PDA

View Full Version : its hard to cd when you have room mates

lilmissjenny
11-08-2009, 11:40 AM
as the title states, its hard to cd when you have room mates. there are times where i wanna walk around the house en femme but my other 2 room mates are ALWAYS home. being a closeted cd'er makes it extremely tough too. 1 of em, he plays video games literally all weekend long and doesnt leave the house much on the weekends and the other one, she (other room mates cousin) is always sitting around in the living room watching tv and/or playing on the internet. UGGG!! i just wanna walk around en femme from time to time without "freaking them out" by being dressed en femme instead of being up in my room sitting around while being dressed. anyone else have this problem too?

Jamie001
11-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Probably the best thing to do is to come out of the closet and let them know that you are a CD.

as the title states, its hard to cd when you have room mates. there are times where i wanna walk around the house en femme but my other 2 room mates are ALWAYS home. being a closeted cd'er makes it extremely tough too. 1 of em, he plays video games literally all weekend long and doesnt leave the house much on the weekends and the other one, she (other room mates cousin) is always sitting around in the living room watching tv and/or playing on the internet. UGGG!! i just wanna walk around en femme from time to time without "freaking them out" by being dressed en femme instead of being up in my room sitting around while being dressed. anyone else have this problem too?

lilmissjenny
11-08-2009, 11:58 AM
its easier said than done. the guy room mate is a homo-phob (no im not gay) and it would just really freak him out and he would probably kick me out since its his house im living in. and the female im sure she really wouldnt mind but she has a 14 year old son that stays here sometimes and i dont wanna be given a bunch of grief by being dressed around him

mykhelee
11-08-2009, 12:51 PM
I feel for you, I just moved to a non dressing environment from 10 months of dressing whenever I wished to, clothes hanging in the closet, not having to hide anything-to this. AAAAGGGGHHHH!
I hope to be moving to Cali. soon. I will be able to dress there a bit more in the evenings.
I came out as bi and cd to many of my closest friends at the same time. Lost a couple, and had a couple of interesting dates.:daydreaming:

Karren H
11-08-2009, 01:55 PM
An unsupportive wife and a son who move back home... .. Everyones prison is different yet they all confine the same..

Veronica 1
11-08-2009, 04:01 PM
When my roommate moved in with me about a year ago, he showed up a couple of days early and asked if it would be OK to move his stuff in. I was OK with it and so he moved in early but he also caught me off guard as I was wearing a baggy sweater and my forms and bra. A little later that evening, and after a few beers I decided to end my fears about him being there and my dressing. I looked at him and said that there is something about living here that you should know and then flashed him my bra and forms. He was a little shocked about it but really did not care how I dressed. He was only worried that I might be gay. The thing in this case was that it was my house and I am not to shy about my dressing. In your case, it might help to maybe talk to the owner and the cousin. They might be more accepting than you think.