PDA

View Full Version : Creative help

SuzanneBender
11-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Girls I need some creative help! I am giving my wife an I love you card and some roses just because I love her. I wanted to put a special twist on the card and list the top ten reasons why being married to a hubby like us is better than being married to a boring en drab all the time hubby. I am sure that my creative and witty sisters have some great ideas.

AmberLynn
11-09-2009, 11:02 PM
we tend to be more intouch with are wife's feeling's,so that would be a good one i think. we tend to like more thing's are wife's like. OH we are the best of both world's we are there rock in hard time's and girlfriend in good time's.

caught off guard with this post but i think them are a good start

docrobbysherry
11-09-2009, 11:18 PM
When I was married, I came to DREAD Xmas, Valentine's, and her birthdays!:eek:

No matter WHAT I gave her, it was WRONG!:doh:
I'm SO GLAD those days of feeling inadequate r over! :D

I think if she REALLY loves u, Suzanne, she'll appreciate ANYTHING u give her from your heart!:thumbsup:

sissystephanie
11-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Girls I need some creative help! I am giving my wife an I love you card and some roses just because I love her. I wanted to put a special twist on the card and list the top ten reasons why being married to a hubby like us is better than being married to a boring en drab all the time hubby. I am sure that my creative and witty sisters have some great ideas.

Obviously you have a supportive wife! Remind her that not only does she have in you a husband, best friend and a lover, but also a girl friend! And be sure to tell her that no matter what you have on, you are still her MAN underneath the satin and lace. That worked for over 49 years with my wife, until cancer took her!

Sarah Doepner
11-09-2009, 11:48 PM
I know there are lists out there of the top 50 reasons why it's better to have a crossdresser for a husband, but I can't find any of them.

If she likes to shop, she knows you won't get bored by trips to the department store.

There is always a second source of makeup if she runs out.

You understand why it takes so long to get ready.

There is never any wailing over the cost of cosmetics, lotions or extra pairs of hose. Those things are necessary and skrimping on quality is just wrong.

Based on what you have on your side of the closet, she knows how much she can trust your opinion on what she is wearing.

You may not be the same size in everything, but you can share some things.

Frédérique
11-10-2009, 01:12 AM
I wanted to put a special twist on the card and list the top ten reasons why being married to a hubby like us is better than being married to a boring en drab all the time hubby.

OK, Suzanne – here goes, off the top of my head, in no particular order…

1. Dresses vs. T-shirts – no contest! :doh:
2. Clothes are always neatly put away, not strewn about…
3. He might actually inspire his wife to dress like a woman now and then…
4. He may watch football, but he’s thinking about makeup…:battingeyelashes:
5. He watches other women in an “educational” way only…
6. He’s definitely wired for true romance – no more lugging the cast-iron bathtubs to the beach to watch the sunset.
7. He doesn’t need a dog – he has a wig (or two, or three)
8. He sits like a lady at all times – how refreshing!
9. He doesn’t smell like raw sewage…:heehee:
10. His friends are all crossdressers, and they never come around!

Aeval
11-10-2009, 02:25 AM
This is just a suggestion...and I could be wrong...but maybe instead of telling her all of the reasons it's better to be married to a CD...maybe you should tell her all of the reasons SHE means so much to YOU.

If it comes from the heart then you can't go wrong.

- Aeval

baby beluga
11-10-2009, 05:35 AM
agreed. it would be equivalent to giving her to a card with "i'm awesome" written on it.

erickka
11-10-2009, 07:09 AM
Sounds to me like you have an extraordinary s/o. I would tell her how special she is to be in my life, and how much you cherish her being your soul mate, life partner etc. Words from the heart are really easy to come by.

ggtracy
11-10-2009, 07:39 AM
If you are wanting to express your love and appreciation for her, I suggest putting the focus back on her. Even the most supportive of GG's needs her day to shine once in a while. this is your opportunity to make her feel like a queen for the day. go for it. :)

Ashley_in_Texas
11-10-2009, 08:15 AM
This is just a suggestion...and I could be wrong...but maybe instead of telling her all of the reasons it's better to be married to a CD...maybe you should tell her all of the reasons SHE means so much to YOU.

If it comes from the heart then you can't go wrong.

- Aeval

agreed. it would be equivalent to giving her to a card with "i'm awesome" written on it.

Sounds to me like you have an extraordinary s/o. I would tell her how special she is to be in my life, and how much you cherish her being your soul mate, life partner etc. Words from the heart are really easy to come by.

If you are wanting to express your love and appreciation for her, I suggest putting the focus back on her. Even the most supportive of GG's needs her day to shine once in a while. this is your opportunity to make her feel like a queen for the day. go for it. :)

Yep, yep, yep, and yep. Just what I was thinking.

DaphneGrey
11-10-2009, 08:51 AM
Just focus on her, telling her that she is so lucky to be married to a crossdresser is not the right approach. Just tell her you love her.

SuzanneBender
11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh girls thanks for the advice. The top ten reasons on the card ended up being why she is the only girl in the world for me. :love:

Although I love the suggestions in the posts for why we are better than the average guy. Keep em coming especially the humorous ones because I just love a good giggle.

Kathi Lake
11-10-2009, 04:18 PM
I would say that you giving her flowers and a card "just because" is reason enough for her to be glad you're not a "normal" male. As you are in touch with your gentler side more than most guys, you can "risk" behavior like this and not feel less of a man. She gets many benefits from being married to a guy like us:

We enjoy buying clothes for them. Even if we are different sizes, we can dress vicariously through them.

