrey
11-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Daphne, as others have said, do cherish those glorious moments of "girl talk!" I was fortunate to have many of them with my late wife, who was totally supportive during our entire marriage of 49+ years.

She was a very good seamstress, made all our young daughters clothes as well making them for herself, and occasionally for me! I used to make patterns for her to use! I can't sew well at all!

BTW, please don't refer to yourself as a "Genderqueer!" You are a Crossdresser, and IMHO there is nothing queer about that. I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing so I wear it! I believe you are the same!

Stephanie I am very sorry for your loss. You must miss your wife she sounds wonderful. I have read many of your posts and love the way you always talk about her.

As far as referring to myself as genderqueer. It is in no way meant as derogitory. Unlike you and intact unlike most crossdressers I never really feel like a man underneath. Mentaly and emmotionally I feel more female than male. The clothes are an expression of my inner being. I have no desire to transition but at the same time I feel the term crossdresser as it has come to be recognized simply does not describe the way I feel. The term Genderqueer is somewhat of a blanket statement used in the GLBT community. I have started many threads on this topic, of labels and such and why I describe myself this way. Again I don't mean to offend.

Curi
11-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Hello
This is my first post. I just told my wife of 25 years that I was a cross dresser. She is accepting, though she requested that I not include her in it. Its so good just to have her aware of it, so I don't go through all these purchasing and purging cycles and can finally feel out of the closet with her.

After telling her about it, I have shaved full bod. We were in the bath tube together Saturday night and talked about my smoothe body. Although she did nto say, she liked my hairless body (although I had hoped), just being able to discuss such a taboo topic unabashedly is sheer heaven.

Cheers,
Curi

DaphneGrey
11-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Hello
This is my first post. I just told my wife of 25 years that I was a cross dresser. She is accepting, though she requested that I not include her in it. Its so good just to have her aware of it, so I don't go through all these purchasing and purging cycles and can finally feel out of the closet with her.

After telling her about it, I have shaved full bod. We were in the bath tube together Saturday night and talked about my smoothe body. Although she did nto say, she liked my hairless body (although I had hoped), just being able to discuss such a taboo topic unabashedly is sheer heaven.

Cheers,
Curi

Congrats on being out to your wife. I am so glad she is accepting. I know how hard it is not to open the flood gates at every opportunity, believe me I do. Just go at her pace. If she asks questions answer them. If she makes a joke laugh. Just never go beyond where she is comfortable.

Thanks for taking the time to post I really appreciate it.