PDA

View Full Version : crossdressed dancer

pernille d
11-08-2009, 02:35 PM
we just have had our x-mas party and it was a big one for over 1500 people where i would say 75% are young girls/women (average age 23) , there was a big dance hall with podiums where there where proffessional dancers. not wearing much clothing . one of the dancers was a guy in a corset ,with surspenders and stockings and heels .Most of the lady friends i was with found him qute fasinating , not laughing or mocking him but more curious and some thought he was cute ,

i am sure the reaction would not be the same if he walked down a normal high street dressed like that ,Acceptance and undersyanding is one of the big things we chat about here so this is a bit of a step in the other direction so i can only think that the location/job has something to do with this or maybe the younger generation is mor accepting for things out of the norm !! .

Shelly Preston
11-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Most would have a different attitude to a professional dancer
After all the costume would be seen as part of the job

However it might make them think about crossdressing

docrobbysherry
11-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Can u direct me to the nearest Time Machine?

Next time, I'll start dressing at 23, instead of 50+!:doh:

pernille d
11-08-2009, 02:47 PM
hi shelly
your right he was a dancer so you lool differently at him , (true) but we did talk to him and he did admit to wearing womens clothing when not at work ,

( the best bit also was he was 10 times better to dance in his heals than most of the girls )