We know that when they are wearing heels, to walk slower as we have been in their shoes, so to speak.

We also understand many of the little things that give them pleasure, and can share in them with her - the feeling of getting out of a bra or a pair of pantyhose after a full day, the joy of getting all 10 nails done and dry without smudges, finding yet another slightly different color of brown eyeshadow that this time really makes your eyes pop, finding a pair of pumps that are so cute that you buy them on the spot - even though you don't have anything to wear them with, . . . yet.

Kathi

Dragster
11-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Suzanne, you never said whether your wife was supportive of your CDing. If she's not, then don't even mention it! Even if she is, all those who tell you to focus on reasons why SHE is a special woman to you have got it right. You may possibly add that one of those reasons is because she loves you unconditionally, and supports your need to express the feminine side of yourself from time to time....if she does!
If she doesn't, then even mentioning CDing will lose you all the brownie points you got from buying the flowers and giving her the card.

Good luck
Tony

sherri52
11-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Love is Love. We may have more in common with our wifes due to the dressing but it is the feelings you have inside of you that make you love her. Didn't you love her before you dressed or before she knew you dressed.

Hope
11-11-2009, 02:17 AM
I'm with others on this one - rather than telling her why it is so great being married to you - come up with the top 10 reasons you are so lucky to be married to her. Or leave the top 10 list off all together.

Leslie Langford
11-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Oh girls thanks for the advice. The top ten reasons on the card ended up being why she is the only girl in the world for me. :love:

Although I love the suggestions in the posts for why we are better than the average guy. Keep em coming especially the humorous ones because I just love a good giggle.

O.K., Suzanne - you asked for it...:D!

You wanted 10 reasons? How about 50 (with apologies to Paul Simon and his "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" song)? I can't claim credit for all of these, but here goes:

50 Advantages of Having a Cross-dressing Husband

1. You can have your own private slumber parties.
2. He always envies you because he would rather be wearing what your wearing.
3. You can have a girlfriend as well as a boyfriend who doesn't mind waiting while you take your time shopping.
4. You can double your wardrobe if he's the same size as you!
5. You never have to worry about cheating on you with another woman. He IS the other woman!!
6. You always have a girlfriend to go shopping and have lunch with!!
7. He'll NEVER object to being a clothes dummy and wearing a dress while you hem it.
8. While shopping, you can test a new shades of nail polish on him and he doesn't complain or ask to see a matching lipstick.
9. He'll rarely have scratchy five o'clock shadow.
10. He'll never ask you to have a threesome with another woman as long as he can wear the lingerie.
11. He will be sympathetic about your excess body hair.
12. He won't tear your lingerie when removing it from you.
13. If you need a slip for that new dress you bought, he happens to have the perfect one, and lets you borrow it.
14. You can switch off wearing high heels on a long shopping spree.
15. A man in a dress makes a good cook.
16. He loves to smell perfume and will give you an honest opinion.
17. You can test a new shade of lipstick on him.
18. If you purchase something for the home, it will never be too feminine.
19. At least the toilet seat will be down.
20. He is a lot easier to buy gifts for.
21. He knows just the right way to make love, takes his time and knows just what makes you tick!
22. He will understand much better that the best thing a girl can have when she feels down is new clothes.
23. If he buys you clothes, you know he sizes them right.
24. You can take him to the hair salon with you and he will sit quietly while you both get your hair done, and he will never complain. In fact he'll thank you.
25. He understands why you don't care for spending 8 hours a day in pantyhose and high heels.
26. Never complains about leaving the delicate underwear out to dry.
27. You have a girlfriend that doesn't get PMS.
28. He will not only shop with you but will pay the bill as well!
29. He knows how to handle the delicates when he does the laundry.
30. Satin and velvet are more snuggly than denim and wool.
31. He understand the need for quality cosmetics. <
32. You have more excuses to go shopping, and he will even carry the bags.
33. You can borrow his jewellery, clothes and makeup.
34. He understands why you go through so many pairs of stockings.
35. He no longer expects you to get ready for a night on the town in 15 minutes or less.
36. You can take the Cosmo quizzes together.
37. You can ask him how an outfit looks and get an intelligent response.
38. His new friends don't spend all day watching football.
39. He knows to walk slow when your wearing heels.
40. If he says, "Hon, you look nice." you know he really means it.
41. He can spot makeup smudges better than any other guy.
42. He's like having a live in cosmetologist.
43. He loves to go shopping with you and watch you try on clothes.
44. He knows how to treat a lady with care and respect.
45. He's a friend that will stick around, and won't flake out on you or stab you in the back.
46. He loves to dress up and have long chat sessions.
47. You can have a threesome without adding another partner.
48. If you've been bi-curious you can experiment a little.
49. You know one of you will have a tissue with you when you need it.
50. Dress him up in a French Maid's Uniform and you have a house cleaner for the day.

I realize that it's a bit too late for this year's card, but there's always next year...:daydreaming::heehee:.

AKASadieGG
11-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Thank you to those of you who suggested to leave the crossdressing out of it. You should tell her why she is so special to you not why having you as a CDing hubby should be so special to her. IMO as a GG.:love:

suchacutie
11-11-2009, 12:33 PM
There have been threads here talking about this very thing, so a search might give you more than you need.

However, I agree with others that the thoughts in your card might be a bit more positive if the top ten list was focussed on why SHE is so fantastic for you.

just my :2c:

tina