PDA

View Full Version : Been a while...

xAnne_Mariex
11-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Been a while since I posted here and thought i'd say hi to anyone who remembers me lol

Been an interesting few weeks/months, i've gone full time and been referred to Charing Cross clinic in London to discuss my transitioning. Still waiting on that appointment and hopefully it'll come through soon!

Making the leap to go full time has been easier than I thought due to some incredibly supportive friends and family members, a few have their concerns and doubts, but so far the reaction has been overwhelming and everyone at work has been amazing.

So yeah, that's whats going on, it's all very very exciting and i'm the happiest I ever remember being :love:

Jenna Stunned
11-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Hey, Glad to hear it. Your a very lucky person to have such great friends and family. Your pictures are FANTASTIC, You've come a long ways in such a short time. I hope things keep going well for you and that we hear from you from time to time.

Good luck Ü

Sarah_new
11-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Congratulations Anne Marie and I hope it continues to work out for you, in whatever way you wish.

vikki2020
11-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Interesting few months? Yeah, I'd say so! Good luck with the transition, seems you are well on your way.:) It's great to hear you have a good support group behind you!

DiannaRose
11-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Anne Marie, you are truly blessed to have the support you have, and I wish you every joy and blessing as you make this journey. I'll keep you in my prayers for a smooth transition and a long and happy life.

God bless you, Anne Marie!

sherri52
11-09-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm glad your happy Anne and I hope everything goes well for you.

Kim Grace
11-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Thats great to hear! I hope things keep going well for you!

jenna_woods
11-09-2009, 07:26 PM
I wish you al good luck in your new life, something I only dream of

Starling
11-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Anne Marie, I don't think anyone here is surprised to learn of your plans to transition. No, delighted is the word. You always look so centered and happy. Best of luck, no bumps (except the ones you want), and a happy life!

:) Lallie

StephanieC
11-21-2009, 07:29 AM
Hey Anne Marie! I'm glad you're doing so well. A great support system makes all the difference in the world. Thanks for the update and I hope you have continued success with your dream.

Rachel05
11-21-2009, 08:21 AM
Well good on you and I am pleased to hear it is all going well and you are being well supported, good to know you have friends to rely on

DaphneGrey
11-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Dear Anne
Who could forget you! I am glad to hear you are so happy, that makes me happy. Congrats on going full time I so very glad things are working for you. Keep in touch:hugs:

joannemarie barker
11-21-2009, 10:58 AM
aawww well done anne marie :) hope everything continues to go well for you :)