PDA

View Full Version : I love this site

bridget jones
11-08-2009, 06:10 PM
I have dressed by myself for so long,thinking I was the only one in the world to do so.I remember someone telling me"you need to find people like you and hang out with them".I have found people like me but I have not had the chance to hang out or even post a pic.Ladies I have seen your pics from outings and get togethers and I am impressed.I hope to come out of the closet and meet with you sometime in the future.I am rebuilding my stash every chance I get and as soon as I have all the gurly things I need I will post a pic.I just want each and everyone of you to know I love your honesty and I'm happy that I have found you....Any advice you have for me is not only welcomed but very much appreciated.
Thank you ladies.

Kathi Lake
11-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Bridget,

Thank you for joining us as well! Remember, you contribute to the environment of friendliness and acceptance here just as much as the rest of us. You make this tapestry a better place by being here.

Kathi

jenna_woods
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
I myself always thought I was the only one that crosseddressed also, and yes it sure helps to know we are not alone, I have met others like my self and always enjoy meeting them and chatting.

AmberLynn
11-08-2009, 06:29 PM
bridget,i know just how you feel. I joined here about a week ago after talking with my wife about being a cd. These are a great bunch of girl's and i have learned more about myself not being the only one in a day then i had known/learned in 20 year's of cding. you are not alone and can be your true self here with out fear :hugs: enjoy and welcome,i hope you find everything you are looking for

sherri52
11-08-2009, 07:25 PM
You have joined a family, and there are many sisters here

SweetCaroline
11-08-2009, 07:48 PM
:thumbsup: We all can relate to the feelings. I literaly spent decades in the closet before venturing out, and I honestly don't think I would have if it weren't for a lot of the people I meet here and the stories I read. Follow your dreams, that's what I say.

Miranda09
11-08-2009, 07:53 PM
I agree Bridgeet....this is a wonderful site, a very close knit community. Before I came here I really didn't understand my urge to crossdress. Now that I'm here, I've discovered a whole new aspect of my personality, thanks to the many members, male AND female CDer's here. Don't be shy around here. When ready, post some pics and let's see how you're doing with your fashion statements.. :)

Heather_Marie
11-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Bridget:

First of all welcome to this wonderful site every women here is amazing I love talking to everyone and it makes me feel so comfortable talking about everything about CD'ing and letting Heather Marie out so other women can see her.

alexis GG
11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Glad you all like/love this site... I do to from a GG's point of view there is also plenty of support to be had here :D

KateW
11-08-2009, 09:28 PM
I've been coming to this site for almost 3 years and its definitely changed my life for the better. Amazing group of people here!

Karren H
11-08-2009, 11:56 PM
It's a love / hate relationship! Lol.

Actualy I knew I wasn't alone when I read a Look or Life magazine article about NYC transvestites in the early 60's.... I just never had the chance to communicate with any of them..

erickka
11-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Glad you joined us. I too love the sisterhood that is shared between each and every girl here. Even the GG's here are nothing short of fantastic. Hugs and kisses to all!

Ralph
11-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Actualy I knew I wasn't alone when I read a Look or Life magazine article about NYC transvestites in the early 60's.... I just never had the chance to communicate with any of them..

I can't even imagine what that kind of conversation would be like. "Hi, I'm Karren. I'm a crossdresser too!" "F*** you, lady! Mind yer own f***in' business! Geddaddaheah*!"

* Brooklyn for "Get out of here"

suchacutie
11-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Within days of the first time I dressed (which most of you know was for my wife) I realized I knew nothing at all about how, why, when, what when it came to the mechanics, psychology, fears, and experience of being feminine in a male body. This was the first site I ran into and I am so thankful this site exists. Every other piece of information I have gained always gets vetted through the information and experiences of all of you on this site.

Thank you...thank you...thank you all! You keep Tina sane and help her every day!

tina

PhillyGuy2Girl
11-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Bridget,

Welcome to the forum.To make a long story short,I dressed femme when I was 16 with the help opf my GG Cousin but then stopped and didn't dress again till I was almost 43 with the help of my wife. I know how you feel about being the only one out there. I always felt I was the only one to have the desire to CD. Now I totally embrace it thanks to this site and meant another Phillygurl here and she brought me into a local CD group.Its great to finally let her out after keeping her locked away for 26 years.

Felicity

KayVeau
11-10-2009, 06:19 PM
I can't wait to share some posts with my new girlfriends

SuzanneBender
11-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Bridgette I too love this site and the ladies that bring life to it. When I discovered it I felt like I had become a part of a sorority. It is a sisterhood of love and acceptance that is hard to find anywhere else.