PDA

View Full Version : Weird stuff

DonnaT
11-09-2009, 05:38 PM
So, I had finished up a load of laundry, and came across a soft black top I had never seen before. Size 2X.

I held it up and asked my wife if she had ever seen it, since she never wears anything like it, and she said no. She had no idea where it came from either.

Now, I've experienced the disappearance of socks in the wash, but never the appearance of something.

At least it fits :GD:

Mya Summers
11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
The dryer took all those socks it ate and turned it into a shirt just for you!:devil::D

sissystephanie
11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
You got to watch out for these smart machines!!:heehee: At least it got the size right!! If you have some extra socks you might see what else it can produce!

Lorileah
11-09-2009, 06:19 PM
easily explained...the top fairy came to your house

DiannaRose
11-09-2009, 07:09 PM
easily explained...the top fairy came to your house

Hey...how do I get the top fairy to come to my house? I've paid my sock fee, I'm certain. :)

sherri52
11-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Now you have a new black top, be happy

boardpuppy
11-09-2009, 07:24 PM
The repairman is coming tomarrow but I guess he doesn't count in the fairy realm. I know the fairy has been here, I've lost to many socks. Come to think of it Alice's side of the closet is getting full, maybe that is because of the fairy.

Hugs,
Alice

Rebecca Jayne
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM
I wondered where that top went

spacial anomo;ty

Ashley_in_Texas
11-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Can I borrow your washer and dryer? I'd like for my clothes to multiply too.

Marcia Blue
11-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Donna,
I think I can help you out.
I am short a black soft top from my laundry.
It must of ended up in yours. :eek:
Those damn laundry faries.:heehee:

PhillyGuy2Girl
11-09-2009, 08:50 PM
I was looking for that top the other day,so that's where it was at.LOL!

Seriously,you probobly bought it and maybe don't remember because it was a while ago.At least you have a new top.

(I take XL,so 2X is too big for me)

Felicity

sterling12
11-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Perhaps your washing machine has spent time in an Alternative Universe. I would contact your local college and see if you can find a physicist to explain The Phenomenon!

Or.....it's those damn elves again, the one's who used to make shoes late at night. Obviously, they are branching into new fashion lines.

Peace and Love, Joanie

5150 Girl
11-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I found a little black dress with silvery shiny poki-dots while cleaning up our room the other day. I didn't recall seeing it before so I asked Polar Bear "where did this come from?"
Turns out I bought it when i was looking for my Elvira dress. See, it was almost closing time at my local Goodwill, and she was firing things at me left and right to try on. I must have tryed on atleast 20 dresses that day, and took home 3. One was my Elvira dress, and another was the affore mentioned fancy LBD, and there was also a cute little denum number. I almost grabbed a school girl looking deal, but didn't want to drop the coin.
Bottom line... Be carfull shopping in a pink fog. you'll end up with who know what, and you wake up the next day in an "oh shit, what did I just do" mode

docrobbysherry
11-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Hey...how do I get the top fairy to come to my house? I've paid my sock fee, I'm certain. :)

Just put an magic breast form under your pillow!:heehee:

Sarah Doepner
11-09-2009, 11:19 PM
I wonder if Myth Busters has ever dealt with the vanishing sock mystery. If so they might be able to come up with a solution for the new top quandry.

DonnaT
11-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Seriously,you probobly bought it and maybe don't remember because it was a while ago.At least you have a new top.

I'd remember, but since I normally wear a 3X, I can honestly say I've never bought a 2X. And my wife wears a 1X.

cd_jamie
11-10-2009, 12:20 AM
i spent 15 yrs as the maytag man. trust me dryers do not eat socks! the missing socks are usually under the washer and dryer.

Lorileah
11-10-2009, 12:29 AM
i spent 15 yrs as the maytag man. trust me dryers do not eat socks! the missing socks are usually under the washer and dryer.

but why do they hide there? Is it something we said? Or are they just tired of being walked on?

Diane Smith
11-10-2009, 12:59 AM
You have very, very good karma. Most socks that disappear in the wash re-materialize as surplus wire hangers in the closet.

- Diane

Persephone
11-10-2009, 02:30 AM
You have very, very good karma. Most socks that disappear in the wash re-materialize as surplus wire hangers in the closet. - Diane

O.K., Diane, now I'm confused. I thought that safety pins turned into coat hangers and eventually became bicycles (Ooops! Don't think I was supposed to tell, was I?).

Joanne f
11-10-2009, 04:24 AM
That's one of those new washing machines that is connected to the Internet , you must have set the dial to "black top" without realising it , Oh and the socks go because you set it to "returns" :laughing:

5150 Girl
11-10-2009, 07:11 PM
but why do they hide there? Is it something we said? Or are they just tired of being walked on?

If i were a sock, I'd make a break for it to,,,, I mean come on, you're on a sweatty foot all day, stuffed in a shoe with no fresh air all day...
The dryer is the best place to get away! Go through the washer, and get frshened up,,, then in the dryer, they conspire... "Ok, Up aginst the front, off to the side of the door, so they can't see us.Then just as thy're closing the door, dive underneeth. It's the safest place!"

cd_jamie
11-10-2009, 09:18 PM
socks get dropped and kicked under. i do like the theroy about them rematerializing as wire hangers. if your washer is connected to the net you downloaded the new top on accident. or it was sent to you as a email attchment

Katie Louise
11-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Evidence that washing machines are a portal to another dimension. You decided in a parallel universe that you needed the top in this one. Simple really..

Andy66
11-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Hey, waaaait a minute! I thought the Maytag Repairman never actually went on service calls because Maytag products never break. Hmmmmm... :heehee:

I had a towel multiply once. Suddenly I had TWO identical blue towels, when I know I only bought one. Weird. Mostly though things just come up missing. I buy the giant econo family packs of socks so it's not a big issue if I lose one.

Ugly Michele
11-11-2009, 04:58 AM
HMMMMMMMMMMM now I wish I had your machine, mine just makes stuff vanish.

Michelle 51
11-11-2009, 06:15 AM
If you found a secret code that can turn our t shirts into pretty tops by throwing them in the dryer be sure to share that with your sisters.Did you consider your wife is having an affair with an 2x crossdresser.???

gemsay32
11-11-2009, 08:49 AM
You got to watch out for these smart machines!!:heehee: At least it got the size right!! If you have some extra socks you might see what else it can produce!

omgosh, lol!

Claire Cook
11-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Lucky girl! May the top fairy visit us all -- is there a bra fairy too???