PDA

View Full Version : The premise and the payoff

Kate Simmons
11-08-2009, 10:31 AM
For everything we do, there is usually a premise and a payoff, one way or the other. There likewise has to be an existing premise to induce us to CD to begin with to get the payoff which is feeling better about ourselves in one form or another. I realize it's an individual thing as to why we started. What started me was the premise that girls had it better and easier than boys. I wanted to get in on that to the limited extent possible so I could reap the supposed benefits or payoff by feeling better about myself. While the display and feelings could not be outward due to possible fear of ostracism by family and friends, inside I seemed to glow. This is really a convoluted "Jedi mind trick" we use on ourselves and is really just one method of gettting those feelings.

In any event that was my premise for starting and getting the payoff. I'm curious as to why others started. Many will say there is no reason or explanation as the feelings "just exist" but if you think hard enough you will know how it started. Once we understand that, we understand ourselves more.:)

Jilmac
11-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I can't really pinpoint a premise for my dressing but I can say that seeing my sisters in all their pretty clothes made me feel "plain" and that first time I wore panties and dress, an aura of prettiness came over me. I did a lot of experimentation until I started dressing seroiusly (albiet in the closet).

I'm pretty sure I can pinpoint the payoff though. It happened just a few months ago at Be All 2009 when I had my first makeover. For the first time in my life I actually felt pretty. :) :thumbsup:

mykhelee
11-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Around the time that puberty hit I noticed that the girls had all the best choices in colors and fabric and the boys clothes were BORING:straightface:

I began to experiment with my step-mothers clothes while alone at home. Then I discovered the joys of girdles and support hose, both of my grams had quite the vintage collection.
By the time I was in high school I was underdressing regularly and it has just gone on from there.

I like the look, the feel, the colors and styles-I enjoy being a girl. Or perhaps rather, a woman of a certain age.:heehee:
Peace

melissacd
11-08-2009, 11:30 AM
For me it started with an awareness when I was 10 years old that there was a range of self expression that was open to girls that was not open to me. They could wear more interesting things, they could do a range of things that I could not, play games that I could not, have types of friendships that seemed more interesting than what I could forge with my male friends. There were just so many things about being a girl that I had to admire from afar.

All through my life I envied these things and always thought that it was something that I could never have. As I have grown, matured and evolved I have discovered that so long as I have the belief in self and courage to step up to the plate I can have these things that I desired.

The premise was recognizing that I wanted to express my life in a much richer way than I thought possible and the pay off is a greater sense of ease and comfort within myself and the world around me.

Melissa

docrobbysherry
11-08-2009, 11:53 AM
I had been trying on the odd ladies item occasionally for a couple of years. Then, I tried on one of ex's sexy outfits she had left behind. OMG! I fit into it!:eek:

The payoff? Maybe you've seen my pics?:D