PDA

View Full Version : fashion bug shopping is sooo fun

crossdrezzer1
11-08-2009, 02:42 PM
went to a maine fashion bug and wore their model of double chop jeans,,they are to die for nice jeans and sooo comfy,,, also wore my c cup and insert but had a guy hoody and t shirt so they might not of been seen,,also fem socks and might of been seen because of lace ankles poking out from jeans and guy sneakers,, did the shopping trip like this but overall in guy mode,,,,went in,,, button but flared pockets showing and was greeted,, 2nd time in this store,,never outed myself,,,was asked if needed help and said I was just shopping but not for anything in mind,,, did my shopping,,got a blouse and dress and paid,,,the SA. said as I thanked her and she thanked me,,,,," Until next time"........ wonder what that meant,,, guess she remebered me from the first,,,would love to know if she read me...maybe seen the bumps on the chest and most deff... seen and reconized her store Jeans,,, god I love them jeans....p.s....my spelling just stinks but good enough for you to read I hope

Shannen
11-08-2009, 04:20 PM
what fun!

(and yes, I think she has it figured out)

boardpuppy
11-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Was in Fashion Bug last week and just drulled over all the cute things they were marking down, only got one blouse though. Talk about kind and considerate, the manager waited on me and didn't bat an eye. In another Fashion Bug store they wouldn't give me the time of day. It all depends on the personnel in the store, as to how it is run. By word of mouth have locate another fashion Bug that is friendly, will have to try them out on my next trip to the city.

Hugs,
Alice

RADER
11-08-2009, 05:33 PM
I have been to Fashion Bug before myself; The SA saying " until next time"
is just anouther way of please come back soon. I have herd that line used
before in many different stores. She might have not made you as you say,
but she wants you to return as a customer. With the way the retail shops
are hurting for busness, they need your busness. Hurry back now! :)
Rader

jenna_woods
11-08-2009, 05:36 PM
I go to fashion bbug in maine a lot and they are all very nice,

Kari Lynn Franks
11-09-2009, 08:32 PM
my wife and I shop there all the time the austin texas store they are always very helpfull and friendly