PDA

View Full Version : Making a chore a delight!!

S. Lisa Smith
11-08-2009, 04:20 PM
I got a chance to dress yesterday during the day. I dressed and felt guilty about spending the day taking pictures and sitting on the computer. I decided to clean the woodwork and the walls, dressed. I looked like this dressed...
http://i33.tinypic.com/keeujo.jpg and then I took off the overblouse and got to work...
http://i33.tinypic.com/vzgc3a.jpg

What would have been a boring chore became really fun. I felt like a GG doing housework. It was difficult doing the woodwork in short heels with nails that kept popping off...but it was sooooo much fun. No maid uniform for me!!

RADER
11-08-2009, 05:48 PM
I like your hair and make-up. I can't ware make-up because of my 5'O-clock
shadow comes at 11:00 am. My wife allows my cross dressing, but puts a
line on me using her make-up. And she likes me goining bald. go figure. :daydreaming: Rader

melissa_rinaldi
11-10-2009, 01:23 AM
The family went away this summer for a few weeks and I spent hours cleaning. I scrubbed floors by hand, painted, cleaned showers, etc. You name it, I did it. I dressed mostly in miniskirts and cami tops. Would always wear heels. Your post brings back some great memories.... And my wife was pretty happy too - although she would be the opposite if she knew how I was dressed.

Joanne f
11-10-2009, 04:31 AM
I use to do one of those swap things " i will do the ironing if i can wear a dress" funny thing is i am now stuck with the ironing :Pullhair:

erickka
11-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Been there, done that. It does make mundane tasks a whole lot more enjoyable. I guess it is a little bit psychological....women=housework, men=boob tube and football! LOL

Josey
11-10-2009, 08:04 AM
I like the earlier comments, being is fem form and doing chores naround the house most enjoyable. Can't explain it but do love it!

vikki2020
11-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Everything goes better with heels! If I get a day to dress, I will save all of the weeks errands to run, especially the grocery shopping. I don't even mind getting stuck in traffic if I'm dressed.:)

Karren H
11-10-2009, 10:00 AM
For me... Making a chore a delight is getting someone else to do it.. And I really don't like to mix work and pleasure... Lol.

Tania D
11-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Only yesterday my wife said its great having Tania around as she gets me to do the parts of thge housework she hates

docrobbysherry
11-10-2009, 10:59 AM
to see pics of such a HAPPY GIRL!:)

sherib
11-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Since I don't go out dressed, I love rainy days when know ones home but me. I try different make up styles and clothes to see which one looks the best. Then I get girlish and start cleaning the house. Must be enbred?

S. Lisa Smith
11-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks for all your comments!!